Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Chrome vs Firefox - Page 2 Empty Re: Chrome vs Firefox

on 9/17/2011, 1:53 pm
Internet Explorer sucks. Everyone knows this. No one wants to go near your wang. It's disease filled, you've lemon party.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Chrome vs Firefox - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 9/17/2011, 1:58 pm
POOP wrote:Internet Explorer sucks. Everyone knows this. No one wants to go near your wang. It's disease filled, you've lemon party.
I.E. 9? i think thats the newest version, whos got it? is it any good? i doubt it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Chrome vs Firefox - Page 2 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/17/2011, 1:59 pm
I have it, only because Windows 7 bothers me with updating that shit so much, so I gave in. I don't use it though rofl.

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 9/17/2011, 2:06 pm
@Leo wrote:but it has less chances of crashing everything.
Contrary to popular belief, Chrome actually has the higher chance of crashing.
Using everything under one process is actually the more stable way, that's the reason why Firefox doesn't do it.
@Patt wrote:Firefox is legit man.

I'm just sure to say, we all can agree Internet Explorer sucks. Safari and Opera are good browsers too though.
Safari is garbage.
Opera is fucking legend.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/17/2011, 2:09 pm
@Jellal wrote:
Using everything under one process is actually the more stable way, that's the reason why Firefox doesn't do it.

bitch please, I use firefox for more than a hour with 6 taps open and that shit just explodes on me.

I've been using chrome all night, with a max of 12 taps open. Everything worked fine.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 9/17/2011, 2:13 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@Jellal wrote:

bitch please, I use firefox for more than a hour with 6 taps open and that shit just explodes on me.

I've been using chrome all night, with a max of 12 taps open. Everything worked fine.

There's a max on tabs? i didn't know that, i thought it opened as many as you can.

Chrome vs Firefox - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/17/2011, 2:16 pm
Well I guess you have to take the actual computer into perspective.

I can run Firefox with 5 tabs, with Google Chrome open on 2 tabs and have Flash, Fireworks, Photoshop, After Effects, Graphics Gale and Fruity Loops open, throw in MSN in there and it sounds like oh wow that's cool whatever.

To truly determine which is best you need to have a control. And we all have different computers with Wi-Fi connections or whatever the fuck you use.

It's all self-preference really.

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/17/2011, 2:16 pm
Uh, your computer isn't the only and central topic of this thread.
On another greatness of Firefox term:
Firefox is greater than Chrome when it comes to Graphic Hardware Acceleration.
But oddly, Internet Explorer is the best at it.
And Firefox is the overall best browser at Hardware Acceleration.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/17/2011, 2:18 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@Jellal wrote:

There's a max on tabs? i didn't know that, i thought it opened as many as you can.
no thats the most amount of tabs i've actually needed to open. You can open WAY more tabs than that.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/17/2011, 2:19 pm
Firefox is just great at performance case closed. For MOST people under regular circumstances.

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/17/2011, 2:22 pm
We all know its great, the whole point is which one is greater

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/17/2011, 2:26 pm
Firefox.
The only thing Chrome has going for it is its speed.
And I'll take every other feature I listed of Firefox over Chrome anyday.

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 9/18/2011, 6:07 am
lol Why would we debate over this, it's all a matter of preference, not like if there's only one godly browser that everyone HAVE to use.

I use them all anyway, I have Opera, Chrome, Firefox and IE (don't use this trash).
Still I go changing through Chrome and Firefox. Firefox for most of the stuff I do (and downloads) but I use Chrome when I want to navigate pretty fast.

This topic is stupid.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 9/18/2011, 7:40 am
@Patt wrote: Safari and Opera are good browsers too though.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Chrome vs Firefox - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/18/2011, 11:07 am
They are quite good browsers. Never once have I occurred a single problem with either browser. Safari is slick and just great. It also preforms very well on Mac products, as one would assume. Opera is just one of those under of the radar browsers that works very well. But I just didn't like the look of it.

As we've all said, it's self preference.

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/18/2011, 2:12 pm
@Leo wrote:
This topic is stupid.
Debating overall which service is better?
A lot of things must be stupid to you then.
Was that time when we debated whether Photoshop or Gimp was better was stupid to you?
Because I thought it was pretty insightful and listed a lot of good reasonings.
@Patt wrote:They are quite good browsers. Never once have I occurred a single problem with either browser. Safari is slick and just great. It also preforms very well on Mac products, as one would assume. Opera is just one of those under of the radar browsers that works very well. But I just didn't like the look of it.

As we've all said, it's self preference.
Yeah, Safari runs good on Macs.
If I developed my own OS, I'm pretty sure the same browser I developed would be perfect for it too.
Opera's just unappreciated genius.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/18/2011, 2:33 pm
Just when it seemed like this topic would end without anymore arguments Joey steps in.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

on 9/18/2011, 3:20 pm
Uhm i prefer google chrome because
Chrome>Fireforx (Literally)
nuff said
~CJ

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Chrome vs Firefox - Page 2 Ala_Rubra
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/18/2011, 3:24 pm
Why can't people like thnigs without comparing them /sigh

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/18/2011, 3:26 pm
@Granadico wrote:Why can't people like thnigs without comparing them /sigh
u have a valid point. But thats just how humans are, we like comparing things because we love to know that our opinion is the right one
~CJ

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/18/2011, 3:36 pm
There is no right opinion, that's why its an opinion. A "right opinion" is a statement.
God i hate people

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/18/2011, 4:10 pm
@Granadico wrote:There is no right opinion, that's why its an opinion. A "right opinion" is a statement.
God i hate people

xD yea why do we do this? we always love to compare and argue about silly little things
~CJ

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/18/2011, 6:41 pm
@Granadico wrote:There is no right opinion, that's why its an opinion. A "right opinion" is a statement.
God i hate people
Saved for truth and love.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/18/2011, 6:50 pm
@Jellal wrote:
God i hate people
Saved for truth and love.

No, i demand to be sigged.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/18/2011, 7:26 pm
No, you're always the one complaining about how big it is, if I add more you'll complain more.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum