Go down
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

To those who find certain terms offendin - Page 3 Empty Re: To those who find certain terms offendin

on 10/1/2011, 2:13 pm
....true true.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

To those who find certain terms offendin - Page 3 Ichigo10
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

To those who find certain terms offendin - Page 3 Empty Re: To those who find certain terms offendin

on 10/1/2011, 3:27 pm
@5h0ck wrote:a person doesn't need to be the same race to know how another feels face.

saying people won't understand simply because they aren't the same race...is no better than what you are against.
I've never had autism.
I can totally sympathize and know exactly how autistic people go through life.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 10/1/2011, 3:30 pm
@Jellal wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:a person doesn't need to be the same race to know how another feels face.

saying people won't understand simply because they aren't the same race...is no better than what you are against.
I've never had autism.
I can totally sympathize and know exactly how autistic people go through life.
.....there's a joke in there some where, but Im just gonna leave that alone......

To those who find certain terms offendin - Page 3 Untitl15
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 10/1/2011, 3:35 pm
HAR HAR HAR
I HOPE YOU FEEL EXTREMELY CLEVER

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 10/1/2011, 3:42 pm
no just hungry....

To those who find certain terms offendin - Page 3 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 10/2/2011, 7:02 am
^ Whatever that means, lmfao.

Well, I'd knock the fuck out of a caucasion if he had called me a nigger with an attitude. Like it's suppose to offend me. But if he'd say it like, "Aye nigger let's fuck Jellal's tan ass." then we have no problem. I think you have the right to be mad or even bust his balls open and crush them to the ground because of the person's intention of saying it.

To those who find certain terms offendin - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum