Go down

9-24-2011 Game

2 - 29%
2 - 29%
2 - 29%
1 - 13%
 
Total Votes: 7
 
Poll closed
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/22/2011, 8:55 pm
I got Minecraft, and for people who have ps3's get the BF3 beta next Thursday and play Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/22/2011, 9:29 pm
Which is why we can decide on Saturday...

Saturday is also the day we all go on the Chatango.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 4:50 pm
I prefer Friday for games and Saturday for Chatango
We should have like something to do everyday of the week...
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 4:53 pm
Well Friday is partially raped by school. Therefore we all may not be online at the same time. At least Saturday is easy to deal with.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 4:59 pm
I put up a poll. Everybody thats gonna play vote for what you want.
If we do minecraft I'll make the server I guess.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 5:01 pm
Even if we did anything of the such, OmgPOP would be our host for games.
Mainly as a tribute to DZ.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 5:09 pm
Well I have one more game sugestion....wizard 101 XD
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 5:15 pm
Okay guys...

We need a MSN chat for everyone to join or something or skype so we can just speak and shit, idk.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 5:16 pm
@Kane wrote:Okay guys...

We need a MSN chat for everyone to join or something or skype so we can just speak and shit, idk.
We already have that dude...
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 5:18 pm
we can do either
skype or msn, I don't care
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 5:19 pm
@Kane wrote:Okay guys...

We need a MSN chat for everyone to join or something or skype so we can just speak and shit, idk.
We.
Have.
One.

And dear god no were not doing Minecraft.
We should do something that holds a diverse range of games for our site members, not one that's pretty half and half between likers and haters.
Besides, I'l just grief you all.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 5:43 pm
THEN WHERE IS THE FUCKING CHAT LINK.

Are you guys retarded, so retarded you say something but you can't post it. Jeez.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 5:46 pm
Perhaps we don't want you there.
Just a thought.

And I'm guessing you're not bright enough to see the point of portal-revival nights.
Because we have a chat hosted here, why should we be looking to IMing?
Seriously, go on the portal or don't cry about being excluded from the site.


Last edited by Jellal on 9/23/2011, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 5:47 pm
God then suggest a damn game. Don't give me problems, I want answers. I could just say we're playing "whatever" and that would be it. I'm giving you people choices. Don't bitch at me about how the games aren't good enough. Keep in mind this has to be something that everyone can play without spending any sort of money.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 5:51 pm
@Knux wrote:God then suggest a damn game. Don't give me problems, I want answers. I could just say we're playing "whatever" and that would be it. I'm giving you people choices. Don't bitch at me about how the games aren't good enough. Keep in mind this has to be something that everyone can play without spending any sort of money.
@Jellal wrote:Even if we did anything of the such, OmgPOP would be our host for games.
Mainly as a tribute to DZ.

@Jellal wrote:
We.
Have.
One.

And dear god no were not doing Minecraft.
We should do something that holds a diverse range of games for our site members, not one that's pretty half and half between likers and haters.
Besides, I'l just grief you all.
Dear god I hope I wasn't being to discreet with that reference.
Mind you, we cannot discuss illegal things like cracked games and servers on this site.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 5:53 pm
I realized thats what you wanted. So vote for it.
You don't need to complain, I put it in the poll.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 5:54 pm
@Knux wrote:I realized thats what you wanted. So vote for it.
You don't need to complain, I put it in the poll.
Then don't make posts stating that I'm not suggesting games.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 5:54 pm
How about we all just play Terrari and call it a day?
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 5:59 pm
Terraria is not free, we can't play it.
You suggested a game that was already suggested. Which is unhelpful.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 6:06 pm
@Knux wrote:You suggested a game that was already suggested. Which is unhelpful.
I'm hoping that wasn't directed to me, because it wasn't coherent.
I criticized mine-craft and you stated how I wasn't helping by not suggesting anything.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 6:11 pm
yes you did criticize minecraft. In an above post you said, "Dear god I hope I wasn't being to discreet with that reference." You were referring to omgpop correct?
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 6:15 pm
That was me stating how I did suggest something.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 6:18 pm
Here some game suggestions...

freejack

Rumblefighter

La tale

Wizard 101

Street Fighter Online

Runscape....
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 6:20 pm
Well runescape is a no. The people that haven't played it before would have trouble because that game takes time to play.
I would have to say wizard 101 is the same way, never played it before but from what I've seen and heard, it takes time aswell.
I'll check on the other games and see if we can play those.
THANK YOU for suggesting games.
EDIT: We can try Rumble Fighter and La Tale. Those seem fine and playable for everyone. You have to download these games however so heres links to their sites.
Please LOOK at the games before deciding no.
Rumble Fighter
La Tale
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder

Spritas Game Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Spritas Game Night

on 9/23/2011, 6:33 pm
Maybe Rumble Fighter.

Knux since you created this thread I believe you should have the main say.

So which game do you thinks mature enough, probably a bit of fighting and a multiplayer game for the Spritas


One I think would be S4 but I can't play because of the technical issues.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum