KidInBlack
KidInBlack
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-09-16

A noob has arrived :o Empty A noob has arrived :o

on 9/17/2011, 6:54 pm
Yo wats up people of the Spritas Very Happy My name is KidInBlack (K.i.B)... No I am not black lol its a nickname I have (Hopefully not taken)... Anyway I want to b able 2 make flash animations like most of u here. I use Adobe Flash CS3 Pro and I really need some tips, tricks and watevr else u can throw at me that can help me on my way 2 making my own series made from flash :). I really hope that u guys wont mind me asking more questions than anyone haz evr asked b4 lol. I hope that i can make some good friends here and not get any crap from haters Razz. I hope to share videos with all u as soon as I get use 2 using Flash LoL Very Happy
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

A noob has arrived :o Empty Re: A noob has arrived :o

on 9/17/2011, 7:04 pm
Welcome to the Spritas! Enjoy your stay. 0:)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A noob has arrived :o Purple11

[The Return]
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 9/17/2011, 10:42 pm
wuh hai dar *stabs with needle* IMMUNE TO THE BOOTY VIRUS... SXR... AWWAAYYY!! *fly's*
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

on 9/17/2011, 11:21 pm
Welcome to the spritas and we'll give you a ll the tips you need

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

A noob has arrived :o Youtub10
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 9/18/2011, 12:35 am
Hey look, another name that references to Back In Black.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 9/18/2011, 12:41 am
@Jellal wrote:Hey look, another name that references to Men In Black.

Fixed

A noob has arrived :o Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 9/18/2011, 12:48 am
Yeah sure

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 9/18/2011, 1:27 am
welcome to spritas

watch out for ping yadayadayada he's the reason for that booty vaccine you got from sxr yadayadayada

we should just start copy and pasteing this kind of stuff since we say it to almost every new user.

the ones we don't say it to are usually infectucated by pings booty virus that not only makes love an wan't booty badley to the point where u litterally forget everything else that matters.(regardless of gender) and also makes you 5% stupider and/or hornier than normal.

Ping is a cool dude as well as a good animator but his love for ass sometimes clouds his judgement and makes him notice things really late.

also SXR's the biggest sonic fan on the site....mostly because no one ever tries to challenge him for said title and I've don't care enough to actually do so....there was one person who did but he hasn't existed since that fateful day.

I believe his name was "sonicsmypetpimp"

Ping:WHO???
Me:Exactly.

A noob has arrived :o Ichigo10
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 9/18/2011, 1:38 am
@5h0ck wrote:we should just start copy and pasteing this kind of stuff since we say it to almost every new user.

I tried that before and Leo caught me D:

A noob has arrived :o Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 9/18/2011, 5:46 am
Yeah lol

Welcome dude.
Thank god you have CS3, if you did have CS4 I'd just kill you right now ; D
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 9/18/2011, 7:36 am
@SXR123 wrote:wuh hai dar *stabs with needle* IMMUNE TO THE BOOTY VIRUS... SXR... AWWAAYYY!! *fly's*
While you've been stealing away my chances of world domination, I've come up with a WIP... an Anti Booty Virus WIP...!!!
@5h0ck wrote:welcome to spritas

watch out for ping yadayadayada he's the reason for that booty vaccine you got from sxr yadayadayada

we should just start copy and pasteing this kind of stuff since we say it to almost every new user.

the ones we don't say it to are usually infectucated by pings booty virus that not only makes love an wan't booty badley to the point where u litterally forget everything else that matters.(regardless of gender) and also makes you 5% stupider and/or hornier than normal.

Ping is a cool dude as well as a good animator but his love for ass sometimes clouds his judgement and makes him notice things really late.

also SXR's the biggest sonic fan on the site....mostly because no one ever tries to challenge him for said title and I've don't care enough to actually do so....there was one person who did but he hasn't existed since that fateful day.

This dude is full of swag, and is smart as all hell. Wise, too.
Your the best freaking embassador on here- wait.
@5h0ck wrote:

How do you KNOW these things?!

A noob has arrived :o Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/18/2011, 11:05 am
@Leo wrote:Yeah lol

Welcome dude.
If he had used CS4 I would have given him a wall of text as to why not lmfao. I guess people need to start doing stupid things for me to give more than my generic welcoming.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 9/18/2011, 12:10 pm
While you've been stealing away my chances of world domination, I've come up with a WIP... an Anti Booty Virus WIP...!!!
DUUUUN DUN DUNNNN!

A noob has arrived :o Untitl15
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

on 9/18/2011, 1:16 pm
lol got thing u got ther booty vaccine, anyway im Cooljoshua but u can call me CJ, im new here too so i hope that we can get along and i can help u in anyway i can:)
~CJ

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

A noob has arrived :o Ala_Rubra
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/18/2011, 5:53 pm
@Face wrote:
DUUUUN DUN DUNNNN!
Damn straight...and... LOL
@Cooljoshua567 wrote:lol got thing u got ther booty vaccine, anyway im Cooljoshua but u can call me CJ, im new here too so i hope that we can get along and i can help u in anyway i can:)
~CJ

He might be new but he's a golden Spritan he's kind towards others.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo

on 9/18/2011, 6:37 pm
@Patt wrote:
@Leo wrote:Yeah lol

Welcome dude.
If he had used CS4 I would have given him a wall of text as to why not lmfao. I guess people need to start doing stupid things for me to give more than my generic welcoming.

No one really cares about your unnecessary walls of text.

Keep your bland and stupid generic welcoming, it's not like if we want you to say anything else.
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/18/2011, 6:58 pm
^ lets just stick to welcoming him here, we dont want to go offtopic and this becomes a argument thread

~CJ

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/19/2011, 6:46 am
^ No nothings generic about Patt-the-fag's welcoming.

Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/19/2011, 7:24 am
^Lol, i see patt has alot of nick names here, so whats ur favorite?
~CJ

Leo
Leo

on 9/19/2011, 12:39 pm
Back to topic, forget POOP
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/19/2011, 2:41 pm
Oooh Leo got beef.

And I haven't seen this kid on since he registered. :C

[The Return]
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

on 9/19/2011, 2:42 pm
^ that is just terrible well not so much
yeah let's try to show some respect to the man by not going off topic every post

"Interesting sig text"

A noob has arrived :o Youtub10
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/19/2011, 2:47 pm
Well I can't wait to see him back again...

[The Return]
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 9/19/2011, 10:11 pm
@Ping wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:wuh hai dar *stabs with needle* IMMUNE TO THE BOOTY VIRUS... SXR... AWWAAYYY!! *fly's*

We've already thought of that wich is why the vac was partially made with your blood whilst mixing it with sxr's who was already naturally immune.the combination is so good that not even i could produce an "anti vacc" as uso adequetly put it.*says all that wile keeping glasses from falling off face*

Ping:......y u so smart?
me:how else can i take over the, uh i mean look a hotty with perfect angles/smoothness/shape levels.
Ping:WHERE!!!!
me:hehe, works every time!

@5h0ck wrote:

Your the best freaking embassador on here- wait.

How do you KNOW these things?!

Cool lets just say I have my scources. study I got 2 scources for every one of Pres. Bush's fails. afro

A noob has arrived :o Ichigo10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/20/2011, 10:09 am
^ Well damn.

an patt. He isn't coming back.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum