How to live you're life..

+11
Timmy
BDB
Granadico
Marioluigi263
Jellal
Patt
D3Anims
SXR123
Mistah_Jayden
Leo
Tal
15 posters
Go down
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

How to live you're life.. - Page 4 Empty Re: How to live you're life..

9/19/2011, 2:56 pm
It's best to pick a goal worth achieving and those mini-goals leading up to your major goal.

As Ping has kind of made it apparent, his mini-goals was to complete his work. Now, hopefully he is a smart fellow and wanted to excel with these essays, tests and whatever, and get a good grade. Just finishing an assignment does not do much, because it's fairly simple to jot some shit down and pass it in. His major goal, is probably to complete all assignments and have good grades in school. These mini-goals lead up to the major goal.

Setting a simple goal doesn't really help you much and it's nearly better off not to choose one at all.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

How to live you're life.. - Page 4 Empty Re: How to live you're life..

9/19/2011, 5:41 pm
@Patt wrote:It's best to pick a goal worth achieving and those mini-goals leading up to your major goal.

As Ping has kind of made it apparent, his mini-goals was to complete his work. Now, hopefully he is a smart fellow and wanted to excel with these essays, tests and whatever, and get a good grade. Just finishing an assignment does not do much, because it's fairly simple to jot some shit down and pass it in. His major goal, is probably to complete all assignments and have good grades in school. These mini-goals lead up to the major goal.

Setting a simple goal doesn't really help you much and it's nearly better off not to choose one at all.

Naw man if you set easy goals you know you can achieve you'll never let yourself down so you'll have the highest morale ever.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How to live you're life.. - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

How to live you're life.. - Page 4 Empty Re: How to live you're life..

9/19/2011, 9:24 pm
But in reality you're not doing shit. Hence why I put that in there. : )
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

How to live you're life.. - Page 4 Empty Re: How to live you're life..

9/19/2011, 11:07 pm
@Patt wrote:But in reality you're not doing shit. Hence why I put that in there. : )

Who cares about reality, what you think is what's important Wink

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How to live you're life.. - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2011-08-20
Location : i dunno man...

How to live you're life.. - Page 4 Empty Re: How to live you're life..

9/19/2011, 11:20 pm
just need to go with you're imagination believe you can do big things

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

How to live you're life.. - Page 4 Youtub10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

How to live you're life.. - Page 4 Empty Re: How to live you're life..

9/20/2011, 10:13 am
@Patt wrote:It's best to pick a goal worth achieving and those mini-goals leading up to your major goal.

As Ping has kind of made it apparent, his mini-goals was to complete his work. Now, hopefully he is a smart fellow and wanted to excel with these essays, tests and whatever, and get a good grade. Just finishing an assignment does not do much, because it's fairly simple to jot some shit down and pass it in. His major goal, is probably to complete all assignments and have good grades in school. These mini-goals lead up to the major goal.

Setting a simple goal doesn't really help you much and it's nearly better off not to choose one at all.
Appreciated.
@Granadico wrote:
@Patt wrote:But in reality you're not doing shit. Hence why I put that in there. : )

Who cares about reality, what you think is what's important Wink
Hence; reality.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How to live you're life.. - Page 4 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum