5 - 17%

Total Votes: 29

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Your favorite Sonic (the video game series) character - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favorite Sonic (the video game series) character

on 3/31/2010, 4:01 pm
My favorites are:
1. Knuckles (hence the "knux184" username)
2. Sonic
3. Metal Sonic (Not to be confused with Mecha Sonic from sonic 3 and sonic and knuckles)
4. Espio
5. Shadow

A lot of people did hate Shadow the Hedgehog, but it's actually one of my favorite Sonic games. My theory on it is that SEGA just wanted to experiment with the older audience and it was a failure.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Your favorite Sonic (the video game series) character - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favorite Sonic (the video game series) character

on 4/3/2010, 5:10 pm
Actually, I didn't find that game that bad. Sure the graphics were horrible and everything, like really there wasn't anything at all good with the game, but I did enjoy the Sound Track, and the idea of the game I found rather interesting. ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Your favorite Sonic (the video game series) character - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2009-10-07
https://twitter.com/@ptr_01

on 4/3/2010, 5:14 pm
Knuckles! Hes just my secret all time fav sonic char! Very Happy
he might not be as fast as sonic, or have the chaos powers of shadow but I like him anyways! :) i don't know why, i just prefer Knux! :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mad 
- Twitter
- Gaming YouTube Channel [ChillaxersPlay]
- Personal Gaming Channel + Animations [PTR]
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 4/3/2010, 5:18 pm
Knuckles and Shadow are possibly the only cool ones from Sonic. Just because they are strong. Very Happy

Your favorite Sonic (the video game series) character - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/4/2010, 1:40 am
Yess... and knuckles makes funny noises when he burrows into walls and floors in SA2B lol
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 4/4/2010, 10:42 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:I think it ruined it when Shadow got weapons...

agree, Shadow w/ weapons kinda failed. but if they kept his language he'd be cooler :3

Your favorite Sonic (the video game series) character - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-04-06

on 4/6/2010, 5:57 am
Silver the Hedgehog is my number 1 favourite character from the Sonic franchise.

Yeah, hate me if you must, but I was one of the few people who were able to overlook the crap Sonic Next Gen had. I think my liking toward Silver is partially because Sonic Next Gen is my favourite Sonic game of all time, OF ALL TIME!

He was far more unique than a ultra-fast hedgehog you could pwn enemies with Homing Attacks.

... yeah, you may point a gun at me now.

Your favorite Sonic (the video game series) character - Page 2 Sbwep6promoart4real
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/6/2010, 10:16 am
knux184 wrote:Yess... and knuckles makes funny noises when he burrows into walls and floors in SA2B lol

SA2B is possibly the best sonic game ever in life. and he did lol

Your favorite Sonic (the video game series) character - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2009-10-07
https://twitter.com/@ptr_01

on 4/6/2010, 10:43 am
i wonder what shadow and knuckles would be like in Brawl? :)

Mad 
- Twitter
- Gaming YouTube Channel [ChillaxersPlay]
- Personal Gaming Channel + Animations [PTR]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/6/2010, 10:45 am
@Peter95240 wrote:i wonder what shadow and knuckles would be like in Brawl? :)

shadow would be a clone of sonic basically, and knuckles would be faster and stronger than Ike/Gannondorf i think.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/6/2010, 11:55 pm
if both of them were in brawl fanboys would complain that there was only one or 2 of there fav games characters in it and it would be hell! They would be pretty cool though. Theres my nightly negative opinion lol.
And SA2B is my favorite sonic game right now, how many of you have a super sonic chao with all S rank eh, eh?! Who here has no life huh, huh?!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 5/29/2010, 7:43 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:I think it ruined it when Shadow got weapons...
i don't, shadow suppose to be like a anti sonic,hes suppose to do things a norm sonic char wouldn't do now the driving thing made no sense.but using the steel,that put shadow in a place sonic chars could never go and that's why shadow the hedgehog is my fav sonic char.

Your favorite Sonic (the video game series) character - Page 2 Untitl15
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum