Go down
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Future Of Sprite Animation - Page 2 Empty Re: The Future Of Sprite Animation

8/27/2011, 11:12 pm
continue this on the convo thread cuz we're off topic

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Future Of Sprite Animation - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6075
Registration date : 2009-09-07

The Future Of Sprite Animation - Page 2 Empty Re: The Future Of Sprite Animation

8/29/2011, 2:57 pm
Lol is that the exorz dude on the spritas?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

8/29/2011, 4:04 pm
Not that I know of ;O

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

8/29/2011, 5:07 pm
Nope, it's not.

His name is either Shadowwalker15 or Exorz.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

8/30/2011, 10:19 am
You should invite that guy to join though. :3
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

8/30/2011, 3:55 pm
Well he was never on my contacts, some douche on my contacts invited him into our convo then went away.

Prick.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

8/30/2011, 8:20 pm
Hell no. Excorz is not stupid like that...

ShadeFalconX XD I seen him on youtube.

I like the part he called you an asshoel. It's so original and new.
I'm jealous because I've never been called that before and never heard of that word in my entire life. D:

Also as for the ignorance thing...That isn't really true at all. I mean we care less about school but overall we're a better world.
Back then
-Women were killed/raped/beaten Who cared? Not the White men.
-Blacks, Hispanics, Minorities were beaten/killed/burned/hung Who cared? Not the white men.
-Children were beaten
-People were less healthy
-More retards a.k.a great depression
-Polluted 100x more than we normally do

AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THE OLD WHITE MEN. They came into the world today and will be obliterated, Whites are the new miniorites now. Very Happy JUS' SAYIN. Istilllovewhitegirls. :3
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

8/30/2011, 9:23 pm
I'm a minority D:
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20

8/30/2011, 9:24 pm
I don't think any of you had any idea what that kid was trying to say. He meant to get into flash's code. Not AS the code that makes FLASH. And modify it as if it was open source to add in a 3D engine, which is not a bad idea if someone who knew what they were doing would try it. In fact, that's why a program like Blender is so much better than something expensive as balls like Maya. It's open source, anyone can go into the code, edit it and fix bugs and add new awesome as fuck features, the program kept on growing and growing because of all these people making it better.
Whilst he probably didn't understand the complexity of doing this (it would require a team unless you're THAT good), and he wanted to do animations like Alvin, and his name was just gay, he isn't entirely retarded

Watch your ass.
The Future Of Sprite Animation - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

8/30/2011, 9:40 pm
AS doesn't make flash, Flash made AS.
Its own little syntax to advance the program further.
We were talking about the programming code.

No, but when you're going to request something like that, you should do a little digging around.

In the end, if he wants a three-dimensional animating program, he should get one suited for it, not try to mold another into one, or make somebody else do it.

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

8/30/2011, 9:43 pm
@Leo wrote:I'm a minority D:

Except you.
You're awesome lol.

Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28

8/30/2011, 10:01 pm
@Jellal wrote:AS doesn't make flash, Flash made AS.
Its own little syntax to advance the program further.
We were talking about the programming code.

No, but when you're going to request something like that, you should do a little digging around.

In the end, if he wants a three-dimensional animating program, he should get one suited for it, not try to mold another into one, or make somebody else do it.
wait so let me get this straight. he wanted you to animate with him so he can learn a bit from you or just wanted to teach you 3d animation(which is kinda...idk)
OR meh idk...im out of ideas to speak..just tell me whats going on a better way :\...

The Future Of Sprite Animation - Page 2 BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardThe Future Of Sprite Animation - Page 2 Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: The Future Of Sprite Animation - Page 2 SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
The Future Of Sprite Animation - Page 2 LOOOLGFRUBENThe Future Of Sprite Animation - Page 2 VrWMv
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

8/31/2011, 3:46 pm
No.
He wanted me to reprogram flash so it was a three dimensional animation program.

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

8/31/2011, 3:50 pm
Lmao. if that were able to be done I think a team of advance coders would have done so.

What a buffoon.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

8/31/2011, 4:29 pm
I could do it alone.
But that would take time.
Lots of fucking time.
And I'm not going to waste that time when there's already alternative programs out there.

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6075
Registration date : 2009-09-07

8/31/2011, 4:35 pm
You could? D:

Wow, I would pay you lmao.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Marionator
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2010-12-21

8/31/2011, 5:43 pm
Lolz I've done a little bit of tinkering with flash's code, I was able to add and experiment with stuff and it was pretty cool you guys should try it Very Happy

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

NDS: Bro, guess what happened?

Marionator: What?

NDS: Just got banned from The Spritas?

Marionator: ROFL! What'd your ass do this time?

NDS: Put ¯_(ツ)_/¯ inevery post lololol

Marionator: LOL That's it?

NDS: Yeah but I did it a few more times after admin told me not to do it anymore, cause I could really care less about being banned from that place.. It pissed a lot of people off XD

Marionator: LOOOOOOL so is it permanent or temporary?

NDS: Permanent.

Marionator: LMAO!

NDS: Apparently admin lange was butthurt cause of a smiley, but meh, it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Marionator: LOL you a fool
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

8/31/2011, 6:08 pm
@NS01 wrote:You could? D:

Wow, I would pay you lmao.
You'd have to wait a long time.
That's essentially rewriting flash, and on a fourteen year old's schedule, that could take anywhere from two to five years.

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/1/2011, 4:02 pm
Two to five years when Flash CS10 can do it like a piece of shit. Then you could just fuck with Flash CS10 and get it in about a few weeks of work. : )
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

9/1/2011, 4:42 pm
Rewriting flash CS10 will be as simple as rewriting any beginning programmer's first coded program.

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/1/2011, 4:59 pm
It'll probably be CS10.5 rofl.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

9/1/2011, 8:23 pm
Of course Dock_XG-Animation Center would be far superior.
*Strokes ego*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum