Total Votes: 22

Poll closed
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: "The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!!

9/28/2011, 11:11 pm
@Face wrote:LOL yes,its made from baby dragon skull parts. its something he wears when he goes out to free more "dog's" which is how he met the two ninjas i that pic. which earned him the name around the ninja clan "BLACKDRAGON"

Not to point out name biting... but that character i showed u a few days ago.... is named Kuro dragon. Which translates into... well yea. Dark/Black dragon.....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 4 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 4 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: "The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!!

9/28/2011, 11:27 pm
well you can stick with dark and face can stick with black....or vise versa

you know this hole thing with black dragon reminds me of mortal kombat. but thats besides the point

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 4 Ichigo10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

9/29/2011, 11:32 am
Oh LOL I thought he was agreeing with Patt but ain't that the whole natural truth LOL

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 4 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

9/29/2011, 4:17 pm
this sprite animation fool aint nothing natural bout this shit LOL

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 4 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/29/2011, 6:32 pm
^ LMFAO oh shit that made me choke LOL

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/29/2011, 7:37 pm
ninja Inu is gonna need a upgrade if hes gonna fight sith Inu on level

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

9/29/2011, 7:42 pm
If by an upgrade you mean death then yeah.

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 4 Purple11

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/29/2011, 8:09 pm
@Patt wrote:If by an upgrade you mean death then yeah.
LOL no.......wait,"Death" huh,.....I like it. Very Happy

SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

9/29/2011, 9:55 pm
If you let him die, I will bring him back, how?, cause I have his sprite sheet and I'm gonna do alot of epic stuff with him that will inspire you. Now the question remains. Are you ready?

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 4 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/29/2011, 11:24 pm
@Face wrote:
@Patt wrote:If by an upgrade you mean death then yeah.
LOL no.......wait,"Death" huh,.....I like it. Very Happy
LOL!!
ShiftedKnowledge wrote:If you let him die, I will bring him back, how?, cause I have his sprite sheet and I'm gonna do alot of epic stuff with him that will inspire you. Now the question remains. Are you ready?

Holy shit that was funny as fuck LOL

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 1:09 am
Ping just can't stop laughing over there. Well Yea i might stick with dark anyway. But hey ive got his sprite sheet now. Surprises are in order....

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 4 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 4 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 3:44 pm
ShiftedKnowledge wrote:If you let him die, I will bring him back, how?, cause I have his sprite sheet and I'm gonna do alot of epic stuff with him that will inspire you. Now the question remains. Are you ready?
show me what you can do...

@THE2ndNarutox wrote:Ping just can't stop laughing over there. Well Yea i might stick with dark anyway. But hey ive got his sprite sheet now. Surprises are in order....
bring it...

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

10/1/2011, 2:02 pm
What's the relation between Inu and Sith Inu tho?

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/1/2011, 2:15 pm
@Ping wrote:What's the relation between Inu and Sith Inu tho?
same person,different worlds, THE CREATOR (that's me) brought sith Inu to ninja Inu's world to kill him because"the council" (that's you people) requested it.

GentlemanofWar
GentlemanofWar
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-07-26

10/1/2011, 7:48 pm
Wow. it feels like I've affected your animation with my existence and willingness to vote. In other words, that is awesome. If I had anything bad to say, at all, with it being reaching and searching, is that whatever Wind or Distortion filter or effect you use on your sprites sticks out. Maybe because I've been using it so much myself. The sky thing mentioned earlier though so there is no need to repeat and I only noticed it for myself after watching this video perhaps too many times. It is awesome btw.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

10/1/2011, 7:57 pm
@Face wrote:ninja Inu is gonna need a upgrade if hes gonna fight sith Inu on level

*coff*rasengan*coff*kamehameha*coff*

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 4 Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/1/2011, 8:05 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@Face wrote:ninja Inu is gonna need a upgrade if hes gonna fight sith Inu on level

*coff*rasengan*
oh ima cut you...

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

10/1/2011, 9:21 pm
^like how u completely ignored the kamehameha part.

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 4 Ichigo10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/1/2011, 9:23 pm
LOL notice that did ya?

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

10/2/2011, 6:48 am
LMFAO

and I should have thought that you were the creator, lmfao wtf.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/2/2011, 7:00 am
got the idea from DBB but I put my own spin on it

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

10/2/2011, 7:33 am
Of course you did. If there's anyone original on Spritas that'd be you LOL.

Lodewijk
Lodewijk
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2010-12-20

10/2/2011, 8:47 am
THAT WAS FUCKING SMART!

nice job bro. and did you make those sheets o.o?

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 4 Prince_of_persia_thingy_by_geeefex-d4au69q
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/2/2011, 2:16 pm
@Lodewijk wrote:THAT WAS FUCKING SMART!

nice job bro. and did you make those sheets o.o?
thanks bro but only the ninja is public release https://www.thespritas.com/t3455-ninja-inu-sheet#117496

ALSO: Ive decided since Im currently in a battle and I want to focus on that I wont jump on this follow up animation right now,Instead I'll just make a series of images depicting the story that will lead up to the next fight.I'll do like one a day maybe more up till I finish with the animation .If this works out I'll be doing this on all my series ideas.ok.....ok. heres the first one
Spoiler:
"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 4 Bg_mak28

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

10/6/2011, 10:51 am
lol MAD gets points for originality. Theres now way I come close to that right now.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum