Go down
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20

To those who find certain terms offendin - Page 2 Empty Re: To those who find certain terms offendin

9/30/2011, 1:51 am
Also, Jayden and I are too minorities. We're Dominican's, hispanics. More associated with blacks actually, the other half of our country is Haiti. We have offensive terms too.
We're called hicks.
But why is it that out of all the words to offend
like Cracka for white people
Hicks for hispanics
But the word like Fag and the N word are the ones you hear the most, and the one you hear more people talking about it's offense.
Because Most white people, shrug it off, and so do most hispanics.
But so many black people freak out if someone of the other race says nigga/nigger word, and so many gay people keep bitching about fag.
You really think you can hurt a white man by calling him a cracka? No, what does he care.
But you can really piss off a black dude by calling him a nigga if you're not black yourself.
You're only hurting yourself here.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
To those who find certain terms offendin - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7619
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

To those who find certain terms offendin - Page 2 Empty Re: To those who find certain terms offendin

9/30/2011, 9:06 am
its mostly a pshycological thing.

If a person has a bad history associated with a particular word then chances are they don't wanna hear it.(example:A kid is Punched in the balls right after the attacker shouts nigger at least once a week.15 years later that same kid now a man stabs every guy that says nigger next to him.) the point is, for some its a prob with the past. a white dude aint gonna get pissed from cracker cuz theres not much to associate that word with.

shoot u call me a cracker i'd just assume it means i taste good lolol. jokes aside i assume you guys get what i'm trying to say.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

To those who find certain terms offendin - Page 2 Ichigo10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

9/30/2011, 12:25 pm
^ I agree bro. I don't think the title of this thread doesn't matter anymore. It's about other people yo...

I'mma make up a name for the white people Very Happy. All of us in this thread are dominican and black.

BLACK POWAH!!!!

To those who find certain terms offendin - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

9/30/2011, 4:40 pm
@Eric wrote:
But so many black people freak out if someone of the other race says nigga/nigger word, and so many gay people keep bitching about fag.
Still never get the internet.
Everyone I know in real life doesn't give a crap about these terms.
Fags niggers jews and spics alike
@Ping wrote:^ I agree bro. I don't think the title of this thread doesn't matter anymore. It's about other people yo...

I'mma make up a name for the white people Very Happy. All of us in this thread are dominican and black.

BLACK POWAH!!!!
You're not getting it.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29

9/30/2011, 5:12 pm
do you know any BLACK people over 21?

To those who find certain terms offendin - Page 2 Untitl15
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 5:32 pm
Yes, how bout you?

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

9/30/2011, 5:35 pm
I Think he's the one over 21 lol.
But yeah I know many.
One even animates but I won't blow his spot.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 5:39 pm
I'm fourteen and not even black ;~;

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 5:50 pm
Not you lmao. Talkin bout Madface.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 5:57 pm
@Jellal wrote:Yes, how bout you?
an this friend also feels this way? be honest.because I know ppl who feel the way you mention but as I said they're either not black or just too young to understand.also I run my job site and best believe "nigger faggot,,or anything like that said with in earshot of me gets you fired.point blank cut you a check go home don't come back. period.

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 6:12 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Not you lmao. Talkin bout Madface.
YEAH MADFACE, I TOLD YOU HE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU.
DERP.

@Face wrote:
an this friend also feels this way? be honest.because I know ppl who feel the way you mention but as I said they're either not black or just too young to understand.also I run my job site and best believe "nigger faggot,,or anything like that said with in earshot of me gets you fired.point blank cut you a check go home don't come back. period.
I'm pretty sure he honestly doesn't care, it's just a word.
If I called you a phizileyo, would you be offended?

But yes, it would get you fired.
Just because it can be tolerated does not make it acceptable.

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 6:27 pm
@Jellal wrote:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Not you lmao. Talkin bout Madface.
YEAH MADFACE, I TOLD YOU HE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU.
DERP.

OMG THANKZ CAPT. OBVIOUS

@Face wrote:
I'm pretty sure he honestly doesn't care, it's just a word.
If I called you a phizileyo, would you be offended?

But yes, it would get you fired.
Just because it can be tolerated does not make it acceptable.

Yeah, the word shouldn't be said at all but point is if it is said, when you can do nothing about it you gotta brush that shit off. Some people get mega butt hurt about it which gives the word more power. Basically you're feeding the troll.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 6:31 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Yeah, the word shouldn't be said at all but point is if it is said, when you can do nothing about it you gotta brush that shit off. Some people get mega butt hurt about it which gives the word more power. Basically you're feeding the troll.
I get that, but doesn't evil triumph when good men do nothing?

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 6:33 pm
Yep.
But I'm sure nobody's going to change their terminology just because someone gets offended.

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 6:45 pm
@Face wrote:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Yeah, the word shouldn't be said at all but point is if it is said, when you can do nothing about it you gotta brush that shit off. Some people get mega butt hurt about it which gives the word more power. Basically you're feeding the troll.

Humans are pretty much...sadistic. Not all but alot.
If they see something that strongly hurts you, they'd use it aganist you everytime you stand up for yourself to put you down.
If there's anyway to bring a strong man down they'd do it. People are fucked up now and days.
At times you can send the dude to the hospital and all, but other times it's better to avoid problems and let your pride go for your own sake. lol

In short, try not to be so "super-effective" to that kind of word if you catch my drift. That's one less weakness off your back
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 6:50 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:
@Face wrote:

Humans are pretty much...sadistic. Not all but alot.
If they see something that strongly hurts you, they'd use it aganist you everytime you stand up for yourself to put you down.
If there's anyway to bring a strong man down they'd do it. People are fucked up now and days.
At times you can send the dude to the hospital and all, but other times it's better to avoid problems and let your pride go for your own sake. lol

In short, try not to be so "super-effective" to that kind of word if you catch my drift. That's one less weakness off your back
true true.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

9/30/2011, 9:23 pm
when it comes to words in general be it nigger or bitch or fag whatever.

its not nessicarily the word itself thats the problem but how it is used.

some words are so missused that the majority of people forget the actual meaning of the word. last i checked nigger was just another word for the color black.

what kind of insult is nigger anyways? I look at my skin I see brown. I never seen a man that was full on black. all the dudes i've seen in my life were different shades of brown....except for this one guy who was gray but he just needed some lotion with his ashy ass skin, lookin like ashy lary on chappelle show. they might as well call us snickers. damn colorblind people.

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 9:38 pm
Nigger doesn't mean black...negro does.../sigh

KillerVash
KillerVash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2011-09-07

9/30/2011, 10:39 pm
This is all there is to it.
You either give the word enough power to make it offensive, or you don't give it a
meaning for you at all. If you truly understand what the words meaning is, you should'nt
even be arguing towards it :3

@5hock
lol your getting the words mixed up, negro is the Spanish term for the color black.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

10/1/2011, 11:06 am
:roll: regardless of my spelling issues i'm pretty sure you guys get what i mean to say.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/1/2011, 11:18 am
@KillerVash wrote:This is all there is to it.
You either give the word enough power to make it offensive, or you don't give it a
meaning for you at all. If you truly understand what the words meaning is, you should'nt
even be arguing towards it :3

@5hock
lol your getting the words mixed up, negro is the Spanish term for the color black.
but you're NOT black so how could you tell one how to take the word? you haven't experienced what I have how can you tell me how to take it? the word means nothing to YOU it has no power to YOU but how can you as a non black person even began to comprehend what that word means?

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

10/1/2011, 11:50 am
I see after 2 pages this topic has gotten no where on either side of the argument lol

To those who find certain terms offendin - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/1/2011, 11:53 am
@Granadico wrote:I see after 2 pages this topic has gotten no where on either side of the argument lol
did you expect anything different?

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

10/1/2011, 12:02 pm
a person doesn't need to be the same race to know how another feels face.

saying people won't understand simply because they aren't the same race...is no better than what you are against.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/1/2011, 12:17 pm
@5h0ck wrote:a person doesn't need to be the same race to know how another feels face.

saying people won't understand simply because they aren't the same race...is no better than what you are against.
Im not saying they wouldn't know about discrimination or being offended,but about "this" particular word.its like being gay,Im not gay but I know how it feels to be treated wrongly because of who you are,but I can't know exactly how "THEY" feels because im not gay.....you feel me.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum