Total Votes: 22

Poll closed
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: "The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!!

10/6/2011, 10:54 am
^ For real I hear ya

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 5 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: "The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!!

10/6/2011, 8:45 pm
LOL so I'm told.....

next pic
Spoiler:
"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 5 Bg_mak29

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! - Page 5 Untitl15
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

10/6/2011, 8:57 pm
Dat shit yo nigga like real talk mah nigga this shit be legit dope.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

10/7/2011, 11:44 am
^ That don't look right.

@Jellal wrote:Dat shit yo nigga like real talk mah nigga this shit be legit dope.

No. Just, no.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
kezzybro2k11
kezzybro2k11
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2011-09-10

10/7/2011, 11:45 am
@Jellal wrote:Dat shit yo nigga like real talk mah nigga this shit be legit dope.
[img][/img]

LMFAO

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

10/7/2011, 11:47 am
fuck dat shit wut dat nigga jus sed he aint getto fuck dat

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/7/2011, 1:57 pm
@Ping wrote:^ That don't look right.

No. Just, no.
yea the "HANZO'S"don't match but I didn't have time to like editing them up

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

10/8/2011, 7:22 am
That's okay. The fight might make up for it I would like to see.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/8/2011, 7:56 am
@Ping wrote:That's okay. The fight might make up for it I would like to see.
......if only I had time to animate it.....

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

10/8/2011, 8:01 am
Make time, or just sneak yo ass out of the contruction site and say you had a disturbance.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/8/2011, 8:40 am
LOL can't do it,Im the boss anyway Im going back out of town Monday.I'll be away from home for like 3 months but im taking my laptop with me so.....

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

10/8/2011, 8:44 am
3 MONTHS?!?!? WHERE YOU GOING NIGGA?!?

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/8/2011, 8:51 am
somewhere near Tampa FL.....

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

7/8/2012, 8:19 am
ITS OLD AS FUCK BUT I never posted it on newgrounds so....

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/598711

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum