Go down
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Would you watch me do a Review show? Empty Would you watch me do a Review show?

on 8/26/2011, 9:02 pm
Similar to shows like Nostalgia Critic, The Spoony Experiment, or other guys who make videos and post them on the web about reviewing video games I am planning to do so very soon.

The question is, would you guys watch it and would you guys enjoy it.

I am thinking my first experimental pilot will be a review of Final Fantasy V. I might do something shorter because FFV is a long game.

ANYWAY, I want to know, would you guys support me and watch it!?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Truth About Gamestop ||Modern Warfare 2 Sucks... Proof
Would you watch me do a Review show? 3334984
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Would you watch me do a Review show? Empty Re: Would you watch me do a Review show?

on 8/26/2011, 9:24 pm
Oh, a review show.
Because a thousands of those don't already exist.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan

Would you watch me do a Review show? Empty Re: Would you watch me do a Review show?

on 8/26/2011, 9:26 pm
@Jellal wrote:Oh, a review show.
Because a thousands of those don't already exist.

You know, you don't have to be a smartass. I'm sort of a freelance film critic and my production values will be high and my overall take on video games will be of much better quality than most of the shit spread out on the internet.

So, continue to be a smartass, because if I end up getting employed at thatguywiththeglasses.com or earn a mini following I will be the immature smartass and message you with a "nyah nyah..."

Here's a life lesson: Do what makes you happy, don't let others step on what makes you happy.

Take that into account before acting rude next time.

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/26/2011, 9:30 pm
But I'm the smart ass rude person of the site. D:

If you're going to ask a question, be prepared for the answer.
I was merely stating how reviews are all unoriginal and not honestly worth watching.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/26/2011, 9:37 pm
To bad that's not true and many of them are original and of high quality.

It's the quality ones that stick out, but of course I guess you can't reach your head around that.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 8/26/2011, 11:39 pm
I think you're brilliant and you should seview rhow.

Would you watch me do a Review show? Purple11

[The Return]
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2010-04-26

on 8/27/2011, 12:12 pm
@Travis wrote:Similar to shows like Nostalgia Critic, The Spoony Experiment, or other guys who make videos and post them on the web about reviewing video games I am planning to do so very soon.

The question is, would you guys watch it and would you guys enjoy it.

I am thinking my first experimental pilot will be a review of Final Fantasy V. I might do something shorter because FFV is a long game.

ANYWAY, I want to know, would you guys support me and watch it!?

Personally. I think if you're a very fair and balanced reviewer i'd say go for it. I've always wanted to do reviewing myself. So if you need a partner to review with you. I have no problem helping you out. I've played a lot of Past & Present games to know what the hell i'm talking about and how to define a "Fun Game"

Would you watch me do a Review show? Pic

A Goomba's Life - Episode 1 Scientails 100% Complete.
A Goomba's Life - Episode 2 Goomba Stomping day - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 3 Rocket - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 4 Unwanted Mouse - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 5 The Date - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 6 Babysitting Hell - 50% Complete
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 8/27/2011, 12:26 pm
Yeah, you're a pretty good reviewer from what you've posted here, but you gotta make it just as interesting (and maybe funny) as informative, or else you might as well just write it, well at least htat's my thought

Would you watch me do a Review show? Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Would you watch me do a Review show? Empty oksoo

on 8/27/2011, 1:47 pm
i like those kinda a stuff but still to make it success you need to follow at least these rules:
1.Use a mic not texts
2. you need to know how to review games not saying stuff like the game is awesome because it has 10 characters in it!
3. make a smooth and nice video which means no lags good quality etc.

that's it you can watch someone called gameking53 on youtube which makes those stuff and boy he is good
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/27/2011, 2:45 pm
I'm pretty sure he's made it obvious by his intelligence he knows all that.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/27/2011, 4:04 pm
yeah he's made multiple topics of reviewing games already, with giant wall o' texts, so he knows that much already

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/28/2011, 10:33 pm
It's been suggested that I review Parasite Eve for my pilot episode.

My DVD Recorder should be arriving here before long and it won't be long until I hook it up and everything get's started.

I had plans to originally review Final Fantasy 5 first, but it's just such a long game...

I would also have been able to bitch about the beginning of the game where your protagonist gets no visibility window when walking through the trees, but then everywhere else you get one.

Either way, Parasite Eve being the short game that it is will be a quickie to get production film for the review.

I am hoping to get some views and I would really hope you guys would be up to watch em and critique em for me.

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 8/28/2011, 10:43 pm
I think ill let the pilot decide if you're fit for the job of video reviewing. Hard to judge without a proper taste

Watch your ass.
Would you watch me do a Review show? Banned1a7c7e438gif
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28

on 8/28/2011, 10:47 pm
better be funny like the zuul one >.>

Would you watch me do a Review show? BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardWould you watch me do a Review show? Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: Would you watch me do a Review show? SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
Would you watch me do a Review show? LOOOLGFRUBENWould you watch me do a Review show? VrWMv
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/29/2011, 1:19 am
@Eric wrote:I think ill let the pilot decide if you're fit for the job of video reviewing. Hard to judge without a proper taste

That too.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/30/2011, 10:27 am
Don't be dumb like your unboxing video, you made that the most tasteless video ever lmfao.

[The Return]
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/30/2011, 10:13 pm
@Patt wrote:Don't be dumb like your unboxing video, you made that the most tasteless video ever lmfao.

It was unscripted lol.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/31/2011, 3:24 pm
You'll do better next time. : )

[The Return]
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 8/31/2011, 3:58 pm
Go for it man. I'll defo watch :]

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

on 8/31/2011, 4:10 pm
i would love to hear one of ur reviews:) u seem like a really cool and funny person
~CJ

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Would you watch me do a Review show? Ala_Rubra
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/1/2011, 4:09 pm
Let me help you think of a nice title. : )

[The Return]
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/2/2011, 12:36 pm
@Patt wrote:Let me help you think of a nice title. : )

Well come on with the ideas, the DVD-R is still in fucking transit... bastards.

So, what'd you have in mind.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/2/2011, 7:39 pm
Travis's Seview Rhow!

[The Return]
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/3/2011, 12:55 am
Sadly now...

The current working title is Travis' Takeover.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/3/2011, 11:28 am
Word word, sounds nice. : )

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum