Total Votes: 22

Poll closed
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: "The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!!

9/26/2011, 3:06 pm
@Leo wrote:Well, let's say you do animations regularly.

Unless you're some kind of crazy person that loses all of his animation skills in a day and then gather all of them in another, you won't change your stuff that much. Yes, you can improve and stuff, but still, it won't change that much.
...that's so true.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: "The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!!

9/26/2011, 3:52 pm
I didn't watch it until Eric said make it into the AotW.

It deserves it by all means. However Face's animations sometimes make me...Idk how to explain it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

9/26/2011, 4:18 pm
@Patt wrote:I didn't watch it until Eric said make it into the AotW.

It deserves it by all means. However Face's animations sometimes make me...Idk how to explain it.
no worries dude I will improve with every animation I do.

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 3 Untitl15
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/26/2011, 4:21 pm
I know you do.

I still have that nooby shit one you sent me YEARS ago on Youtube.

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/26/2011, 4:36 pm
LMAO! but its not just me, compared to like 3 years ago Ive seen some MASSIVE improvement in us all.in sprite animating itself.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/26/2011, 4:40 pm
Well by every animation you should be improving. Otherwise you have Erectile Dysfunction.

[The Return]
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

9/26/2011, 4:55 pm
smooth leo, smooth. yes i just saw the if we weren't off topic thing. anyway nice animation yay it got AOTW cool. don't kill him yay.

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 3 SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/26/2011, 4:55 pm
I voted to kill him. I feel like there are too many ninjas in the world anyways.

[The Return]
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

9/26/2011, 5:33 pm
no it's just cos they all look the same :/ regardless. i'll press on: keep him :)

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 3 SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/26/2011, 6:04 pm
@Patt wrote:Well by every animation you should be improving. Otherwise you have Erectile Dysfunction.
sprite animating/sexual body part analogy..................been hanging around ping way too long dude.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/26/2011, 6:08 pm
Nah we don't talk about that shit. I make sure of it. : )

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/26/2011, 6:30 pm
LOL 15 to 4 GODDAMN! "The people have once again spoken"

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 3 Bg_mak26

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

9/26/2011, 6:34 pm
Haha nice.

Hey madface, what are Ninja Inu's specific abilities?

Does he have any special ones? Because I like to do a test with him.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/26/2011, 6:44 pm
the only ninja skills he had was that nightcrawler-type teleport,
Spoiler:
and weapon summon jutsu.he was suppose to get a dragons lung but he was killed off before hand......

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

9/26/2011, 6:51 pm
Ah ok thanks.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2011, 10:57 am

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2011, 10:57 am
@Face wrote:
@Patt wrote:Well by every animation you should be improving. Otherwise you have Erectile Dysfunction.
sprite animating/sexual body part analogy..................been hanging around ping way too long dude.
Lmfao it's all good.
@Face wrote:LOL 15 to 4 GODDAMN! "The people have once again spoken"

Spoiler:

LOL! What the fu-- Inu is an orphan? Is that how he began his journey to become Sith Inu? Did those to nuture him into a Sith?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2011, 11:26 am
@Ping wrote:
@Face wrote:
Lmfao it's all good.
@Face wrote:LOL 15 to 4 GODDAMN! "The people have once again spoken"

Spoiler:

LOL! What the fu-- Inu is an orphan? Is that how he began his journey to become Sith Inu? Did those to nuture him into a Sith?
no,ninja Inu and Sith Inu are the same person from different worlds......Sith Inu is more aware of this than ninja but the other ninja chars are other "dogs" from that clan that escaped years ago....

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2011, 11:51 am
oh okay i get it.

now is that Inu's ninja mask he put on in the middle of the fight?

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2011, 12:01 pm
LOL yes,its made from baby dragon skull parts. its something he wears when he goes out to free more "dog's" which is how he met the two ninjas i that pic. which earned him the name around the ninja clan "BLACKDRAGON"

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/28/2011, 10:31 am
^ LMFAO!!!

That's so corny LOL

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

9/28/2011, 11:20 am
@Patt wrote:I voted to kill him. I feel like there are too many ninjas in the world anyways.

True, but there arent enough black ninjas.

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 3 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 3 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/28/2011, 11:42 am
@Ping wrote:^ LMFAO!!!

That's so corny LOL
with the extra powers he gets from the "Dragons lung" it fits him very well.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/28/2011, 3:20 pm
^ Damn that makes more sense now that you pointed that out.

oh and I accidently voted kill him

yo y the 2nd naruto hatin'?

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/28/2011, 3:29 pm
hes not,patt voted kill him a T2N is like"No man we need more black ninja's dude" LOL

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum