14 posters
Go down
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28

LOL... eric your going to be upset.. Empty LOL... eric your going to be upset..

9/4/2011, 1:13 pm
this kid decided to put one of eric's animation to a smbz ep 9 part 3 preview.
i got sooo upset when i saw this -.-

___________________________________________________________________________________________

LOL... eric your going to be upset.. BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardLOL... eric your going to be upset.. Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: LOL... eric your going to be upset.. SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
LOL... eric your going to be upset.. LOOOLGFRUBENLOL... eric your going to be upset.. VrWMv
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29

LOL... eric your going to be upset.. Empty Re: LOL... eric your going to be upset..

9/4/2011, 1:17 pm
LOL awww snap

___________________________________________________________________________________________

LOL... eric your going to be upset.. Untitl15
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20

LOL... eric your going to be upset.. Empty Re: LOL... eric your going to be upset..

9/4/2011, 1:58 pm
Thumb up my comment so that everyone will know the real deal.

Watch your ass.
LOL... eric your going to be upset.. Banned1a7c7e438gif
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

9/4/2011, 2:14 pm
Lmfao yeah Eric made the preview to this 2 years ago. Makes sense.
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

9/5/2011, 11:19 am
Because Alvin is really animating like that.

Well done Eric, you have fooled people
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

9/5/2011, 1:21 pm
Why does this remind me of that guy who stole Shuhan and some other people's animations

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2011-08-20

9/5/2011, 1:24 pm
say isn't it annoy you (everyone) that alvin i dunno use like 100000000000000
dbz sound effects in his movies

"Interesting sig text"

LOL... eric your going to be upset.. Youtub10
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

9/5/2011, 2:09 pm
well his sprite move is based on DBZ so its only natural he uses dbz sounds but when u have animating skills like his u can use w/e u want and it will still end up being epic?(sometimes -.-)
~CJ

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

LOL... eric your going to be upset.. Ala_Rubra
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29

9/5/2011, 2:14 pm
tal9x9 wrote:say isn't it annoy you (everyone) that alvin i dunno use like 100000000000000
wait, weren't you the guy who was making a Alvin style vid just yesterday?

LOL... eric your going to be upset.. Untitl15
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

9/5/2011, 2:15 pm
^ if he is than his post was a big fail xD
~CJ

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

LOL... eric your going to be upset.. Ala_Rubra
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2010-02-17

9/5/2011, 4:42 pm
but... this isn't even relative to the story. people are really fuckin stupid.
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan

9/5/2011, 9:13 pm
@Knux wrote:but... this isn't even relative to the story. people are really fuckin stupid.
^ hate when idiots love to steal tho Very Happy when they will get flamed for stealing X3, also i thumbsed up eric. btw thumbs down his videos Very Happy

BLACK KYUREM<333
New Shiny Caught:LiepardLOL... eric your going to be upset.. Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Spoiler:
LOL... eric your going to be upset.. LOOOLGFRUBENLOL... eric your going to be upset.. VrWMv
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20

9/5/2011, 10:22 pm
@Knux wrote:but... this isn't even relative to the story. people are really fuckin stupid.
If you read the older comments, there were people actually trying to figure out what was going on connecting it to the previous episodes.
It's ridiculous.

Watch your ass.
LOL... eric your going to be upset.. Banned1a7c7e438gif
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

9/5/2011, 10:41 pm
what a dick... man why do people take profit of other's work? and instead of using it for his own profit he did it for alvin O.o wtf?

LOL... eric your going to be upset.. SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan

9/6/2011, 3:07 am
hm...well this could be a better idea... why not put your username on your video like SXR?

BLACK KYUREM<333
Spoiler:
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

9/6/2011, 1:30 pm
No booty in it. I had no satisfaction or whatsoever viewing that video.

LOL... eric your going to be upset.. Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

9/6/2011, 4:06 pm
For the love of christ.
Can one day go without you posting any message with booty in it

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

9/6/2011, 5:17 pm
@Eric wrote:
If you read the older comments, there were people actually trying to figure out what was going on connecting it to the previous episodes.
It's ridiculous.

At least they're trying, its kinda entertaining to see how people can connect crap

LOL... eric your going to be upset.. Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/6/2011, 5:18 pm
We should have tried to play it off and say OH WOW THIS REALLY DOES CONNECT. : O
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2010-11-08

9/6/2011, 7:40 pm
@Slasher wrote:what a dick... man why do people take profit of other's work? and instead of using it for his own profit he did it for alvin O.o wtf?

because people search for previews of Alvins shit all the time meaning he gets views

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/8/2011, 1:19 pm
@Timmy wrote:
@Slasher wrote:what a dick... man why do people take profit of other's work? and instead of using it for his own profit he did it for alvin O.o wtf?

because people search for previews of Alvins shit all the time meaning he gets views
That's right. It'll never die. I was just talking to my friend about sprite animations. Immediately Alvin Dirtworm came to his mind, and he sure did spoke the hell out of himself.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2010-11-08

9/8/2011, 2:51 pm
Isn't he a furry? not gonna start shit

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/8/2011, 3:55 pm
^ The dude loves animals.

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/8/2011, 8:57 pm
Yeah he is a furry. But that's besides the point...
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

9/11/2011, 5:39 am
tal9x9 wrote:say isn't it annoy you (everyone) that alvin i dunno use like 100000000000000

Too many 0s. Not enough 9s.
I helped him a little with better sound anyway.

LOL... eric your going to be upset.. Fzero%20death%20race
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum