Go down
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 5:54 pm
.....maplemation spritas collaboration?

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Emoticon+Onion+Head+Curious
KillerVash
KillerVash
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2011-09-07

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 5:58 pm
@jaydan
NAW BRO ITS ALL COOL! No lie :DD

@dark
You guys aint down :}
Bro that would be hella interesting no lie!
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 6:23 pm
What on Earth are you talking about
No I did not edit my message
Are you crazy
How dare you accuse me of so

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 7:08 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:because they feel i abandoned them to become a maple animator...

also they think its bad becouse its basically animation of only fan characters.
The site didn't notice you were gone you were just another dumb shit.

I personally do not like the general Maple Animators because they all follow a rule when they animate. I rarely see a difference between their animations, it's like, wow, even the new animators have the exact same style. Where's the diversity? Where is the freedom? I feel like they all feel like if they do not follow this style they are in fear of making a bad animation. Only because it is different. It feels almost as if they're all locked up and afraid to try a change, if doing so you're taking a risk.

You come here and we've all got our own styles. Of course there are a lot of SMBZ copies, however they've deffinately slimmed down. I can assure you almost all 'top' animators have their own style. 100% different, you could tell who made what if you know each animator's work. It's just how we've progressed. It's how the Spritas has become, we've advanced as a community and prolonged the death of sprites. The animation style will not be the same here, because we encourage creativity, we encourage you to stand alone and make your own style. Even when it seems as if there isn't one. I assure you, there are many ways. You're not limited here, you can do whatever you want. The only limit you have here is your imagination.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
KillerVash
KillerVash
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2011-09-07

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 7:37 pm
@Patt wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:because they feel i abandoned them to become a maple animator...

also they think its bad becouse its basically animation of only fan characters.
The site didn't notice you were gone you were just another dumb shit.

I personally do not like the general Maple Animators because they all follow a rule when they animate. I rarely see a difference between their animations, it's like, wow, even the new animators have the exact same style. Where's the diversity? Where is the freedom? I feel like they all feel like if they do not follow this style they are in fear of making a bad animation. Only because it is different. It feels almost as if they're all locked up and afraid to try a change, if doing so you're taking a risk.

You come here and we've all got our own styles. Of course there are a lot of SMBZ copies, however they've deffinately slimmed down. I can assure you almost all 'top' animators have their own style. 100% different, you could tell who made what if you know each animator's work. It's just how we've progressed. It's how the Spritas has become, we've advanced as a community and prolonged the death of sprites. The animation style will not be the same here, because we encourage creativity, we encourage you to stand alone and make your own style. Even when it seems as if there isn't one. I assure you, there are many ways. You're not limited here, you can do whatever you want. The only limit you have here is your imagination.

You're all talk and no knowledge on the animators style.
I would love to show you how different we can be and stuff, but sadly I cant post links to my animations.
What you're looking is the new gen of maple animators. What we talk about is the ones that
understood from the beginning having you're own style is unique. The second part you said about
some smbz copies, is just what I mean aswell. We call it the mali/tyler copies. Guess what,
you said some......SOME.......SOOOOOOOME. Just like us, some. So therefore you're wrong
on saying we all have the same style. Because if you want to be right, then you're just going
to be a hypocritical contradicting bitch. :DDDD

This is all in the reason of me wanting to show my respect of those unique and great maple animators.
Don't talk like you know us, I don't talk like I know you guys because I know there is differences.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 7:39 pm
Funny because I've lurked on your forums for about 1 year.

I've seen the life of your people. Don't talk like you know me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
KillerVash
KillerVash
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2011-09-07

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 7:42 pm
@Patt wrote:Funny because I've lurked on your forums for about 1 year.

I've seen the life of your people. Don't talk like you know me.

Funny because i've been lurking maple forums since the years of msf, bsf, and many more.
Thats more then 1 year.
I never said I knew you, I said you dont have knowledge on the way we are. That's different :]]]


Last edited by KillerVash on 9/7/2011, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot on)
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 7:45 pm
Don't be consume by pride. You're practically thriving off it. Theres no need to get all defensive. On this site, we set aside all stigmatism from anywhere and anything. Who cares about the experience you have. What will it do to benefit us? Your more than welcome to help us out in any way, but your new here, and your giving yourself a bad impression. We don't really know who you are. Reputation isn't much of a big deal, but... don't get us thinking wrong about you.


Last edited by Ping on 9/7/2011, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 7:45 pm
Rather cock you're starting to be. You're throwing in your little smiles to appear to be strong while you sit back and worry that you're wrong because in the back of your head you truly know you are.

What do you want me to say? I'm surprised by your experience with them? I could care less. You all animate the same way. You all admit it. And the ones that admit it try to pull off the bullshit where you say, 'oh but i dont do it and i know everyone does but youre wrong not everyone does but sometimes maybe perhaps actually no yes they do'.

Even if your claim of the latest fab is that 'new style'. Then explain to me why this style has been here for a year and onwards. The style of shit here, is much different. Yes, you get your SMBZ but that shit is so slight you don't even realise it. I'm not here to argue, oh and you clearly saying, you don't know us you're just being ignorant. Is clearly you being judgmental and acting as if you know me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Reeves
Reeves
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 13
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-07-10

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 7:52 pm
Yall need to suck it.
No one will ever be as good as ifureadthis die.
-kissass powers activate.-
And Alvin Earthworm's SMBZ episode 4 is going
to shit over everyone.

I love SMBZ and Sonic.
You maple niggas need to realize
That Alvin Earthworm is better than Swag.

And if I had a chance to suck his dick.
I would not take it, for I am not gay.

SMBZ for the win.
Xassissian
Xassissian
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-03-16
Location : Florida

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 7:54 pm
Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 YYDwu

Yall need to get over yourselves.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Isawitplz
KillerVash
KillerVash
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2011-09-07

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 7:55 pm
Ok first, I have a question.

Did you're mother love you as a child? If she did, then I apologize on the fact
that she dropped you as a baby and therefore causing you to be mentally retarded.

If she actually hates you, then i can see why you're a complete idiot.

I call you an idiot because you seem to have misunderstand-ed my argument.
If you still have the ability to read, go back and do it.

I respect you as an animator and I hope you come to respect me sometime in the future.
Next time, get facts other then opinions.

my previous post is still there because you don't seem to get it.

@ping,
idk where you are going at but my pride is something I have to defend.
Reeves
Reeves
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 13
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-07-10

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 7:56 pm
@Xassissian wrote:
Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 YYDwu

Yall need to get over yourselves.

I'm just saying man.

SMBZ Thundercats Transformers He-Man. Those are
the things that make the animating world
so great.

I'd always love me and you and



I don't know wtf I'm talking about. I'm just adding
feul to the fire.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 7:58 pm
Yo Vash you could just hang with DS, DD and I. I'm willing to get to know you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 7:59 pm
DS I love you rofl.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Reeves
Reeves
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 13
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-07-10

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 8:01 pm
Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 91

We all getting along now
That's what I'm talking about.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 8:02 pm
Yeah enough, back to the topic.

How was your welcoming. ; )

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Zman
Zman
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-09-04

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 8:03 pm
your being a fucking idiot vash. Patt is right. and you obviously know this. excuse me patt if im wrong but from whut i understand from your general assesment from maple is that the general population animates the same. this is true i do not object to that statement at all. but there are indeed people who do stand out and develope their own tylor. but i do not blame alvin for having everyone make the same style. i only blame 2 tob animators who basically generated the modern fighting style for maple animating today. which are Mali and tylor. now now. there are acceptions such as reeves and jaws. who branch off and develope there own style. but the same things can be said for almost animating forum. theres always that one particular style that everyone just feels like they half to follow and do so. but the truly good ones actually have enough moxy to step out of those boundaries and forge their own path.

Zman out ~

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Xfs30o
KillerVash
KillerVash
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2011-09-07

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 8:04 pm
@Zman wrote:your being a fucking idiot vash. Patt is right. and you obviously know this. excuse me patt if im wrong but from whut i understand from your general assesment from maple is that the general population animates the same. this is true i do not object to that statement at all. but there are indeed people who do stand out and develope their own tylor. but i do not blame alvin for having everyone make the same style. i only blame 2 tob animators who basically generated the modern fighting style for maple animating today. which are Mali and tylor. now now. there are acceptions such as reeves and jaws. who branch off and develope there own style. but the same things can be said for almost animating forum. theres always that one particular style that everyone just feels like they half to follow and do so. but the truly good ones actually have enough moxy to step out of those boundaries and forge their own path.

Zman out ~

SHUUUT UP YOU BLACK PITCH BLACK NIGGER!!
I'M MAKING NEW FRIENDS <3
Zman
Zman
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-09-04

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 8:06 pm
k bye bee<3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Xfs30o
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 8:06 pm
Zman got the right idea from what I said.

Bu they, no hard feelings. I'm open to everyone that chooses to embark on the Spritas adventure. 0:)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 8:49 pm
there are alot of differences in people who animate maplestory's style, its the noobs whos style is the same, majority of popular maple animators have their own style that you can recognize in a heartbeat. i could list examples if you would like, lately the only animations that are getting any recognition are the animations that are 100% original with nothing that has been seen in a long time, really, there are maple animators doing 3D shit, doing dynamic body parts, extravagant backgrounds, skill whoring, drawn effects. and unique pose usage, and patt, calm down, you can get your points across without sounding like eric.

im horrible with words, but you should probably at least get the jest of what i just said.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 8:51 pm
It's funny because the word general probably isn't in your vocabulary.

I could say the same about Spritas. However even the 'noobs' have their own style.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 8:57 pm
@Patt wrote:However even the 'noobs' have their own style.

your right, its called 12 fps e_e
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Hmm, seems good so far.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm, seems good so far..

on 9/7/2011, 9:10 pm
Is that sarcaism Vash?


Damn, guys chill. Fuck style and sprites. We all animate sprites...newgrounds generally doesnt even like sprite animators.
Just chill out. A Majority of them animate the same as the majority of the newbs that join here animate SMBZ.

Same shit different toliet.

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum