on 9/3/2011, 1:33 pm
geek Hello! lol!
Ma name is Kaylan
Im 15 years old
IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZOR

Dislikes:
Gays, Bi's and Lesbians! FUK NO!

Anime or Manga watched/ing/ read/ing:
One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist Bruddahood, Rave MASTA, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT and Hentai...ooooooppppsss loool U NEVER READ THAT!
Sprite [color=green]Animations:
Im alright at sprite animating i have macrmedia flash pro 8.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Intro Empty Re: Intro

on 9/3/2011, 1:35 pm
Welcome to the Spritas! Enjoy your stay. : )

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Intro Purple11

[The Return]
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

on 9/3/2011, 3:03 pm
Welcome my friend

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Intro Youtub10
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

on 9/3/2011, 3:11 pm
Dislikes:

some of my best friends are lesbians... (its pretty awesome).
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/3/2011, 3:12 pm
there's nothing wrong with lesbians (no i'm not one of them)

"Interesting sig text"

Intro Youtub10
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 9/3/2011, 3:29 pm
Welcome.

i'm too lazy hoo hoo
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/3/2011, 3:30 pm
Leo you are very lazy aren't you?

"Interesting sig text"

Intro Youtub10
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 9/3/2011, 3:57 pm
@ShoopDaWhoop wrote:Dislikes:

Welcome, but can I ask WHY do you hate gay's, Bi's and Lesbians? first of all, lesbians kick ass, don't diss them. Second, if you hate them just BECAUSE they're homosexual then you my friend, are very close minded and are very prejudice.

ANYWAY welcome and enjoy your stay... I'm NOT going to vaccinate you from the booty virus Very Happy
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 9/3/2011, 4:02 pm
Sure smells like bigotry here.

Watch your ass.
Intro Banned1a7c7e438gif
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 9/3/2011, 6:05 pm
Lesbians are fucking awesome...they are like guys with vagina's so they are actually cool to hang around and if you try sexual stuff with them it won't be gay Very Happy

Ive gone with a lesbian...and kissed some...they are just chicks. YOU ARE GAY FOR HATING LESBIANS!!!!!

Welcome to the spritas mah boy, Jellal will be here shortly to rip you a new one...

Intro 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 9/3/2011, 6:13 pm
Obvious person is far too obvious.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 9/3/2011, 7:16 pm
^^ What he said.
But anyways, have fun here at the spritas.
But uh... don't go near that closet.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/3/2011, 7:43 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:and if you try sexual stuff with them it won't be gay Very Happy
Wait a minute...how does a guy have sex with a lesbian...that makes no sense.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 9/3/2011, 7:45 pm
@Jellal wrote:
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:and if you try sexual stuff with them it won't be gay Very Happy
Wait a minute...how does a guy have sex with a lesbian...that makes no sense.
not have sex, just try to make a move or something. Like slap their ass or grab their boob or something. Yes...my ass has been kicked by them multiple times...BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!

Intro 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 9/3/2011, 8:16 pm
yet you do it anyways.
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

on 9/3/2011, 8:43 pm
^COS IT'S WORTH IT! AM I RITE?! Lol
Welcome to the Spritas. I hope you entertain lots of ppl with yer animations.

Intro SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/3/2011, 8:52 pm
I like how we have rules against racist comments but none against sexual orientation comments.
\topicrelated

SXR123
SXR123

on 9/3/2011, 9:10 pm
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/3/2011, 9:16 pm
Oh, Jim Carrey and his troll face.

Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

on 9/3/2011, 9:19 pm
I liked the boob shout the most. but what does that have to do with him?

Intro SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
SXR123
SXR123

on 9/3/2011, 9:25 pm
the video is about a gay guy... this guy hates gay's... kinda self explanatory.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/3/2011, 9:30 pm
We have these arguments far too many times a week.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 9/6/2011, 1:28 pm
You like girls

Intro Lolcoo31

Intro Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/6/2011, 3:53 pm
oh Christ it's back

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 9/6/2011, 4:47 pm
@Jellal wrote:oh Christ it's back
Damn straight, Jelly. <3. Miss me? And when did you became an active nig?

Intro Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum