Go down
YungBlaze
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/7/2011, 4:30 pm
lol are you guys really still goding get over it you dont like it then leave and let the people that do talk about the game. talk about being immature. i dont under stand why you guys are made that we like a game that you dont ...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 4 Cs45k
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 9/7/2011, 4:33 pm
Bringing it up and calling us immature is not a great way to help end the flamewar, just for the record.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
YungBlaze
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/7/2011, 4:39 pm
lol i call it how it is... i done even care enough to reply to you guys anymore, smh

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 9/7/2011, 6:25 pm
@YungBlaze wrote:i done even care enough to reply to you guys anymore
And that's why you replied?

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 9/7/2011, 7:30 pm
You see this isn't biased on my part unlike Travis here.

Understand that I don't even care for those games. I don't even play that shit. And when I go to a friend's house, and we play, I enjoy it. I'm not even a gamer, I could give less of a shit. What you should consider is what the hell you're speaking of. You're sitting there saying MW3 will be a bad game because it's MW2. MW2 was the latest regular CoD game wasn't it? And whatever that was was the one before it. However each time people loved the game. I don't see a reason to NOT like it if its the game you already loved. It's like giving you it again but refreshed. Here are some new maps that we actually tried on, here's a minor upgrade on the Multiplayer you already love. Here is some more shit on what you already love. You speak as if CoD is Youtube, with every upgrade it turned shittier.

Look into the game instead of talking shit.

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 4 Purple11

[The Return]
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 9/8/2011, 7:36 am
^ That. I get pretty pissed at the game when playing online but when it comes to playing private matches with friends it's honestly one of the funnest things ever, and I'm a Battlefield fan! Cod is a good kinda online party game in a way.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/8/2011, 9:03 pm
All I can say is...

Mario Party rules.

[The Return]
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-11

on 9/8/2011, 10:40 pm
@Patt wrote:You see this isn't biased on my part unlike Travis here.

Understand that I don't even care for those games. I don't even play that shit. And when I go to a friend's house, and we play, I enjoy it. I'm not even a gamer, I could give less of a shit. What you should consider is what the hell you're speaking of. You're sitting there saying MW3 will be a bad game because it's MW2. MW2 was the latest regular CoD game wasn't it? And whatever that was was the one before it. However each time people loved the game. I don't see a reason to NOT like it if its the game you already loved. It's like giving you it again but refreshed. Here are some new maps that we actually tried on, here's a minor upgrade on the Multiplayer you already love. Here is some more shit on what you already love. You speak as if CoD is Youtube, with every upgrade it turned shittier.

Look into the game instead of talking shit.

It is widely believed that Call of Duty 4 was the peak of Call of Duty games.

I'm saying Modern Warfare 3 will be a bad game because IT IS THE SAME GAME, RESKINNED!

Why are you charging people 60 bucks for a game that is in every way, shape, and form the same as the previous titles. Pros have said other than the game being labeled different it's THE SAME GAME!

I honest to god would not mind the Call of Duty franchise if it wasn't 60 dollars every year, or if it wasn't released once every year.

There is not enough development time to make a new, gratifying game. Every Call of Duty game since 4 has been nothing more than an expansion pack.

You can say I am being biased, but here's the facts...

1. Call of Duty comes out every year.

2. There is very little change in the engine. Proof of this is a PRO (someone who plays call of duty every day and for competition) saying that it's the same game as MW2.

3. It costs 60 dollars every year.

Now here is the opinion...

1. Call of Duty doesn't have enough development time. The only games you see like this coming out on a yearly basis is sports games.

2. The fact that the engine has not changed is reminiscent of the fact that there is no development time.

3. The 60 dollar price for a game that should be 40 dollars or less is ridiculous. Why should it only be 40 dollars? We are only paying for a 5-6 hour campaign and multiplayer.

When Call of Duty fails, it will be good for gaming.

The Truth About Gamestop ||Modern Warfare 2 Sucks... Proof
Modern Warfare 3 - Page 4 3334984
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 9/8/2011, 11:21 pm
When Activision stops being a greedy whore, then COD will be 10x better

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
YungBlaze
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/9/2011, 4:29 pm
lolz i wonder if you guys know, they work on the game for 2 years before they release and upgrade stuff from past game if it was popular in the game before. the have made MW3 so they can add gun into the game with the DLC

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 9/9/2011, 5:08 pm
@YungBlaze wrote:lolz i wonder if you guys know, they work on the game for 2 years before they release and upgrade stuff from past game if it was popular in the game before. the have made MW3 so they can add gun into the game with the DLC

Not to get back into this, but... how do you know that?
YungBlaze
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/9/2011, 6:13 pm
because that how it works, they start projects a few months after the release you ever wonder why 2 different company cycle every year images and details leaked out on mw3 3 months before blackops even came out and as for the DLCs that could come with new guns they said it recently when they were talking about quicker and more frequent updates

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/9/2011, 6:21 pm
@Travis wrote:

I'm saying Modern Warfare 3 will be a bad game because IT IS THE SAME GAME, RESKINNED!

Why are you charging people 60 bucks for a game that is in every way, shape, and form the same as the previous titles. Pros have said other than the game being labeled different it's THE SAME GAME!

I honest to god would not mind the Call of Duty franchise if it wasn't 60 dollars every year, or if it wasn't released once every year.

There is not enough development time to make a new, gratifying game. Every Call of Duty game since 4 has been nothing more than an expansion pack.

2. There is very little change in the engine. Proof of this is a PRO (someone who plays call of duty every day and for competition) saying that it's the same game as MW2.

1. Call of Duty doesn't have enough development time. The only games you see like this coming out on a yearly basis is sports games.

2. The fact that the engine has not changed is reminiscent of the fact that there is no development time.

3. The 60 dollar price for a game that should be 40 dollars or less is ridiculous. Why should it only be 40 dollars? We are only paying for a 5-6 hour campaign and multiplayer.

Okay let me just open this up by saying, stop putting lines in between your one sentence that isn't going to intimidate me that you're typing 'walls of texts'. Once again, you're telling me a game based off another game, which you pretty much say is the exact same game, isn't good. Can I take Mario's Castle Collab, change all the Mario's to Luigi and then Luigi to Mario, and will it still be good? Why not? It's the same one and you loved it, only difference is the skin. I know what you mean, but you're crying about a company that wants to make money. Why are you crying, I don't know. Why do you care if people spend money on this shit, I still, do not know.

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 9/9/2011, 6:22 pm
........"FACE" hates shooters........

........that is all

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 4 Untitl15
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 9/9/2011, 6:46 pm
[quote="Travis"]
@Patt wrote:

Now here is the opinion.

YOU KNOW HOW GREEDY THE COMPANYS THAT SELL YOU THE GAME.. Activison is a publiser they sell the game for like 40 dollars to game stop and shit then they sell for 60 dollars to make profit...activison has not control for the price in each store
SXR123
SXR123

on 9/9/2011, 6:54 pm
@YungBlaze wrote:because that how it works, they start projects a few months after the release you ever wonder why 2 different company cycle every year images and details leaked out on mw3 3 months before blackops even came out and as for the DLCs that could come with new guns they said it recently when they were talking about quicker and more frequent updates

OK...

A.) I did not understand a word of that.

B.) where are you getting your sources from? how do you know for a FACT that they work on the game two years before the release.

answer me those questions using PROPER GRAMMAR and without saying a bunch of crap that you THINK happens, if you can provide me with the site or article or wherever you got that from I will leave this topic and never question you again.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 9/9/2011, 7:13 pm
This shit still going on? SXR drop it.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
YungBlaze
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/9/2011, 7:23 pm
A) if you dont under stand that, then your hopeless
B) if real mw3 stuff got leaked 3months before black ops came out, would that not mean that mean?
C)they even had a game play on youtube that was removed shortly after cuz of copyright infringement. witch had a map that iv never seen using the G36c that was not in mw2
D) this is the internet i could care less about "PROPER GRAMMA" if you dont like it dont talk to me or address me in anyway simple as that.

SXR123
SXR123

on 9/9/2011, 9:45 pm
no links, I can't believe you.

second, this may be the internet but that is no excuse to tlk liek dis all duh tim no 1 can under stand u k?

Talk normal or you'll never be taken seriously.

anyway, I'm done, takin NS's advice and dropping it.
YungBlaze
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/9/2011, 10:19 pm
u use it and iv never taken you seriously so loool. im dont Very Happy you can reply or keep going if you wish but you are now blocked. th4nk y0u h4v3 4 n1c3 d4y. ^_^

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 9/9/2011, 10:25 pm
Just stop you guys.

Go away those who don't like the game.
The topic earned a few pages because of just this.
Let's keep this clean and without fights.

Second warning btw.
YungBlaze
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/10/2011, 1:00 am
lol i blocked him i cant see his msgs if i wanted to

Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-11

on 9/15/2011, 1:04 am
POOP wrote:
@Travis wrote:

Okay let me just open this up by saying, stop putting lines in between your one sentence that isn't going to intimidate me that you're typing 'walls of texts'. Once again, you're telling me a game based off another game, which you pretty much say is the exact same game, isn't good. Can I take Mario's Castle Collab, change all the Mario's to Luigi and then Luigi to Mario, and will it still be good? Why not? It's the same one and you loved it, only difference is the skin. I know what you mean, but you're crying about a company that wants to make money. Why are you crying, I don't know. Why do you care if people spend money on this shit, I still, do not know.

I am not trying to intimidate anyone bud, accusations with no sustenance only hurt your case bro. The whole seperation of lines thing makes it easier to read, plain and simple. Also... bringing up the Castle Collab has nothing to do with this. And if you did swap the skins, then it would be stupid... why? Because it was already done and it would not be received well at all. It's a copy and the people of Newgrounds would eat you up for it.

@YungBlaze wrote:lol i blocked him i cant see his msgs if i wanted to

I am reccomending this guy for a ban.

His constant lack of grammar makes it impossible to take him seriously and he keeps using paper thin excuses to justify his motive. I.e. he is not linking to any evidence.

Seriously, for his age stating he is 18, he types like a 15 year old girl who just got unlimited texting capabilities with her cell phone.

He is what is causing the flame war going on here.

The Truth About Gamestop ||Modern Warfare 2 Sucks... Proof
Modern Warfare 3 - Page 4 3334984
YungBlaze
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/15/2011, 3:51 am
lol i made a topic about a game and people came in bashing it instead of ignoring the topic
btw, http://www.thetechgame.com/ ... this would be were i get my info, never been wrong yet, so there your evidence if you feel like going though the 100s of pages to find the leak i was speaking about go for it. i loled at attempted at being funny tho. if you only knew. if you dont believe me then you dont it doesn't effect my life in anyway but feel free to look.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 9/15/2011, 5:08 pm
@YungBlaze wrote:lol i made a topic about a game and people came in bashing it instead of ignoring the topic

As long as they're talking about the the game then its on topic, but blindlessly arguing (especially when its just one's opinion) is going off topic because its a waste of time and isn't getting us anywhere in the topic.

@YungBlaze wrote:instead of ignoring the topic

So you wanted people to ignore the topic lolwut

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum