Go down
Iceasauras
Iceasauras
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Alternative Impact sound effect - Page 2 Empty Re: Alternative Impact sound effect

9/4/2011, 3:37 pm
Guys, please stop fighting..

Anyways the time frame "0:30"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Lolwut
Alternative Impact sound effect - Page 2 O262cz9
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

Alternative Impact sound effect - Page 2 Empty Re: Alternative Impact sound effect

9/4/2011, 3:43 pm
CAN YOU STOP THE CAT FIGHT? anyway i can't really help you out but next time just post the video and the timeframe right outta the gate.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Alternative Impact sound effect - Page 2 SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

9/4/2011, 5:02 pm
30 sec?? I dont hear a dbz sound there I hear a sonic bounce sound and 1 sec later that charge up sound right before mario throws sonic? which one are YOU looking for dude?

Alternative Impact sound effect - Page 2 Untitl15
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

9/4/2011, 5:42 pm
@Iceasauras wrote:Well, I'm trying to make a SMBZ style like animation
Stopped reading and stopped the idea of helping.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

9/4/2011, 9:22 pm
I'm Patt and I'm an admin listen to me.

DBZ Sounds suck.

Alternative Impact sound effect - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

9/4/2011, 9:23 pm
@Patt wrote:I'm Patt and I'm an admin listen to me.

DBZ Sounds suck.

This man speaks the truth.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/4/2011, 9:37 pm
@Patt wrote:I'm Patt and I'm an admin listen to me.

DBZ Sounds suck.
OPINION.Misuse of DBZ sounds suck FACT. as long as your not one of them fools that use DBZ sounds for EVERY MOVEMENT.and you respect the sounds you will be fine.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/4/2011, 9:39 pm
No just listen to me.

Don't use DBZ sounds. There are others in life. DBZ sounds are easy to get, and always used. If you want to use them then I guess it's fine to date sluts and whores.

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/4/2011, 9:43 pm
worked for me in the past LOL sluts and whores need dic...I mean love too, anyway from what I see hes looking for a sonic or mugen sound.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/4/2011, 9:44 pm
Give me a time frame and I'll help.

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/4/2011, 9:48 pm
he said 0:30 but thats a sonic bounce sound....

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/4/2011, 9:50 pm

That was hard?

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/4/2011, 9:52 pm
LOL naw man that sound like when soinc hits a spring in like s3ak

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/4/2011, 9:54 pm
Why doesn't that work. ;_;

[The Return]
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

9/4/2011, 11:13 pm
did he even post what exact sound effect that he wanted, or did u guys assume that he wanted the boing?
~CJ

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Alternative Impact sound effect - Page 2 Ala_Rubra
Iceasauras
Iceasauras
Spritan
Spritan

9/5/2011, 3:29 am
The charge up sound in 0:30.. Anyways, I love DBZ Sounds.. If you gotta problem with it, I don't really care.

Lolwut
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/5/2011, 7:20 am
@Iceasauras wrote:The charge up sound in 0:30.. Anyways, I love DBZ Sounds.. If you gotta problem with it, I don't really care.
you tell em dude DBZ sounds are not bad,the fools that use em wrong are. here ya go dude

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CTOHN7ZS

Let me know if this is the right one.

Iceasauras
Iceasauras
Spritan
Spritan

9/5/2011, 8:06 am
@Face wrote:
@Iceasauras wrote:The charge up sound in 0:30.. Anyways, I love DBZ Sounds.. If you gotta problem with it, I don't really care.
you tell em dude DBZ sounds are not bad,the fools that use em wrong are. here ya go dude

P.S. I didn't really know that many people hated DBZ sounds so meh.

E: Yes, this is it thanks.. Solved.

Lolwut
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/5/2011, 8:58 am
@Iceasauras wrote:
@Face wrote:

P.S. I didn't really know that many people hated DBZ sounds so meh.

E: Yes, this is it thanks.. Solved.
Well there was a time not too long ago where DBZ sounds were the ONLY sounds ppl was using ,It was very annoying a gave DBZ sounds a bad rep,A lot of ppl are still recovering from that time but Like I said if done CORRECTLY DBZ sounds can be used tastefully.although there will always be a few that was burned by that time who will forever hate them.

I guess this can be locked.

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

9/5/2011, 10:47 am
You heard my bro, Face (not madface anymore haha)

LOCK PLZ
SXR123
SXR123

9/5/2011, 11:57 am
@Leo wrote:You heard my bro, Face (not madface anymore haha)

LOCK PLZ

Can't you do that? o_o
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

9/5/2011, 12:06 pm
DAMN HOW MANY TIMES I HAS TO SAY

I'm just a competition mod
So I don't have powers over normal topics.
SXR123
SXR123

9/5/2011, 12:32 pm
@Leo wrote:DAMN HOW MANY TIMES I HAS TO SAY

I'm just a competition mod
So I don't have powers over normal topics.

well EXCUUUSEEE MEEE princess!
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

9/5/2011, 12:34 pm
uhm sorry for posting but can someone lock this topic before this argument keeps going?
~CJ

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Alternative Impact sound effect - Page 2 Ala_Rubra
SXR123
SXR123

9/5/2011, 12:34 pm
@Cooljoshua567 wrote:uhm sorry for posting but can someone lock this topic before this argument keeps going?
~CJ

when patt gitz on, I shall direct him to dish topic here.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum