Go down
XeroSprite
XeroSprite
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-09-07

I couldn't come up with a good title. Empty I couldn't come up with a good title.

on 9/7/2011, 9:17 pm
Hi, I'm Xero.

Nothing comes after that.

or that.
Reeves
Reeves
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-07-10

I couldn't come up with a good title. Empty Re: I couldn't come up with a good title.

on 9/7/2011, 9:18 pm
I HATE YOU. GO AWAAAAAYYYY!!

lol i know you.
Zman
Zman
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-09-04

I couldn't come up with a good title. Empty Re: I couldn't come up with a good title.

on 9/7/2011, 9:20 pm
i thought you died

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't come up with a good title. Xfs30o
XeroSprite
XeroSprite
Spritan
Spritan

@Zman wrote:i thought you died

I guess i'm back from the dead.
Xassissian
Xassissian
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-03-16

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't come up with a good title. Isawitplz
XeroSprite
XeroSprite
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/7/2011, 9:22 pm
^^^^^

I don't understand what this is.

Explain please?
Zman
Zman
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/7/2011, 9:22 pm
nick your future is bullet proof and the aftermath s secondary

XeroSprite
XeroSprite
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/7/2011, 9:23 pm
@Zman wrote:nick your future is bullet proof and the aftermath s secondary

wat
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 9/7/2011, 9:27 pm
Best title i've seen in a while

I couldn't come up with a good title. Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

on 9/7/2011, 9:29 pm
Oh cmon, Granny. I'm sure you've heard better titles in the 20's

oh and hii there.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 9/7/2011, 9:30 pm
DS IS UP TO THIS.

I couldn't come up with a good title. Purple11

[The Return]
Zman
Zman
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/7/2011, 9:35 pm
nick may i ask why are u such a homo if you dont mind me asking o:

XeroSprite
XeroSprite
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/7/2011, 9:36 pm
@Zman wrote:nick may i ask why are u such a homo if you dont mind me asking o:

Blue waffle in your face, and you enjoy it.
Zman
Zman
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/7/2011, 9:39 pm
boi i eat blue waffles with syrrup

I couldn't come up with a good title. Tumblr_lr5toh6WHd1qdybzjo1_500

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/7/2011, 9:40 pm
Aw yeuh.

Too bad that song by Waka sucks dick.

[The Return]
KillerVash
KillerVash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 113

on 9/7/2011, 10:36 pm
This nigga likes huge cawk down his asshole.

He goin try and touch everyone!!
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

on 9/7/2011, 11:50 pm
Naw I'm not with that D:
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 9/8/2011, 3:03 am

Fuck that. He can go and get himself some booty. Booty in the club. I would suggest that.

Does he like booty at all?

I couldn't come up with a good title. Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

on 9/8/2011, 3:30 pm
WILL HE EARN

THE SEAL OF BOOTY

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 9/8/2011, 3:36 pm
Oh look, an introduction thread that now resembles The Conversation Thread.
How rare.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/8/2011, 3:51 pm
@Timmy wrote:WILL HE EARN

THE SEAL OF BOOTY
YESH HE WILL.

(where is that picture)
@Jellal wrote:Oh look, an introduction thread that now resembles The Conversation Thread.
How rare.
And just what do you expect us to do?

I couldn't come up with a good title. Lolcoo33

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

on 9/8/2011, 3:55 pm
get into a gay vs straight argument

DUH

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 9/8/2011, 3:57 pm
I expect you not to be fucking retarded and make every thread into a thread about booty.
I somewhat expect an introduction thread to be a place only to say welcome, not spam it senselessly.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/8/2011, 4:01 pm
Don't expect that much of me, CaptainFatass. :]. But if that's what you want to see, then so be it.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/8/2011, 8:52 pm
I'll lock it bitches... >:[

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum