Go down
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/5/2011, 8:52 pm
Lets start a REVOLUTION FUCK BF3 FUCK COD FUCK FPS LETS NOT BUY THEM ANYMORE im just gonna buy Skyrim i guess
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/5/2011, 11:19 pm
Not all FPS are bad. Borderlands is amazing.
But I somewhat agree with patt.
If you liked em before, you'll like the new one because it'll be exactly the same. The only changes will be minor such as graphics and guns. But, thats all that most CoD fans care about anyways so they should be fine.
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-11
Location : Tahiti

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 12:55 am
@Patt wrote:However you're all being pretty dumb.

The game is obviously going to be good. Yes, it'll be MW2 with different shit. But that doesn't mean it's not a going to be a successful game. If you liked MW2 then you're going to like MW3. If you like Black Ops, then you're going to like MW3. There's no doubt to it. Obviously, as you've all said, it's the same game. I can't think of one reason why a CoD fan wouldn't like the next game. If it's the same fucking game, with some new shit and different maps. Wasn't Sonic that? Oh how about Mario? The only thing bad about this is the money. I wouldn't want to buy the game myself. But I do know that my friends will. This game will be good, there's no doubt to it.

That's the problem Patt...

It should NOT BE THE SAME GAME.

Like I said, there is no reason for these games to come out on a yearly basis.

The fact that they sell so much is just because of the multiplayer. There is no reason for, gaming has obviously went to hell since the 90s when stories were king.

Now, it's just whatever FPS comes out next dominating the market, it's all for multiplayer nothing else.

The real problem is the fact that the engine has only changed in miniscule amounts since CoD4. They haven't made an effort to do anything to change it.

And the real kicker... this Call of Duty Elite bullshit. Are you kidding me, you are adding a subscription to it now!? Xbox users are already getting fucked for having to pay for online and the greedy bastards want to add this junk?

They are also going to HOLD BACK DLC from people who haven't purchased elite... Either way you look at it, you are still paying for DLC and if you don't buy this now "mandatory" (because CoD is actually GOOD about not having to have DLC) elite you won't get DLC packs.

Also, look at this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIkjkBvglwg&feature=feedu

Skip to 59 minutes in and a FUCKING PRO says besides the label saying it's MW3, it's the same game as MW2.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Truth About Gamestop ||Modern Warfare 2 Sucks... Proof
Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 3334984
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07
Location : Brooklyn, New York

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 2:15 am
Idc I play call of duty cuz I think its fun and a way to increase my Hand-eye coordination

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
avatar
YungBlaze
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 4:52 am
@Travis wrote:
@Patt wrote:However you're all being pretty dumb.

The game is obviously going to be good. Yes, it'll be MW2 with different shit. But that doesn't mean it's not a going to be a successful game. If you liked MW2 then you're going to like MW3. If you like Black Ops, then you're going to like MW3. There's no doubt to it. Obviously, as you've all said, it's the same game. I can't think of one reason why a CoD fan wouldn't like the next game. If it's the same fucking game, with some new shit and different maps. Wasn't Sonic that? Oh how about Mario? The only thing bad about this is the money. I wouldn't want to buy the game myself. But I do know that my friends will. This game will be good, there's no doubt to it.

That's the problem Patt...

It should NOT BE THE SAME GAME.

Like I said, there is no reason for these games to come out on a yearly basis.

The fact that they sell so much is just because of the multiplayer. There is no reason for, gaming has obviously went to hell since the 90s when stories were king.

Now, it's just whatever FPS comes out next dominating the market, it's all for multiplayer nothing else.

The real problem is the fact that the engine has only changed in miniscule amounts since CoD4. They haven't made an effort to do anything to change it.

And the real kicker... this Call of Duty Elite bullshit. Are you kidding me, you are adding a subscription to it now!? Xbox users are already getting fucked for having to pay for online and the greedy bastards want to add this junk?

They are also going to HOLD BACK DLC from people who haven't purchased elite... Either way you look at it, you are still paying for DLC and if you don't buy this now "mandatory" (because CoD is actually GOOD about not having to have DLC) elite you won't get DLC packs.

Also, look at this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIkjkBvglwg&feature=feedu

Skip to 59 minutes in and a FUCKING PRO says besides the label saying it's MW3, it's the same game as MW2.
lolz who cares about storys, like you said people buy to play online. no one really cares about stories when i had black ops i never touched the story mode once. if you want a story go play a RPG. how could you say gaming has gone to hell? more games are being sold now than back in the 90's. jus cuz you dont like it and its doing good doesnt mean anything wrong with games today. COD4 engine was very good, MW2 Amazing, MW3 i havent played so i cant really say much but when its infinty ward it only goes up so ther no reason to change something that already great the way it is. the game come out every year and no one who likes the game whines they like it, cuz its something to look forward to. Call of duty elite getting stuff befor people with out it makes sense and i have no problem with that cuz im getting it so i dont have to go buy msp to get the map packs when they come out. i dont understand people who dislike this game talking nonsence about how its a scam and all that stuff, if you dont like it dont buy it. people are acting like the people that go door to door to make you change your God. i just dont get it it perplexes me
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 5:22 am
What Yung said. You guys are being retards, this topic is to talk about the game rather than be fagets. Stop whining or get the fuck out.

Honestly MW2 was a great game and Black Ops even better despite some things wrong, but great things were in Black Ops.

I'm looking forward to MW3 and the game after that even if it doesn't take massive leaps. The games are for enjoyment not for some crying baby to whine about because its not some anime game.
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 5:56 am
Yung, you're being so damn stubborn! and Kane, don't defend a game that you KNOW is bad. You're smarter then that.

Travis has explaind, in FULL DETAIL, why the COD games are bad.

I had no idea what call of duty elite was, and if what I'm reading is correct, you're making us PAY MORE for a game some people only play for the hell of it? for DLC? That's a load of bull and nothing but a complete money maker. I'm not arguing with you anymore yung, I've proved time and time again, that COD is a bad game, a REALLY bad game.

It's boring, it's repetitive and a waste of sixty dollars. Have fun going into bankruptcy buying this retarded games year after year, Because not only will they STOP being yearly (probably release them faster to get more money) but the prices will get HIGHER and HIGHER and your wallet size will get SMALLER and SMALLER...

good day to you sirs.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 6:11 am
@SXR123 wrote:Yung, you're being so damn stubborn! and Kane, don't defend a game that you KNOW is bad. You're smarter then that.

Travis has explaind, in FULL DETAIL, why the COD games are bad.

I had no idea what call of duty elite was, and if what I'm reading is correct, you're making us PAY MORE for a game some people only play for the hell of it? for DLC? That's a load of bull and nothing but a complete money maker. I'm not arguing with you anymore yung, I've proved time and time again, that COD is a bad game, a REALLY bad game.

It's boring, it's repetitive and a waste of sixty dollars. Have fun going into bankruptcy buying this retarded games year after year, Because not only will they STOP being yearly (probably release them faster to get more money) but the prices will get HIGHER and HIGHER and your wallet size will get SMALLER and SMALLER...

good day to you sirs.

Fuck off, I love COD you dick. The game might be similar to MW2 but its fucking meant to be. Dude the only reason you hate it is because you guys FUCKING HATE COD! Sorry for that but shut your face lol.

Loving COD and hating MW3 is different from hating COD altogether and they might do that but who cares, its our choice. You can give us advice but its overall our decision, jesus dude. Your so stubborn, if you hate COD get out; this is for people who love that sort of shit.


Last edited by Kane on 9/6/2011, 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
YungBlaze
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 6:13 am
lol if you dont like it why are you even in this topic, you say it bad but if it bad why do so many people play? why do me and many others enjoy the game. what make you so high and mighty say a game is bad? the games great i love it always will, if you dont then you dont i truly dont care if you dont. what game you like and what games you don't doesn't concern me i could truly say it has no effect on my life LOL. but hey buddy if its such a bad game you should make a better one, and shove it in somones face who cares. i was always though dont criticize unless you can do better... and you will not and can not with all the years left in your like make a better or even half of what cod is. thank you for your time, sir

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Cs45k
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 7:17 am
Jellal called it.
I think we can agree everyone's sestosterones are raging right now.
Its a game. No need to fight about it.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 7:29 am
Flame war. Beg- ohwait its already started.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 7:58 am
cod is not expensive (the cd) remember sxr there is supply and profit the companies like gamestop and them have to make profit right like gimme a break they have to make money so there gonna increase the price. Most likley the original game would cost 30 dollars but to get more money they charge us gamer 60 for every epic game out there. Also if you don't like the DLC don't fucking buy get for free from your friends who do buy it. Im just playing devils advocate.
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 11:29 am
Let's just stop.

Those who don't like it, go away, talk about it in the conversation thread or something.
Those who like, stay here discussing about this game.


I don't like MW3, though...
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 1:39 pm
Well technically we don't know if we like it or not cause it hasn't come out yet. We are mostly just assuming from the other games since they've all generally been the same. I sold Black Ops a long while ago cause I didn't really like it but I think this new game looks pretty cool cause I like Infinity Ward better than Treyarch or whatever. I'll probably end up trying out this game anyways so yeah Razz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 2:24 pm
fine, I'll stop with my facts and constantly proving you wrong and let you be with this retarded, waste of money game. good day to you sirs.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 2:52 pm
@SXR123 wrote:fine, I'll stop with my facts and constantly proving you wrong and let you be with this retarded, waste of money game. good day to you sirs.
If you wanna keep fighting take it over to mw3 vs bf3 thread
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 4:04 pm
Before I leave, for real this time. I leave you with this, the TYPICAL CALL OF DUTY PLAYER AND THEIR ARGUMENT OF WHY IT'S BETTER THEN EVERY OTHER GAME

The sounds kinda low, so you're gonna have to turn up your speakers, but anyway it's just a bunch of kids whining.



again, their argument is realism, you're SUPPOSED TO GET AWAY FROM IT WHEN PLAYING A VIDEO GAME.

anyways, I'm off. TOOTALOOO!!
avatar
YungBlaze
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 4:10 pm
lol, this guys a loser get over your self , kids can make videos about anything they want get a clue. been playing all day and i havent seen any kids in months other than the one i play with. so yeahhh... your what we like to call a hater...smh your a waste yute. when you play sport game is that mean its suppose ot have flying jet packs to dunk and shit -.-
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 4:14 pm
@Jellal wrote:
inb4flamewar
Do you all honestly have to cry about people disliking the games you like?
Dumb flamewar is dumb.
Finished dumb flamewar is finished hopefully?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 4:19 pm
OK REALLY GONNA LEAVE THIS TIME.

A.) you annoy the crap out of me Yung with your horrible grammar.

B.) I'm not a hater, I stated clean, REAL facts about a game and have proven how bad it is time and time again.

C.) Sure, kids can make video's all the want, but whenever my little brother plays (who is thirteen) this is all I hear, whiney five year olds shouting and cursing.

anyway, I'm done, I'm gone, never coming back, end this flame war and begin jizzing over how good you think this game really is. I'm done, I'mma get myself banned if I keep proving you wrong and hating on this game (even though it's true) DONE DONE DONE, I'M GONE BUH BYE.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 4:23 pm
@SXR123 wrote:OK REALLY GONNA LEAVE THIS TIME.

A.) you annoy the crap out of me Yung with your horrible grammar.

B.) I'm not a hater, I stated clean, REAL facts about a game and have proven how bad it is time and time again.

C.) Sure, kids can make video's all the want, but whenever my little brother plays (who is thirteen) this is all I hear, whiney five year olds shouting and cursing.

anyway, I'm done, I'm gone, never coming back, end this flame war and begin jizzing over how good you think this game really is. I'm done, I'mma get myself banned if I keep proving you wrong and hating on this game (even though it's true) DONE DONE DONE, I'M GONE BUH BYE.

A) You can't speak.
B) Your a dick, a hater and just a loser who doesn't like COD so leave; if you did like COD you wouldn't be saying that.
C) Shut up, just shut the fuck up.

Dude just shut up and leave already, haven't I already told you you don't like COD so leave.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 4:31 pm
@Kane wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:OK REALLY GONNA LEAVE THIS TIME.

A.) you annoy the crap out of me Yung with your horrible grammar.

B.) I'm not a hater, I stated clean, REAL facts about a game and have proven how bad it is time and time again.

C.) Sure, kids can make video's all the want, but whenever my little brother plays (who is thirteen) this is all I hear, whiney five year olds shouting and cursing.

anyway, I'm done, I'm gone, never coming back, end this flame war and begin jizzing over how good you think this game really is. I'm done, I'mma get myself banned if I keep proving you wrong and hating on this game (even though it's true) DONE DONE DONE, I'M GONE BUH BYE.

A) You can't speak.
B) Your a dick, a hater and just a loser who doesn't like COD so leave; if you did like COD you wouldn't be saying that.
C) Shut up, just shut the fuck up.

Dude just shut up and leave already, haven't I already told you you don't like COD so leave.
Really did your so fucking opinionated that cant handle the fact that a game is disliked you know what fuck out of here...your are the true idiot in this flamewar
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 4:43 pm
ya know what? 2 threads with a little fight between these too already... TAKE IT TO PMS! just super sayian.
EDIT: just watched that video... they think COD is better cos of more guns and realistic ones? PLAY Combat Arms and let's see which has more and more realistic gunz you little Brat!


Last edited by Slasher on 9/6/2011, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 4:46 pm
@SXR123 wrote:fine, I'll stop with my facts and constantly proving you wrong and let you be with this retarded, waste of money game. good day to you sirs.
Lmfao let this dude rage on.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 9/6/2011, 4:58 pm
That was rather entertaining Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum