Total Votes: 22

Poll closed
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: "The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!!

9/24/2011, 8:26 am
LOL I was gonna make the sheet public since I killed him anyway so yea sure I post a link for anyone who wants him later

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 2 Untitl15
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: "The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!!

9/24/2011, 8:59 am
awww shiet.

he's so gonna guest star in a series i still havn't revealed yet.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 2 Ichigo10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/24/2011, 9:17 am
LOL I would love to see others interpretation of ninja Inu....but NO RASINGANS!!!

PsychoDino
PsychoDino
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2010-12-03
http://psychodino3.deviantart.com/https://twitter.com/PsychoDino

9/24/2011, 9:37 am
Just saw the video and i must say that was sad.I loved the animation though it was sad as in it made me feel sorry for ninja inu.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

9/24/2011, 10:17 am
Camera was way too close. They're too big for the camera to be that close. You want people to be able to say everything that's going on clearly.
Next time have it zoomed out a bit more.

Watch your ass.
"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28

9/24/2011, 10:33 am
@Eric wrote:Camera was way too close. They're too big for the camera to be that close. You want people to be able to say everything that's going on clearly.
i kinda agree with eric. at first i thought very close v cam was very good so you can see the animation very good but having it at normal size would be much better. just resize the character 2x as it is.

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 2 BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:Liepard"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 2 Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: "The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 2 SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 2 LOOOLGFRUBEN"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 2 VrWMv
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/24/2011, 10:47 am
@Eric wrote:Camera was way too close. They're too big for the camera to be that close. You want people to be able to say everything that's going on clearly.
good advice rubbery pencil man, bet that up I'll keep working on that.

GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

9/24/2011, 11:39 am
Damn man this was amazing
Don`t kill the Ninja I like him Very Happy

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

9/24/2011, 12:31 pm
@Face wrote:LOL I was gonna make the sheet public since I killed him anyway so yea sure I post a link for anyone who wants him later
I'd like to use him, I'm a big ninja fan lol
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/24/2011, 1:47 pm

xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

9/25/2011, 12:51 am
y thank u :3
now....lets see >:)
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

9/25/2011, 12:53 am
wut bout teh jedi? XD

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

9/25/2011, 1:00 am
only dead characters are made public

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/25/2011, 6:32 am
@5h0ck wrote:only dead characters are made public
this man speaks truth

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

9/25/2011, 8:50 am
Congrats on dat trophy. : )

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/25/2011, 9:04 am
@Patt wrote:Congrats on dat trophy. : )
LOL do you see all this love for ninja Inu now what the fuck LMAO

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

9/25/2011, 9:05 am
I haven't even watched this animation yet.

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/25/2011, 9:23 am
....for real?

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

9/25/2011, 9:54 am
@Face wrote:
@Patt wrote:Congrats on dat trophy. : )
LOL do you see all this love for ninja Inu now what the fuck LMAO

well what did you expect? you stoped carring about the poll half way through and then ninja passed sith. also i don't think people ralized back then that the vote meant death and a sprite sheet.

@Patt wrote:I haven't even watched this animation yet.

you didn't watch it yet?????

did you just look at who made this and say"his stuff is usually good so i'm sure this is too"

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

9/25/2011, 10:07 am
That's what we usually say about people anyway.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

9/25/2011, 2:58 pm
well that explains alot

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

9/26/2011, 11:00 am
@Cooljoshua567 wrote:
@Ping wrote:EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!

I won't even review this. I mean, I would love to, but this shit is better worth celebrating rather than reviewing.

If my boy Ping cant say anything about this than i am speechless.

But regardless it was a very epic animation.

I loved the v cam angles u used (Dont see that often) and the blood effect to show that he is really taking a beating.

but dont u think the voice acting didnt fit the words, like he says a paragraph of text but u only hear like a couple of japanese words (?) but who cares was still a sick animation
~CJ
Thanks bro I agree.
It was my fault that I didn't get the voice acting in for Ninja Inu. I wasn't there to do it, so he assigned me to voice for Inu under Sasuke's impression, but I was begging for the lord to have Madface on MSN so I can give him some better acting Lmfao I gave him a lousy and quite voice clip in the morning where I couldn't scream.

@Leo wrote:That's what we usually say about people anyway.
We? I've lost all admiration and respect for you, my theoretical older brother.

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo

9/26/2011, 2:30 pm
Well, let's say you do animations regularly.

Unless you're some kind of crazy person that loses all of his animation skills in a day and then gather all of them in another, you won't change your stuff that much. Yes, you can improve and stuff, but still, it won't change that much.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

9/26/2011, 2:35 pm
what if we were all like peter griffin and were only talented when we were drunk?

oh and we only drunk once every random number of anims.

Leo
Leo

9/26/2011, 2:39 pm
Well yeah that would be great.

If we weren't off topic.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum