Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Chrome vs Firefox - Page 3 Empty Re: Chrome vs Firefox

on 9/18/2011, 7:28 pm
Just put them in spoilers

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Chrome vs Firefox - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 9/19/2011, 6:49 am
It sure is self preference you fag.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Chrome vs Firefox - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
sahaya
sahaya
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-11-07

on 11/7/2011, 4:52 am
google Chrome is the best browser, when i first downloaded it, my internet browsing was running at a lighting speed, i even checked my speed Ip-Details.com and it was normal 5Mbps too, i was using firefox which chocked my browsing capabilities .

1.when you close a tab, you are virtually terminating the process. This seams to have some interesting implications on the security of the browser
2.Google Chrome also implements a new privacy feature. They call it incognito. Basically if you browse while being in incognito mode, nothing ever gets logged.
3.Another interesting feature which I need to mention is that popups are not blocked but they open in a minimized window.
4.It has a very simple design, which allows us to browse faster than any internet browser out there.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/7/2011, 5:34 pm
Incognito makes it the best browser

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 11/7/2011, 8:06 pm
@sahaya wrote:google Chrome is the best browser, when i first downloaded it, my internet browsing was running at a lighting speed, i even checked my speed Ip-Details.com and it was normal 5Mbps too, i was using firefox which chocked my browsing capabilities .

1.when you close a tab, you are virtually terminating the process. This seams to have some interesting implications on the security of the browser
2.Google Chrome also implements a new privacy feature. They call it incognito. Basically if you browse while being in incognito mode, nothing ever gets logged.
3.Another interesting feature which I need to mention is that popups are not blocked but they open in a minimized window.
4.It has a very simple design, which allows us to browse faster than any internet browser out there.
For some of these, Firefox has addons to help cover that.

Chrome vs Firefox - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 11/8/2011, 8:49 pm
@sahaya wrote:google Chrome is the best browser, when i first downloaded it, my internet browsing was running at a lighting speed, i even checked my speed Ip-Details.com and it was normal 5Mbps too, i was using firefox which chocked my browsing capabilities .

1. That has nothing to do with security and all to do with a massive fucking of performance.
2. Private browsing also does that in Firefox.
3.That's not interesting or even helpful.
4. GUI doesn't affect the speed of a program.

@Granadico wrote:Incognito makes it the best browser
Yeah, too bad practically every browser has a private browsing option.

TL;DR
Firefox and Opera are the only good browsers.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/11/2011, 7:13 pm
Using Google Chrome right now and it is pretty nice.

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/12/2011, 12:55 am
^ Take too much memory.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/12/2011, 9:22 pm
Using Firefox and it's pretty nice.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/12/2011, 9:34 pm
@Jellal wrote:Using Firefox and it's pretty nice.
>Unwanted self importance

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/12/2011, 9:34 pm
If you're going to use my catch-phrase, at least use it right you fucking faggot

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

on 11/12/2011, 9:45 pm
Ok lets just calm down anyway I tried both and I like google chrome I cant find the history button on Firefox and its less faster to my perspective

Chrome vs Firefox - Page 3 Dancing-happy-yoshi Chrome vs Firefox - Page 3 259ab217
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/12/2011, 9:47 pm
Try Ctrl + H...

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/12/2011, 9:48 pm
woah man make your pic smaller, you're screwing up the entire screen

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/12/2011, 9:48 pm
Woah man, get your off topicness out of the thread.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/13/2011, 1:15 am
Except for the fact that i'm a mod telling someone its affecting the site, that isn't really the "off topic" kind like you guys do.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/13/2011, 9:36 am
No, it's off topic.
You can private message him believe it or not.

Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

on 11/13/2011, 10:55 am
i choose firefox, CAUSE IT IS THE ONLY BROWSER THAT WORKS FOR ME!

"Interesting sig text"

Chrome vs Firefox - Page 3 Youtub10
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/13/2011, 3:21 pm
I like them both, but after using Google Chrome for a bit I still feel Firefox is superior.

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/14/2011, 10:25 am
I believe Firefox is superior.

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/14/2011, 5:15 pm
Believe nothing.
It is superior.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/14/2011, 6:13 pm
@Jellal wrote:Believe nothing.
It is superior.

You're an inspiration to all atheists

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/14/2011, 6:29 pm
OBJECTION:

GOOOOOOOOGLE CHROOOME

Chrome vs Firefox - Page 3 Dancing-happy-yoshi Chrome vs Firefox - Page 3 259ab217
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/14/2011, 7:22 pm
Overruled.
Take your chrap and leave.

YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/14/2011, 7:52 pm
Lol no need for anger
You just can't handle this much herp, huh? Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum