Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

on 10/9/2011, 10:10 am
I take it back I love this guy now. this guy, he pointed out so many reasons BUT I guarantee that Yung is gonna come back with

"lolz *random shit that makes no sense at all*"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 6 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Zombieluigi
Zombieluigi
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2011-10-06

on 10/9/2011, 10:20 am
lol wut

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Eric = Owns the place
Ping = Booty warrrior
Leo = Thatcartoonyspriteanimator
Mr.lange = Epic animator, one of the best of saw so far. (Can't wait for NASF 2!)
Dr.mange = Mr.Lange's nemesis
Me = Newbie
Leafkirby = Said that i have BEAST MODE.
YungBlaze
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-25

on 10/9/2011, 11:38 am
im not even defending call of duty really this can go for any and all games, i just find it funny that people can cry and moan over something that they have no intention to buy, you cry about being ripped off but if your not buying how are you being ripped off. you cant claim anyone game for killing thousands of games. thousands of games come out every year how are one or 2 games killing the whole. if lets say an asian dude went to jail for touching kids, does it effect all asain dudes? no. no it doesnt. you talk about trading in games and getting a lower value, your an idiot they take it from you for 8 and sell it for 36. it called running a business. "oh you payed 60$, here your money back and hey heres 2$ for the bus". i went to trade in my XBOX they told me they would give me 60$ for a Xbox Elite was it worth it to me no so instead of crying about it i just sold to someone else for 200. YOU CAN NOT say your getting ripped off BF give you more with a DLC or what watever right? i dont play Team Fortress not into PC gaming so i dont know anything about the game other than the name. but yea if you say call of duty is rip for only giving you 4 maps, doesn't that mean BF is a rip for giving you 8 for 10$ when TF gave out free stuff for 7 years? everyone has a vaule they are willing to pay for everything. personally i only buy 2-3 games a year money not really an object to me if its fun and i like it why not. the fact that you say your gonna take a stand and not buy it make me laugh. do you really think they give a fuck if you dont buy it when millions of other are? ODST iv never been a halo fan thought i have all the games only cuz i great them all together for under $50 and when people are over it a great game to play. but that not the point, if ODST cost 60$ i would be okay with that, you know why cuz i truly dont care for the game and wont buy it at full price and wouldn't get the dlc if i didnt think it was worth it i wouldn't cry to the world about it. MVC3 And SSF4 i have both, character DLC for both personalty $10-20 is not a big deal, i spend more than that on PRO-Line. lolz.

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 6 Cs45k
SXR123
SXR123

on 10/9/2011, 11:52 am
big wall of text is big.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
『Joshl92』
『Joshl92』
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-03-04

on 10/9/2011, 11:56 am
@YungBlaze wrote:im not even defending call of duty really this can go for any and all games, i just find it funny that people can cry and moan over something that they have no intention to buy, you cry about being ripped off but if your not buying how are you being ripped off. you cant claim anyone game for killing thousands of games. thousands of games come out every year how are one or 2 games killing the whole. if lets say an asian dude went to jail for touching kids, does it effect all asain dudes? no. no it doesnt. you talk about trading in games and getting a lower value, your an idiot they take it from you for 8 and sell it for 36. it called running a business. "oh you payed 60$, here your money back and hey heres 2$ for the bus". i went to trade in my XBOX they told me they would give me 60$ for a Xbox Elite was it worth it to me no so instead of crying about it i just sold to someone else for 200. YOU CAN NOT say your getting ripped off BF give you more with a DLC or what watever right? i dont play Team Fortress not into PC gaming so i dont know anything about the game other than the name. but yea if you say call of duty is rip for only giving you 4 maps, doesn't that mean BF is a rip for giving you 8 for 10$ when TF gave out free stuff for 7 years? everyone has a vaule they are willing to pay for everything. personally i only buy 2-3 games a year money not really an object to me if its fun and i like it why not. the fact that you say your gonna take a stand and not buy it make me laugh. do you really think they give a fuck if you dont buy it when millions of other are? ODST iv never been a halo fan thought i have all the games only cuz i great them all together for under $50 and when people are over it a great game to play. but that not the point, if ODST cost 60$ i would be okay with that, you know why cuz i truly dont care for the game and wont buy it at full price and wouldn't get the dlc if i didnt think it was worth it i wouldn't cry to the world about it. MVC3 And SSF4 i have both, character DLC for both personalty $10-20 is not a big deal, i spend more than that on PRO-Line. lolz.

You know I spent about a half an hour scratching my head going" da fuck is he saying?" but then I remembered this:
@YungBlaze wrote:
if a company put out a product for x amount of of dollar who are you tell them the make it cost less.
So it doesn't even matter Very Happy
You killed your own argument and showed your own ignorance already. Notice how you didn't comment on that part. Notice how you are skipping over my parts of the arguement. Very Happy
And you obviously didn't read my post well enough:
@YungBlaze wrote:
you cant claim anyone game for killing thousands of games.
I said gaming is being killed. The quality of gaming as a whole is dropping because of companies like Activsion and IW. You would understand that if you actually read my posts instead of looking at them and going"lolwut?" but wait, your reading comprehenshion skills are that of a 2 year old.
You also didn't explain how what I said didn't add up to how its killing gaming". I'm waiting. Come on. DO IT. Make a fool of yourself infront of everybody again Very Happy
Of course I'm leaving out other points but thats because
1. You already destroyed yourself
2. I am now going easy on you.
I'm pretty sure that at this point I'm talking to a 6 year old.

Last edited by joshl92 on 10/9/2011, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
SXR123
SXR123

on 10/9/2011, 1:37 pm
I like how Yung says he's 19.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 10/9/2011, 3:46 pm
SXR why are you even in this thread you're not even part of the argument haha

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SXR123
SXR123

on 10/9/2011, 3:54 pm
cause it's fun to see Yung be stupid, besides he can't even see what I'm saying, he blocked me cause I was right all the time.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 10/9/2011, 5:37 pm
Granny.
Can you just lock this thread already

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

on 10/10/2011, 12:34 am
oh can i please lock this? seriously, its only causing fights to break out, and COD Fanboys to get sticks shoved up their collective anuses
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/10/2011, 12:46 am
@darkdragon581 wrote:oh can i please lock this? seriously, its only causing fights to break out, and COD Fanboys to get sticks shoved up their collective anuses

Why are you asking permission? And who are you asking?

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
SXR123
SXR123

on 10/10/2011, 12:50 am
please lock this, better yet, just delete it, I hate looking at this.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 10/10/2011, 9:29 pm
Since this is about to be locked...
Rainbow testicles.
That is all.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

on 10/10/2011, 10:56 pm
Modern warfare 3...it will come out sometime in november.

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 6 Memes-i-drew-you-a-picture-of-all-the-people-who-care
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/10/2011, 11:23 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:Modern warfare 3...it will come out sometime in november.

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 6 Memes-i-drew-you-a-picture-of-all-the-people-who-care

That paper doesn't even look real

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum