Go down
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 5:21 pm
What did I say earlier?

Stop.
I hope you get out SXR, it's not contributing to the topic. Actually it's kinda fun to see you guys arguing, but it's about this game, so it's just a waste.

Second warning for you guys.
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 5:29 pm
yeah, I'm done. I had to get it out... I won't be arguing anymore. I'll just shout in my head... *whistles*
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 5:30 pm
Pretty much agree with DD, even though i'll probably end up getting this anyway :\

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-11
Location : Tahiti

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 5:39 pm
@Leo wrote:What did I say earlier?

Stop.
I hope you get out SXR, it's not contributing to the topic. Actually it's kinda fun to see you guys arguing, but it's about this game, so it's just a waste.

Second warning for you guys.

I hope the warning isn't about me.

I am actually providing back up to my arguments. While, I agree with you SXR, saying you are right the entire time isn't making your case worth reading, it's making you sound like a dick.

I understand debate, but don't act like you are right or you are the end all be all in opinions.

@YungBlaze wrote:
lolz who cares about storys, like you said people buy to play online. no one really cares about stories when i had black ops i never touched the story mode once. if you want a story go play a RPG. how could you say gaming has gone to hell? more games are being sold now than back in the 90's. jus cuz you dont like it and its doing good doesnt mean anything wrong with games today. COD4 engine was very good, MW2 Amazing, MW3 i havent played so i cant really say much but when its infinty ward it only goes up so ther no reason to change something that already great the way it is. the game come out every year and no one who likes the game whines they like it, cuz its something to look forward to. Call of duty elite getting stuff befor people with out it makes sense and i have no problem with that cuz im getting it so i dont have to go buy msp to get the map packs when they come out. i dont understand people who dislike this game talking nonsence about how its a scam and all that stuff, if you dont like it dont buy it. people are acting like the people that go door to door to make you change your God. i just dont get it it perplexes me

I will go play an RPG. It's actually worth playing. You get something out of it, you get a story.

Gaming HAS gone to hell. It's all about money anymore. Back in the 90s good games were praised and there is a reason that the older games are still considered the best ever by multiple gaming sites and publications.

Either way, it's your parent's money you are wasting. All you are buying is a reskinned game with little to no tweaks. Hell at least Battlefield 3 is changing the fuck out of it's engine. The graphics and aesthetics look miles above where Bad Company 2 was.

You are apart of the problem, your first comment was "lolz who cares about storys..." and I say this: STORIES ARE WHAT MADE GAMES IN THE 90s. If there wasn't an arrival of the Big 3 in gaming during the 90s then you wouldn't be playing your CoD today.

It's funny that I dislike the series, but I still am sure that I am better than you at it. (Yes, that was an unneeded, but funny insult)

Also, you know what really perplexes me? Your absolute lack of grammar. You don't sound professional and you sound like someone who isn't worth the time of people reading their stuff.

I'll end with this. If I am not mistaken Call of Duty MW2 has released 3 map packs at 20 bucks each. That's 60 dollars. The only reason to get this "Elite" service is for earlier DLC and any other reason is just stupid (CoD movies... yeah right, nobody who plays CoD plays it for the story). The Elite service costs 50 dollars a year.

So, if you buy this elite service and each game releases 3 map packs (They may even release less...) then you are only saving 10 dollars a year because these games come out on a yearly basis.

It's so funny how people willingly piss away their money or in some children's case's, their parents'.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Truth About Gamestop ||Modern Warfare 2 Sucks... Proof
Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 3334984
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 5:41 pm
@Travis wrote:
@Patt wrote:However you're all being pretty dumb.

The game is obviously going to be good. Yes, it'll be MW2 with different shit. But that doesn't mean it's not a going to be a successful game. If you liked MW2 then you're going to like MW3. If you like Black Ops, then you're going to like MW3. There's no doubt to it. Obviously, as you've all said, it's the same game. I can't think of one reason why a CoD fan wouldn't like the next game. If it's the same fucking game, with some new shit and different maps. Wasn't Sonic that? Oh how about Mario? The only thing bad about this is the money. I wouldn't want to buy the game myself. But I do know that my friends will. This game will be good, there's no doubt to it.

That's the problem Patt...

It should NOT BE THE SAME GAME.

Like I said, there is no reason for these games to come out on a yearly basis.

The fact that they sell so much is just because of the multiplayer. There is no reason for, gaming has obviously went to hell since the 90s when stories were king.

Now, it's just whatever FPS comes out next dominating the market, it's all for multiplayer nothing else.

The real problem is the fact that the engine has only changed in miniscule amounts since CoD4. They haven't made an effort to do anything to change it.

And the real kicker... this Call of Duty Elite bullshit. Are you kidding me, you are adding a subscription to it now!? Xbox users are already getting fucked for having to pay for online and the greedy bastards want to add this junk?

They are also going to HOLD BACK DLC from people who haven't purchased elite... Either way you look at it, you are still paying for DLC and if you don't buy this now "mandatory" (because CoD is actually GOOD about not having to have DLC) elite you won't get DLC packs.

Also, look at this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIkjkBvglwg&feature=feedu

Skip to 59 minutes in and a FUCKING PRO says besides the label saying it's MW3, it's the same game as MW2.
And where do you prove to me this game will not be good?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-11
Location : Tahiti

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 5:51 pm
@Patt wrote:
@Travis wrote:
@Patt wrote:However you're all being pretty dumb.

The game is obviously going to be good. Yes, it'll be MW2 with different shit. But that doesn't mean it's not a going to be a successful game. If you liked MW2 then you're going to like MW3. If you like Black Ops, then you're going to like MW3. There's no doubt to it. Obviously, as you've all said, it's the same game. I can't think of one reason why a CoD fan wouldn't like the next game. If it's the same fucking game, with some new shit and different maps. Wasn't Sonic that? Oh how about Mario? The only thing bad about this is the money. I wouldn't want to buy the game myself. But I do know that my friends will. This game will be good, there's no doubt to it.

That's the problem Patt...

It should NOT BE THE SAME GAME.

Like I said, there is no reason for these games to come out on a yearly basis.

The fact that they sell so much is just because of the multiplayer. There is no reason for, gaming has obviously went to hell since the 90s when stories were king.

Now, it's just whatever FPS comes out next dominating the market, it's all for multiplayer nothing else.

The real problem is the fact that the engine has only changed in miniscule amounts since CoD4. They haven't made an effort to do anything to change it.

And the real kicker... this Call of Duty Elite bullshit. Are you kidding me, you are adding a subscription to it now!? Xbox users are already getting fucked for having to pay for online and the greedy bastards want to add this junk?

They are also going to HOLD BACK DLC from people who haven't purchased elite... Either way you look at it, you are still paying for DLC and if you don't buy this now "mandatory" (because CoD is actually GOOD about not having to have DLC) elite you won't get DLC packs.

Also, look at this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIkjkBvglwg&feature=feedu

Skip to 59 minutes in and a FUCKING PRO says besides the label saying it's MW3, it's the same game as MW2.
And where do you prove to me this game will not be good?

Userscores...
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Truth About Gamestop ||Modern Warfare 2 Sucks... Proof
Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 3334984
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 5:52 pm
@NS01 wrote:Halo is shit -_-"

i should ban your for that.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 6:05 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-11
Location : Tahiti

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 6:13 pm
@Patt wrote:Weird how you show one sided votes to push your argument from the same website.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2 - 6.0.

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/142/14281102.html - 9.5/

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/modernwarfare2/index.html - 9.0.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/6514124/Call-Of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2-video-game-review.html - 10.

http://www.commonsensemedia.org/game-reviews/call-duty-modern-warfare-2 - 56%.

http://kotaku.com/5400558/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-review-this-means-war - Positive.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/call-of-duty-modern-warfare/11043 - 9.5.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/951944-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2 - 7.6, 8.3.

http://www.g4tv.com/games/ps3/61714/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/review/ - 5 of 5.

http://www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/951944-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/index.html - 93%.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1450746/ - 9.2.

http://www.gamesradar.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/?page=4 - 10.

http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/review/28849/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/ - 9.0 and 8.0.

I just typed in google; call of duty modern warfare 2 reviews. Took one and looked at it and pasted it in, didn't put a biased post for a counter-argument. I can go on if you like. : )

Funny how you obviously didn't look at a single one of those links.

If you can't tell, it's only the userscores rating it bad. The press seems relatively fine with the games.

Metacritic is an unbiased website which counts up the scores from users and the press. All of your links are contained within the website I posted.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Truth About Gamestop ||Modern Warfare 2 Sucks... Proof
Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 3334984
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 6:14 pm
I obviously clicked every link otherwise I wouldn't have the shit lmfao.

I want to know what you consider bad, I can sit here all day and take 100 ratings of the Userscores and the Critics, and average it out. Funny how you decided to use one site to push your idea. I used a couple more, and even yours. : )

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
avatar
YungBlaze
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 6:15 pm
HOOOOOLD DATTTT!, and people pay for enjoyment the like somthing they gonna buy it, and if dont they not. you dont see me crying over your BS GAme i dont liek if i dont like it i dont bash it and tell other people they are wrong, like iv said it like 100 times no one has even addressed it. if its bad why does it sell mroe than everygame every year? i love playing mutiplyer i not a fan of story but i willing to play for the gamer score if i get bored. and have no internet


to be honest, User scores really? like i give a flying fish folay fuck about other people think about somthing that i like and they dont. other peoples thoughts mean nothing at the end of the day, some people think spriting is nerdy and stupid and same for flash movies, but yet almost everyone here is here for those 2 reasons. should i not sprite cuz other people think its stupid?


Last edited by YungBlaze on 9/6/2011, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 6:28 pm
*resisting urge to laugh*
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 6:38 pm
Too bad you're all wrong. : )

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-11
Location : Tahiti

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 6:51 pm
@Patt wrote:I obviously clicked every link otherwise I wouldn't have the shit lmfao.

I want to know what you consider bad, I can sit here all day and take 100 ratings of the Userscores and the Critics, and average it out. Funny how you decided to use one site to push your idea. I used a couple more, and even yours. : )

The one site takes all of your sites into account when averaging out the press score.

Are you not getting this?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Truth About Gamestop ||Modern Warfare 2 Sucks... Proof
Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 3334984
avatar
YungBlaze
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 9:08 pm
im playing mw2 right now and im enjoying the hell out of it lolz "341262" of the other people online right now sound like they are too

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Cs45k
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 9:08 pm
@Travis wrote:
@Patt wrote:I obviously clicked every link otherwise I wouldn't have the shit lmfao.

I want to know what you consider bad, I can sit here all day and take 100 ratings of the Userscores and the Critics, and average it out. Funny how you decided to use one site to push your idea. I used a couple more, and even yours. : )

The one site takes all of your sites into account when averaging out the press score.

Are you not getting this?
But isnt the critic score 94 out of 100
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 9:25 pm
@YungBlaze wrote:im playing mw2 right now and im enjoying the hell out of it lolz "341262" of the other people online right now sound like they are too

Good for you. go tell someone who cares.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 9:27 pm
Oh my freaking god.
You guys are starting a flame war about a video game for Christ sakes.
Patt, stop encouraging this.
The rest of you, stop continuing on this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 9:36 pm
Putting my input (most of which would be complaints)

Spoiler:
Can't tell if shotguns are gonna be a primary or secondary from the list, but if its a primary it better be better than BlOps, they were perfect in MW2 if they were just primaries. If they're secondaries again this is crap.
Don't know why machine pistols are back in, they're basically SMGs but as a secondary, which is ridiculously OP and eliminates the need for normal pistols.
If bouncing betties are back in i don't see the need for claymores.
Portable radars (motion sensor) ruined BlOps so why are they putting it back in this.
Can't tell what all the perks are gonna do, but putting Dead Silence and Extreme conditioning in separate tiers is retarded, cuz now you can rush with no repercussions (asides portable radars)
IMS kill streak seems retarded, all 9 kill streaks seem pretty OP, Jugg seems like it'd be crap unless you get a shit load of health (1000+ or something), Osprey Gunner seems dumb.
Seems like no one will pick Support Package, unless you have to. Ballistic Vests seems good only if it gives it to the entire team and anyone can pick it up and automatically gives it to entire team. Airdrop trap seems crap, it'd be so obvious if all the teamates aren't trying to get the package. Recon Drone is too Battlefield, and doesn't seem so great in this game considering the maps aren't that big. I've always wanted a remote turret Very Happy Escort Airdrop seems pretty good actually.
Why the hell are deathstreaks back? You shouldn't be rewarded for doing shitty. Juiced isn't that bad, Revenge is downright stupid, way too OP. Final Stand and Martyrdom were always retarded. idk about the last two.
idk how to get gun perks or anything, but the first couple don't seem so bad, considering most of them were already perks/attachments. Melee is completely retarded, they should have fixed knifing long ago, make it CS/BF style, or some variation of that, cuz panic knifing is so dumb and should never have been allowed. Stability means there's idle sway with guns which is great, meaning guns aren't lasers and snipers have more of a role, and you can't camp for minutes on end. Love Damage idea for shotguns, only if they're primaries.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
YungBlaze
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 11:13 pm
lol i thought this dude left, i guess he doesnt know shit about that too xD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Cs45k
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 11:17 pm
Who're you talking about?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 11:18 pm
Ok so any way is mw3 is cool i guess same shit same fun
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/7/2011, 2:41 pm
This is why I don't really listen to reviews, it's usually a persons opinion if they rate it. It's better to just hear pros and cons without a rating cause what one person hates, another person can love. I go to site like IGN to see videos and stuff to see if the game is worth it or not, and renting also works. But I never listen to anyone when I'm buying a game which can sometimes be bad but mostly good considering YOU know what genre you like to play.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/7/2011, 3:31 pm
BDBstriker wrote:This is why I don't really listen to reviews, it's usually a persons opinion if they rate it. It's better to just hear pros and cons without a rating cause what one person hates, another person can love. I go to site like IGN to see videos and stuff to see if the game is worth it or not, and renting also works. But I never listen to anyone when I'm buying a game which can sometimes be bad but mostly good considering YOU know what genre you like to play.
Reviews are from critics.
Critics are people who get paid to spout their opinion.
Congragulations Mr.Relevations (:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-11
Location : Tahiti

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/7/2011, 3:54 pm
@YungBlaze wrote:im playing mw2 right now and im enjoying the hell out of it lolz "341262" of the other people online right now sound like they are too

I'd be willing to say 1/3 of those people are screaming at their tv.

I'd be willing to say another 1/3 of those people are arguing with eachother about things like "who is better" or some other trivial stuff.

I'd be willing to say 10 percent of those people are boosters.

That's a large chunk of people, and if that was a real statistic... I wouldn't be surprised.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Truth About Gamestop ||Modern Warfare 2 Sucks... Proof
Modern Warfare 3 - Page 3 3334984
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum