Go down
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Empty Re: ninja Inu sheet

on 12/13/2013, 1:07 pm
@Face wrote:you guys (THE SPRITAS) changed Inu's entire FATE

lemme guess, his power comes from how often he's used and because no one has actually done anything with him he has reverted to a soul form. and by forcing himself into other animations he slowly regains what he lost. and then seeks to destroy other fc's to get revenge.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Ichigo10
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Empty Re: ninja Inu sheet

on 12/13/2013, 1:25 pm
if I ever learn to sprite, he won't ever beat my FC's.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Empty Re: ninja Inu sheet

on 12/13/2013, 1:35 pm
just add pixels untill it looks good.....thts what i do.

one dot at a time makes the web go round

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Ichigo10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Empty Re: ninja Inu sheet

on 12/13/2013, 3:41 pm
@5h0ck wrote:
@Face wrote:you guys (THE SPRITAS) changed Inu's entire FATE

lemme guess, his power comes from how often he's used and because no one has actually done anything with him he has reverted to a soul form. and by forcing himself into other animations he slowly regains what he lost. and then seeks to destroy other fc's to get revenge.
LOL (what is he A digimon?) you've put alil thought into this....but no

@SXR123 wrote:if I ever learn to sprite, he won't ever beat my FC's.
LOL ok you think that.

@5h0ck wrote:just add pixels untill it looks good.....thts what i do.

one dot at a time makes the web go round
...ok drug test this fool!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Empty Re: ninja Inu sheet

on 12/13/2013, 7:05 pm
I've got two characters

1 who has the ability to negate abilities with his (you'll understand the reference) right hand. and 2: the living arsenal. Able to transform his body into any kind of weapon. His ultimate attack being a friggen nuke.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Empty Re: ninja Inu sheet

on 12/13/2013, 7:41 pm
yea that 1st guy.....Inu can beat him with taijutsu, also pistols aint a ability. LOL

2nd guy.........RUN INU RUN!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Untitl15
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Empty Re: ninja Inu sheet

on 12/13/2013, 9:59 pm
@Face wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:
@Face wrote:you guys (THE SPRITAS) changed Inu's entire FATE

lemme guess, his power comes from how often he's used and because no one has actually done anything with him he has reverted to a soul form. and by forcing himself into other animations he slowly regains what he lost. and then seeks to destroy other fc's to get revenge.
LOL (what is he A digimon?) you've put alil thought into this....but no

meh, i'll make an alt universe of this eventually

@Face wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:if I ever learn to sprite, he won't ever beat my FC's.
LOL ok you think that.

@5h0ck wrote:just add pixels untill it looks good.....thts what i do.

one dot at a time makes the web go round
...ok drug test this fool!

lol, the results will be fried chicken and grape soda *doesn't smoke weed or drink anything with alchohol*

@SXR123 wrote:I've got two characters

1 who has the ability to negate abilities with his (you'll understand the reference) right hand. and 2: the living arsenal. Able to transform his body into any kind of weapon. His ultimate attack being a friggen nuke.

1 sounds like blackbeard from one piece

2 sounds like generator rex...but the nuke part being crash kirby....just sayin


___________________________________________________________________________________________

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Ichigo10
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Empty Re: ninja Inu sheet

on 12/13/2013, 11:01 pm
You're wrong about 1, it was inspired by Touma Kamijo who has the same ability.

2 was just me thinking off the top of my head. Plus, i'm pretty sure rex could make metal limbs or something.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Empty Re: ninja Inu sheet

on 12/16/2013, 2:12 am
the first few eps show him with giant fist/feet.

but later he creates, swords, elec-wips, cannons, vehicles, and other stuff.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ninja Inu sheet  - Page 6 Ichigo10
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum