Total Votes: 22

Poll closed
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! Empty "The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!!

9/22/2011, 5:09 pm
well its been I long ass time since I animated any thing so this is to get back into the groove of it.

A few months back I made a poll to see in what direction I should go with a minor Fan char I made (Inu) LOL after some funny ass comments,by DEADLINE,Sith had won the poll and thus Darth Inu was born
Spoiler:
"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! Bg_mak21
but now I had a sprite sheet with no purpose so I decided to kill off ninja Inu,LOL in a quick vid. I really had fun making this.tell me what you think.

http://www.truploader.com/view/784025

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/598711

Last edited by Face on 7/8/2012, 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! Untitl15
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! Empty Re: "The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!!

9/22/2011, 5:18 pm
epic animation bro Very Happy and DENIED! lmfao xD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:Liepard"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: "The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! LOOOLGFRUBEN"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! VrWMv
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! Empty Re: "The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!!

9/22/2011, 5:31 pm
LOL its something Im always saying to people

and thanks man

xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

9/22/2011, 5:47 pm
.....I.....liked it....:3
and no, cuz it wouldn't make sense to let him die...i wanna know why things ended up like this
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

9/22/2011, 6:02 pm
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!

I won't even review this. I mean, I would love to, but this shit is better worth celebrating rather than reviewing.
*pops wine cork*
You sure did get it right with the emotion, but build it to into a dramatic structure. Follow the climax. You'll be more organized that way.
8/10

LOL you used my line. I wish I had done it hours ago so I can scream.

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/22/2011, 6:06 pm
@xKAreloadedx wrote:.....I.....liked it....:3
and no, cuz it wouldn't make sense to let him die...i wanna know why things ended up like this

@Ping wrote:EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!

I won't even review this. I mean, I would love to, but this shit is better worth celebrating rather than reviewing.

8/10

LOL you used my line. I wish I had done it hours ago so I can scream.

don't forget to vote guys and yea sorry I forgot to mention Everybody ping is the voice of Sith Inu

Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

9/22/2011, 6:45 pm
@Ping wrote:EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!

If my boy Ping cant say anything about this than i am speechless.

But regardless it was a very epic animation.

I loved the v cam angles u used (Dont see that often) and the blood effect to show that he is really taking a beating.

but dont u think the voice acting didnt fit the words, like he says a paragraph of text but u only hear like a couple of japanese words (?) but who cares was still a sick animation
~CJ

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! Ala_Rubra
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

9/22/2011, 7:51 pm
Make NINJINU COME BACK WITH AN OODAMA RASENGAN

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/22/2011, 9:34 pm
@D3Anims wrote:Make NINJINU COME BACK WITH AN OODAMA RASENGAN
........no

You sure did get it right with the emotion, but build it to into a dramatic structure. Follow the climax. You'll be more organized that way.
when did you sneak this in there?

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/22/2011, 9:51 pm
....wow really?is there no one else?

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

9/22/2011, 10:50 pm
Yeah you gotta give it time. Lol

It was pretty good dude. A few mistakes like the sky, there's a noticeable split between the sunlight sky and the cloudy one.
And the angle when he got that rock thrown at him the guy's eye was transparent.
Other than that it was good dude.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

9/23/2011, 6:22 am
NOOOOOO DON'T KILL HIM OFF >:[

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/23/2011, 6:42 am
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Yeah you gotta give it time. Lol

It was pretty good dude. A few mistakes like the sky, there's a noticeable split between the sunlight sky and the cloudy one.
And the angle when he got that rock thrown at him the guy's eye was transparent.
Other than that it was good dude.
yea the sky bg and the mountains bg made it look a bit off in some scenes with the close ups.and its wasn't transparent it was suppose to be like the reflection of the giant bolder coming at him in his eyes....LOL

also LOL the same place that voted for his death is now voting for ninja's return....well got to give the ppl what they want

Masaro
Masaro
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-04-18

9/23/2011, 7:06 am
I really liked that dude, but I didn't like the japenese voice. I feel like i've heard it one trillion times from some video game, meh lol!
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

9/23/2011, 11:17 am
a ninja tht hardcore deserves a cybernetic comeback....

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

9/23/2011, 12:22 pm
^word. Cyborg inu xD then again darth inu is the tech guy amidointhisrite? i say don't kill him :)

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

9/23/2011, 1:58 pm
this vid reminded me of that move "The One"

"The people have spoken" NOW ON NG!!! Ichigo10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/23/2011, 3:21 pm
LOL HOLY CRAP 10 to 3 ninja what happen to the ppl who hated ninja?

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

9/23/2011, 3:33 pm
did u forget mah people came from nowhere and voted for ninja and it took da lead back then.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/23/2011, 6:04 pm
@5h0ck wrote:did u forget mah people came from nowhere and voted for ninja and it took da lead back then.
yea but what happen to....???????("mah people" WTF? LOL )anyway what happen to the people that voted the sith in?

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

9/23/2011, 6:26 pm
they changed there mind/haven't been online/ got mad when ninja got more votes and haven't been on since/school shit/busy as fuck.

that about sums it up.

btw how far have you come in dat vid with nicole?

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/23/2011, 6:42 pm
got stuck on a editing problem....well actually its not with her sprites but the ones Im using from afro mario.his ALEX char

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

9/23/2011, 7:08 pm
you should make afro mario fight like afro samurai style

Last edited by 5h0ck on 9/23/2011, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/23/2011, 9:08 pm
......yea I guess I cant delete ninja Inu sheet just yet......

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

9/24/2011, 6:27 am
Hey, could I use Ninja Inu? :3

I'll credit you?

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum