Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

METROID OTHER M Empty METROID OTHER M

on 4/30/2010, 5:26 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
METROID OTHER M Banned1a7c7e438gif
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

METROID OTHER M Empty Re: METROID OTHER M

on 4/30/2010, 5:49 pm
lol @ spongebob quote
and holy crap that game looks like sex. last time i played a Metroid game was Prime 1, and it wasn't even mine, i might be willing to get thing game

___________________________________________________________________________________________

METROID OTHER M Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
XSpriteAP88X
XSpriteAP88X
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-04-24

on 4/30/2010, 6:37 pm
Monster hunter tri came out a few days ago (which i got), mario galaxy 2 is coming next month then other M. ^^ Im gonna be pretty busy playin this games. its about time the wii gets some damn games
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 4/30/2010, 6:38 pm
@XSpriteAP88X wrote:Monster hunter tri came out a few days ago (which i got), mario galaxy 2 is coming next month then other M. ^^ Im gonna be pretty busy playin this games. its about time the wii gets some damn games

instead of the third party games they keep whoring out >_>

METROID OTHER M Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
blaque>masq
blaque>masq
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-05-25

on 6/15/2010, 4:04 pm
i just got through watchin it O....M.....G i totally want this who doesnt want this melee attacks and finisher are in this damn my unborn children want this damn game as bad as i do lol
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 11/20/2010, 10:05 pm
I just played this at my freinds house and i fuken loved it.
the dodgeing was fuken cheap though.
I was fighting the imposter gelactic guy in this huge robot thing and i was sandwiched between him and the wall and still magically dodging him.

the only thing i didn't like about the game was that i couldn't switch my beams when i wanted to.

METROID OTHER M Ichigo10
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/20/2010, 10:07 pm
Switch beams? Why would you wanna switch beams anyway aside for the sake of it looking cooler. Each beam is stronger than the last, and each beam has the attributes of the last so there's no real need.

Watch your ass.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 11/20/2010, 10:10 pm
@5h0ck wrote:I just played this at my freinds house and i fuken loved it.
the dodgeing was fuken cheap though.
I was fighting the imposter gelactic guy in this huge robot thing and i was sandwiched between him and the wall and still magically dodging him.

the only thing i didn't like about the game was that i couldn't switch my beams when i wanted to.

When I first saw the intro, my face was like this:

METROID OTHER M McCowenChristopher.

After I past the whole game, my face was like:
Spoiler:
METROID OTHER M McCowenChristopher

Lets stop sucking on her num nums and accept the fact that this is not perfect.

METROID OTHER M Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/20/2010, 10:16 pm
Why don't you get your head out of your ass and realize the beauty and awesomeness of the game.
It was revolutionary graphics for the wii and a revolutionary type of gameplay for metroid. they pulled off the 2.5 greatly, the action was intense.
Only flaws are
Samus' voice is so apathetic and annoying
Not many NEW items
Controls (though this is VERY minor)
and it was a bit easy.

Watch your ass.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/20/2010, 10:19 pm
@Eric wrote:Why don't you get your head out of your ass and realize the beauty and awesomeness of the game.
It was revolutionary graphics for the wii and a revolutionary type of gameplay for metroid. they pulled off the 2.5 greatly, the action was intense.
Only flaws are
Samus' voice is so apathetic and annoying
Not many NEW items
Controls (though this is VERY minor)
and it was a bit easy.
Ok... I will.

I will admit. It was revolutionary graphics for the wii and a revolutionary type of gameplay for metroid. They pulled off the 2.5 greatly, the action was intense.
I'm sorry if I made you sad. I was a bit afraid though what I'd hear from you when I typed out that post lol

METROID OTHER M Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 11/20/2010, 10:25 pm
calm down eric.

I'm simply pointing out how i feel.

In past metroids I loved the variations of weapons I don't care wich is stronger unless I'm fighting a worthy opponent.

In metroid prime one i woould freeze the enemy with ice then decinigrate them with plazma cuz i could.

I love having variable weps that i can use at will and not cuz the game forces me(with few exceptions to that statment).

but in this metroid i'm restricted to whatever beam my friend unlocked and the morphball...and da missiles and that ticked me off.

aside from that everything else(including the glitchy dodging i mentioned earlier)
gave me visual orgasms.

METROID OTHER M Ichigo10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/20/2010, 10:32 pm
@5h0ck wrote:calm down eric.

I'm simply pointing out how i feel.

In past metroids I loved the variations of weapons I don't care wich is stronger unless I'm fighting a worthy opponent.

In metroid prime one i woould freeze the enemy with ice then decinigrate them with plazma cuz i could.

I love having variable weps that i can use at will and not cuz the game forces me(with few exceptions to that statment).

but in this metroid i'm restricted to whatever beam my friend unlocked and the morphball...and da missiles and that ticked me off.

aside from that everything else(including the glitchy dodging i mentioned earlier)
gave me visual orgasms.

Okay Eric? Did you hear him? Don't jump on his ass just because he made an opinion about your most favorite game of all time that you play until your fingers bleed. Okay Eric?

METROID OTHER M Ping10
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/20/2010, 10:36 pm
Pingboy, that wasn't jumping on your ass, TRUST ME!
If i were to get all over you about it i'd say much much much much worse.
So get your thong out our your pussy and take my opinion as well you fuck nugget.
It's also not my most favorite game, but it's good.
Fuck you.

Watch your ass.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/20/2010, 10:37 pm
@Eric wrote:Pingboy, that wasn't jumping on your ass, TRUST ME!
If i were to get all over you about it i'd say much much much much worse.
So get your thong out our your pussy and take my opinion as well you fuck nugget.
It's also not my most favorite game, but it's good.
Fuck you.
:) okay Mista Eric! I have respect for you ALL over again. Like da first time I joined here!

METROID OTHER M Ping10
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/20/2010, 10:40 pm
u know what i wanna see though.
a Remake of Metroid prime Hunters other M style.
but with weapon switching. and on da 3DS

I loved the online for that game if they gave it an other m feel and controls(with minor changes) and a slightly different story(i don't wanna see the same eyeball boss 4 times in 1 game.mini bosses can come all they wan't though) that would be kickass IMO

METROID OTHER M Ichigo10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/20/2010, 10:44 pm
@5h0ck wrote:u know what i wanna see though.
a Remake of Metroid prime Hunters other M style.
but with weapon switching. and on da 3DS

I loved the online for that game if they gave it an other m feel and controls(with minor changes) and a slightly different story(i don't wanna see the same eyeball boss 4 times in 1 game.mini bosses can come all they wan't though) that would be kickass IMO
Its nice to see that there are others who think the same about a Mertriod game

METROID OTHER M Ping10
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/20/2010, 10:50 pm
yea.
hunters was kickass and other m is kickass.

if someone put those 2 together and put them on a system as kickass as the 3DS the sales would go faster than super shadow using Chaos control while on speed, and an addrenaline rush combined.

METROID OTHER M Ichigo10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/20/2010, 10:57 pm
@5h0ck wrote:yea.
hunters was kickass and other m is kickass.

if someone put those 2 together and put them on a system as kickass as the 3DS the sales would go faster than super shadow using Chaos control while on speed, and an addrenaline rush combined.
Hunter tri is such a good game I was drooling.

METROID OTHER M Ping10
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 11/21/2010, 3:59 pm
This is why the Wii is off the hook!!!

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/21/2010, 5:34 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:This is why the Wii is off the hook!!!

Calm down (O_O).

METROID OTHER M Ping10
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/21/2010, 7:17 pm
....what would happen if all 3 systems fused?

would we see Kratos and Master Chief in a smash bros.?

or wold mario be jumping on the demons from devil may cry o.0?

METROID OTHER M Ichigo10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/21/2010, 7:22 pm
@5h0ck wrote:....what would happen if all 3 systems fused?

would we see Kratos and Master Chief in a smash bros.?

or wold mario be jumping on the demons from devil may cry o.0?

Lets leave that alone until we see something more significant.

METROID OTHER M Ping10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum