Ping
Granadico
Leaf
SXR123
Patt
43 posters
Go down
Anonymous

SXR's Rants! - Page 4 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

8/9/2011, 1:19 am
@SXR123 wrote:sooo.... *kicks imaginary rock*
DO MY RANT DAMMIT!!! ABOUT THE ASSHOLES AND DUMB BITCHES THAT LIKE THEM!!!!!!
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

8/9/2011, 2:05 am
xRAPIDFIR3xPHO3NIXx wrote:Please do a rant on how your parents tell you to go to sleep WHEN YOU ARE NOT FUCKING DOING SHIT TOMORROW! Geez I hate it when I get told to go to sleep, every single fucking time I'm thinking "How about you go the fuck to bed!!" .... OK ok ok...I'm calm now...

anyway, yeah do a rant bout that ish.
I can barely animate because my Mother doesn't want me to stay up late animating. My sister prevents me from animating anything-- let alone being on the computer for a minute.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 4 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

8/9/2011, 2:54 am
Well this is interesting that really grinds my gears and I've seen it like a fat guy sees all you can eat buffet and it just makes me laugh

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 4 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

8/9/2011, 10:56 am
^ LOL. wtf. Crash what you talkin' about.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

8/9/2011, 11:43 am
@Ping wrote:^ LOL. wtf. Crash what you talkin' about.
It really makes me laugh cause it is always the same person doing u just had to be there

SXR's Rants! - Page 4 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

8/9/2011, 3:22 pm
It's weird, girls like assholes. That's why I'm an asshole. <3
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

8/9/2011, 3:29 pm
Well why would you be one here then, no girls from here are interested in you lol
Anonymous

8/9/2011, 3:45 pm
@Patt wrote:It's weird, girls like assholes. That's why I'm an asshole. <3
Im so much of a asshole this girl that I flirt with FREQUENTLY nicknamed me asshole. One time we were talking on over she called me her Baby, then she remember Im her asshole. She dubbed me Baby Asshole for that night. I think Im just her asshole now...but since Im her asshole even if we aren't going out, I OWN her booty. Its my job as her asshole bro.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

8/9/2011, 5:54 pm
crashbox111 wrote:
@Ping wrote:^ LOL. wtf. Crash what you talkin' about.
It really makes me laugh cause it is always the same person doing u just had to be there
LOL!!!
Lmfao, fuck you.
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
Im so much of a asshole this girl that I flirt with FREQUENTLY nicknamed me asshole. One time we were talking on over she called me her Baby, then she remember Im her asshole. She dubbed me Baby Asshole for that night. I think Im just her asshole now...but since Im her asshole even if we aren't going out, I OWN her booty. Its my job as her asshole bro.

Crazyfilms5000 wrote: I OWN her booty. Its my job as her asshole bro.

You earn the seal of booty.

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

8/9/2011, 9:35 pm
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
Does this post even make sense haha.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

8/10/2011, 3:14 am
I think I should share my thoughts of being an asshole!!

Anonymous

8/10/2011, 3:44 am
@Ping wrote:I think I should share my thoughts of being an asshole!!
do it faggot, in your thread. Conversation thread is your rant thread if you haven't noticed.

OR do it here, not a single fuck will be givin by me really...
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

8/10/2011, 4:24 am
^ LMFAO I can't. You've made me laugh.

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

9/3/2011, 5:38 pm
The recent addition of a new member has sparked this rant, not only has it sparked this new rant, it has... GIVEN LIFE TO THIS ALMOST DEAD TOPIC! TAKE THAT!! BWHAHAHAAAA

Those who hate others who are attracted to the same sex, in other words, Gay's

So, I'm not gonna mention any names, but there's a new member here who... well, to put it in light terms, he isn't really fond of those who like the same sex, but that's ok I guess... we all have our opinions right? But to those who just hate gay people because the bible says so, or their religion says so... I mean... why? WHY do people hate gay's so much without even meeting them? is it because what they do in the privacy of their home is disgusting to them?

I don't see why people have to hate on them, it's not like being gay is a choice, because it's not. I don't know TO much about it, but, I over heard a friend of mine's friend talking to a homosexual and he was explaining WHY he was gay... it has to do with something in your brain and what allows you to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex. The bigger it is, the more attracted you are to them, (heh... that's what she said...) the smaller it is, the more... well... you're not. Like I said, i don't know much. but anyways

This is a rant on prejudice kind of, Don't hate someone before meet them, get to know a person who likes the same sex before judging them, it's just not right... you don't have the right to do that and they don't deserve that kind of treatment. To those of you who do that, give a person a chance.

battah boom, batta bing. Here is your rant, I would like IDEAS DAMMIT, MY BRAIN IS ON EMPTY!

Enjoy, discuss and.. um... LOVE ME Very Happy.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

9/3/2011, 5:41 pm
Oh look.
A topic.
I read.
On a theme.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

9/3/2011, 5:43 pm
um... yes? Very Happy I honestly have no idea what you mean.
Anonymous

9/3/2011, 6:00 pm
I think Jellal is an pretty cool guy, he rage quits from animating every other day ad doesn't afraid of anything.

I get what your going at SXR. Personal I don't hate gays, I have a couple lesbian friends and they is cool to hang around. Its just the thought of a male fucking another male in the pooper and kissing each other that creeps the living shit out of me.

But I don't hate you because of what you are...I hate everyone equally. Cool
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

9/3/2011, 6:09 pm
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
Blah blah blah positive bias for women
Blah blah blah negative bias for men
Oh look, society does repeat itself.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Anonymous

9/3/2011, 6:11 pm
@Jellal wrote:
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
Blah blah blah positive bias for women
Blah blah blah negative bias for men
Oh look, society does repeat itself.

Well Im straight so that explains that bias. Maybe its the other way around for women that look at gay men. Stop being so butthurt all the time...no pun intended.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

9/3/2011, 6:24 pm
Lolwut.
I'm not even butthurt.
Do you even know what that means...

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

9/4/2011, 6:14 am
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Its just the thought of a male fucking another male in the pooper and kissing each other that creeps the living shit out of me

Yeah it probably just scares you.

I don't hate these people. In Brazil there's tons of them now. Where I live, on the other side, there's almost none of them : D
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

9/4/2011, 9:37 pm
Oh wow...I thought you lived in Portugal. D:

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/4/2011, 9:41 pm
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:I think Jellal is an pretty cool guy, he rage quits from animating every other day ad doesn't afraid of anything.

I get what your going at SXR. Personal I don't hate gays, I have a couple lesbian friends and they is cool to hang around. Its just the thought of a male fucking another male in the pooper and kissing each other that creeps the living shit out of me.

You're cool.

You're a fourteen year old bitch fuck that cries to us trying to act like he gets bitches all the time. Bitch the bitches you get I get at the strip club for a $1 lap dance. And on top of that, she left a shit streak on my shirt.
Anonymous

9/4/2011, 10:08 pm
@Patt wrote:
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:I think Jellal is an pretty cool guy, he rage quits from animating every other day ad doesn't afraid of anything.

You're cool.

You're a fourteen year old bitch fuck that cries to us trying to act like he gets bitches all the time. Bitch the bitches you get I get at the strip club for a $1 lap dance. And on top of that, she left a shit streak on my shirt.
SXR's Rants! - Page 4 Look-at-all-the-fucks-i-dont-give-theyre-just-falling-from-the-sky
Not acting like it, I do. But hey its the internet, what ya gonna do? But for a $1 lap dance must be a shitty one. I get lap dances at my school Valentines Day dances for free. If you gonna give a bitch money for rubbin they shitty ass on you, thats you. I'd rather not pay for shit on my clothes. I go to parties and I can pull any chick I want. You wouldn't believe I 14 if you saw me, I don't act or talk like I'am, in public.

But again its the internet, so...can't prove anything.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/4/2011, 10:10 pm
^ Oh yeah?

And my dick is an otter. It's the internet, sorry, I can't prove it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum