Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 10/3/2011, 6:21 pm
I wanna share my epic tale of doing nothing today but grabbing ass, titz, dry humping in skool today, but its been stated that I brag wayy to much so...

LETS HERE GRANNYS BEWB TALE...where teh hell did he go?!?!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 10/3/2011, 6:22 pm
Fat people are lucky.
They have all the boob action they could possibly need.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 10/3/2011, 6:29 pm
My friends say having boobs doesn't compensate for the lack of self-esteem and the horrible figure they have.
Then I go shut the fuck up I have anorexia, I look worse than you, and have way less self-esteem.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 10/3/2011, 7:12 pm
@Jellal wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
@Granadico wrote:D3 wtf is your icon pic haha
Jelly said I was like a cute puppy, i liked the compliment
I said your stupidity was cute.
Stop being so illeterate.
@D3Anims wrote:
@Knux wrote:why we all hatin on each other.
WHAT HAVE WE BECOME.
idk, I said something and Jelly felt the need to dick out and be the biggest dick that he can be in an odd and fruitless attempt to feel like the smartest/best being in the universe. but what he doesnt know is:

If he becomes the greatest being in the universe, it'll be the end of all of us
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your dbz references are terrible and awful.
And don't try and act as if you can tell my purposes and desires.
You're an annoying faggot who makes assumptions because he cannot come up with a valid argument.
Dumb spritan is dumb

inb4d3stupidity

and there goes the dickery i mentioned before

@Knux wrote:Damn granny. I was almost proud of you.
Im fully proud of her

@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:I wanna share my epic tale of doing nothing today but grabbing ass, titz, dry humping in skool today, but its been stated that I brag wayy to much so...

D: Y U NO B LERNIN IN DA SKOOL

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Untitl11
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 7:23 pm
>D3 responds
>Typical stupidity
>Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist plays again
>Throws iPod at wall
>Still plays
>Sets iPod on fire
>Still playing
>NOPE

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 10/3/2011, 7:33 pm
>checks thread
>jellal spewing nonsense
>eats dinner
>checks thread again
>jellal still spewing nonsense
>thinks of killing jellal
>YUP
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 7:34 pm
>D3 originated with terrible insults
>Moved onto kill yourself rant
>Moved onto serious mental retardation
>Misusing green-text meme
>And has now moved onto death threat
>DO IT FAGGOT

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 10/3/2011, 7:41 pm
@Jellal wrote:My friends say having boobs doesn't compensate for the lack of self-esteem and the horrible figure they have.
Then I go shut the fuck up I have anorexia, I look worse than you, and have way less self-esteem.
LOL you have to be the most drama filled lil kid I know

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Untitl15
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 7:52 pm
I like to refer to myself as the kid with the life destined to be terrible.

Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 7:54 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@Jellal wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
WHAT HAVE WE BECOME.
idk, I said something and Jelly felt the need to dick out and be the biggest dick that he can be in an odd and fruitless attempt to feel like the smartest/best being in the universe. but what he doesnt know is:

You're an annoying faggot who makes assumptions because he cannot come up with a valid argument.
Dumb spritan is dumb

inb4d3stupidity

Im fully proud of her

@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:I wanna share my epic tale of doing nothing today but grabbing ass, titz, dry humping in skool today, but its been stated that I brag wayy to much so...

Bitch Im a fucking nerd. I've been on the AB honor roll since kindergarten. I HATE BEING FUCKING SMART SO I ACT DUMB SO I CAN GITZ DUH BITCHES!!!!! Cool

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 7:56 pm
The quotes are getting too long D:

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 10/3/2011, 7:57 pm
@Jellal wrote:I like to refer to myself as the kid with the life destined to be terrible.
Just stop.

@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
Bitch Im a fucking nerd. I've been on the AB honor roll since kindergarten. I HATE BEING FUCKING SMART SO I ACT DUMB SO I CAN GITZ DUH BITCHES!!!!! Cool
You're probably the most conceited person I've ever encountered. I would love to meet you in real life, chop you up and stick you in a blender, and make cake out of it and auction it off in some Black Market.

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 7:58 pm
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
It's patty with his relative meanness combined with creepy <3

Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 8:08 pm
@Patt wrote:
@Jellal wrote:I like to refer to myself as the kid with the life destined to be terrible.
Just stop.

@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
You're probably the most conceited person I've ever encountered. I would love to meet you in real life, chop you up and stick you in a blender, and make cake out of it and auction it off in some Black Market.

I've been working on that dammit, thats why i've left The Spritas for a while. I don't even brag anymore, and if I do I put it in spoilers. I only said that to prove a point.

Damn sure know how to kill teh moodz in dis bitch.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/3/2011, 8:11 pm
No seriously bro. If I ever saw you on the street, I would beat the fuck out of you, your mother wouldn't even recognize you. Your brains would be splattered across the sidewalk while lit on fire.

[The Return]
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 8:18 pm
@Patt wrote:No seriously bro. If I ever saw you on the street, I would beat the fuck out of you, your mother wouldn't even recognize you. Your brains would be splattered across the sidewalk while lit on fire.
Its whatever then nigga, seriously. I would want you to try some shit, I would break your motherfucking skull. You don't want to fuck with me you dumb cunt, you would put yourself in a place you really wish you hadn't. I ain't no fuckin push over, and you don't seem any different then any of the other dumbasses I've had to drop in the past.

LoL talking smack over teh interwebz

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/3/2011, 8:20 pm
You an e-thug?

Perhaps you don't know what you're speaking of, you've already let me into your life, I know the person I would be looking for. I don't get intimidated.

[The Return]
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 8:27 pm
@Patt wrote:You an e-thug?

Perhaps you don't know what you're speaking of, you've already let me into your life, I know the person I would be looking for. I don't get intimidated.
Dats wussup bro

Well I'm done talking about pointless shit that can never be truly solved because nobody wants to travel from New York to Charlotte, North Carolina, and Im not gonna visit New York again for like 3-4 years.

What you been doing during my absence Patt?

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/3/2011, 8:27 pm
I didn't even notice you were gone.

[The Return]
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 10/3/2011, 8:35 pm
@Jellal wrote:>D3 originated with terrible insults
>Moved onto kill yourself rant
>Moved onto serious mental retardation
>Misusing green-text meme
>And has now moved onto death threat
>DO IT FAGGOT
I cant kill you till i reach stage 10 which is the end of the game, and you havent announced that im at stage 8 so im guessing im still at stage 7...

lolz

@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
@Jellal wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
WHAT HAVE WE BECOME.

Dumb spritan is dumb

inb4d3stupidity

Im fully proud of her

duh bytches b getable w/o duh dumbity

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Untitl11
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 10/3/2011, 8:40 pm
Can you stop quoting stupid long posts.

And joey, you don't need anti-depressants, you need anti-drama pills, because you're so overly dramatic

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/3/2011, 8:41 pm
^ It's ridiculous.

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 8:48 pm
How am I being overly dramatic...

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 10/3/2011, 8:49 pm
@Jellal wrote:How am I being overly dramatic...
LOL are you fucking serious??

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Untitl15
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum