Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

To those who find certain terms offendin Empty To those who find certain terms offendin

on 9/28/2011, 10:25 pm
As said in the other topic.

@Mistah_Jayden wrote:
Stupid jokes aside. Whether he wrote nigger or not. Black guys should be used to it.
I go to the bronx sometimes where I find these faggot ass ignorant dudes with their pant's below their ass and knee caps. Calling each other niggers on a daily basis. If anything you guys should be used to the word. It's everywhere. If you take offense to it, it's because of your own pride and ignorance. If you look up the actual definition before the white faggots gave blacks that name it was a term to call any race inferior. I call a white man a nigger doesn't necessarily mean he's black. Besides, if anyone degrades your race with useless slander it's your own. The blacks back then were a race with respect pride and hope. Now they all stab each other for wearing red and blue. -_-.

Point is the word shouldn't offend you so much. Ignore it. You're not a nigger. You're a black male. LARGE difference between the two. He surely didn't mean it in a way to offend anyone. It's just a term used commonly. Now and days the word means nothing.

I'm not racist, I hate you all equally :) Fuck em all man.

Also if we continue this convo, to the next topic we shall go. It ends here in this one.

This also goes for the terms Spic (which i am) nigger, Faggot, wetback etc.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

To those who find certain terms offendin Empty Re: To those who find certain terms offendin

on 9/28/2011, 10:26 pm
Thank this why i hate living in the bronx we got wanna be gansters trying to be tough idiots touch other guys ass....
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

To those who find certain terms offendin Empty Re: To those who find certain terms offendin

on 9/28/2011, 10:29 pm
It's not even about the Bronx. I just used it as an example since that's where you can easily find those idiots in a heartbeat. Look outside a window and that's all you see.
Of any race too. Cept white guys lol they get shot.

However not the point.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 9/28/2011, 10:33 pm
They give minority a bad look..
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 9/28/2011, 10:35 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:
faggot ass - white faggots - Faggot
No offense taken.
I only hear it once every five minutes from bible-thumpers.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/28/2011, 10:51 pm
LOL sorry. I'm used to calling Eric that.
So it's my default offensive word.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/28/2011, 10:53 pm
NO BRO, IT'S COOL.
I'LL JUST GO CRY IN THE CORNER LIKE ALL THE OTHER TIMES.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 9/28/2011, 10:58 pm
Joey's response is without a doubt going to be the best post in this thread, no matter what else is posted.

That being said, i agree. Though me and my friends say "nig-nag" to refer to black people, which is funny cuz they odn't get who we're talking about. Its not racist or anything, its just what we call black people.

What other topic?

To those who find certain terms offendin Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/28/2011, 11:07 pm
@Jellal wrote:NO BRO, IT'S COOL.
I'LL JUST GO CRY IN THE CORNER LIKE ALL THE OTHER TIMES.

AW SHUCKS.

@Granadico wrote:Joey's response is without a doubt going to be the best post in this thread, no matter what else is posted.

That being said, i agree. Though me and my friends say "nig-nag" to refer to black people, which is funny cuz they odn't get who we're talking about. Its not racist or anything, its just what we call black people.

What other topic?

What if he says something cooler later on. Then what.
Lol my friend that fiends on WoW calls them Shadowpriests. Lololol. But anyway,
The other topic that I have copied what I said and pasted it on here so that topic is no longer off topic.
=3
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/29/2011, 5:02 pm
CURSES!
He is right, my coolness is too overwhelming to risk another post that might out-cool my previous.
I must disappear from this thread!
~poof~

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 9/29/2011, 6:27 pm
LOL I missed this topic

Stupid jokes aside. Whether he wrote nigger or not. Black guys should be used to it.
I go to the bronx sometimes where I find these faggot ass ignorant dudes with their pant's below their ass and knee caps. Calling each other niggers on a daily basis. If anything you guys should be used to the word. It's everywhere. If you take offense to it, it's because of your own pride and ignorance. If you look up the actual definition before the white faggots gave blacks that name it was a term to call any race inferior. I call a white man a nigger doesn't necessarily mean he's black. Besides, if anyone degrades your race with useless slander it's your own. The blacks back then were a race with respect pride and hope. Now they all stab each other for wearing red and blue. -_-.

Point is the word shouldn't offend you so much. Ignore it. You're not a nigger. You're a black male. LARGE difference between the two. He surely didn't mean it in a way to offend anyone. It's just a term used commonly. Now and days the word means nothing.

I'm not racist, I hate you all equally Fuck em all man.

Also if we continue this convo, to the next topic we shall go. It ends here in this one.
Ok first I would like to point out Jayden that's stereotyping just because some fools walk aroung calling they self's that ignorant name while looking ignorant.does in no way shape or form mean "All us guys do".LOL this is just stupid man lets not do this,This is one of the few places that I consider cool...don't ruin it for me dude.

To those who find certain terms offendin Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 9/29/2011, 6:38 pm
...I'm black and I care...

To those who find certain terms offendin Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 9/29/2011, 7:17 pm
@Ping wrote:...I'm black and I care...
basically that's what I said.the only people who is like "its just a word, it don'y matter"Are either not black or never been call,looked at or treated like one.I have,and out of exp, its not something you can just brush off.

To those who find certain terms offendin Untitl15
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 9/29/2011, 7:27 pm
Terms cause segregation.

To those who find certain terms offendin Purple11

[The Return]
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/29/2011, 9:34 pm
@Face wrote:
@Ping wrote:...I'm black and I care...
basically that's what I said.the only people who is like "its just a word, it don'y matter"Are either not black or never been call,looked at or treated like one.I have,and out of exp, its not something you can just brush off.

Dude. YOU give the word it's meaning.
Your pride causes the word to be so offensive.
I never said all of you do. I said the word is everywhere.
Go on Xbox live and that's all you hear.
"STOP SHOOTIN ME YOU ----------" Etc.
On Tv, even fucking comedies.
It's not stereotyping if it's truth. I used the gangsters as an example of where it's used constantly.

The N word was originally meant towards all races. I'll even look for the ORIGINAL definition for you. If you think you're an N and not a black male then honestly that's your problem and the wrong type of pride man.
You don't like the name because you know you aren't an N.
If you know you aren't an N, why take such a hard offense to something you're not.

@ Jellal lololol
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/29/2011, 11:08 pm
^ You mean it's the way you take it in? Like, placing too much importance on the word?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/29/2011, 11:13 pm
Yeah, pretty much bro.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/29/2011, 11:19 pm
^ Fuck yo peanut butter nigga ass-lookin' tan ass with pubes ass-cakes face ass face dookie stains Chris Brown lookin' nigga, nigga.

How do you feel? Oh, and booty secks. <-- Don't say anything concerning that.

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/29/2011, 11:33 pm
Lmfao. I don't care bruh. :3

My peanut butter Chris brown nigga tan ass lookin' face with pube cakes dookie stains ass still get's a bitch =D
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/29/2011, 11:34 pm
^ LMFAO!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

Yeah that's true.

Yo Jayden call me a word I want to see how I can take it.

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/29/2011, 11:39 pm
Lmao random like what you called me?

You doo doo stained weenie colored small headed woman booty loving black ass niggaaa
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/29/2011, 11:40 pm
I didn't feel a thing!!!!

Yo madface what would happen if I calls you za name?

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/29/2011, 11:48 pm
He's gonna stab u in the face. lmfao.

but before he does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycqUekiljjU&feature=mh_lolz&list=HL1317357618

say your prayers there.

The one's I can't argue with though were the ones that were enslaved and whipped...they had it rough. :/

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/30/2011, 12:10 am
oh yes jayden thank you yes sir dont mind if i do

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/30/2011, 12:16 am
XD i ran across that youtube.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum