Iceasauras
Iceasauras
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Hello Empty Hello

on 8/25/2011, 9:15 am
Hello, I'm a new flash sprite animator.. But it's not my first time to actually animate sprites, well anyways I'll be active as much as possible and such.

Sincerely

Iceasauras
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 8/25/2011, 9:39 am
Hope you like it here!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Hello Youtub10
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 8/25/2011, 10:52 am
Welcome to the Spritas!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

on 8/25/2011, 11:03 am
hello, welcome to the spritas. i hope you enjoy your time here. you will learn many things from these people, but be careful about ping. though he is very helpful of a person he can infect you with the booty virus.(might as well go get sxr to get you the vaccine

Hello SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 8/25/2011, 12:26 pm
Welcome Very Happy So what did you use bfore flash since you dealt with sprites already?

Hello Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 8/25/2011, 1:57 pm
Welcome to the Spritas! Enjoy your stay. : )

Hello Purple11

[The Return]
Iceasauras
Iceasauras
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-08-25

on 8/25/2011, 5:57 pm
@Granadico wrote:Welcome Very Happy So what did you use bfore flash since you dealt with sprites already?

Stickfigure animating, but I might animate them both but at a different time (Who knows, I'm quite busy)

Lolwut
Hello O262cz9
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

on 8/25/2011, 6:04 pm
hey i just got out of a stick figure animating sprites too. i did use flash for it too though >.>

Hello SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

on 8/25/2011, 7:00 pm
welcome man, i look forward to seeing ur flashes, im CJ btw

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Hello Ala_Rubra
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

on 8/26/2011, 8:37 am
@Iceasauras wrote:
@Granadico wrote:Welcome Very Happy So what did you use bfore flash since you dealt with sprites already?

Stickfigure animating, but I might animate them both but at a different time (Who knows, I'm quite busy)

i think everyone started with stickman i did only on pivot and boy that was a nightmare
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 8/26/2011, 4:07 pm
Pivot's not a nightmare at all.
Limited, yes, but as for fulfilling its initial purpose, it gives great performance.
Anyways, I started with paint, and never even bothered with sticks.
--Aside the point

Welcome to The Spritas!
Mondays-Fridays are for Ping flooding the forum
Saturdays are for portal chats.
Sundays are for inbreeding

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
BDB
BDB

on 8/26/2011, 4:15 pm
Wait are Sats actually for portal chats? 0.0

Click:
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 8/26/2011, 4:15 pm
I've been pitching the idea, and Patt seems to like it, so I guess.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
BDB
BDB

on 8/26/2011, 4:17 pm
Alright' hopefully I'll be there and many others

Click:
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/26/2011, 4:52 pm
Yes, Saturday will be a day where we will all be at the Portal. ^^

Hello Purple11

[The Return]
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

on 8/29/2011, 8:46 pm
Hola! I am the not as active as i used to be, semi peppy, animation of the week congratulator! welcome to here ice. what got you interested in animation?

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Hello Awkwar10
Hello Pikach11
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/30/2011, 10:13 am
Whoa yeah I did realise you've been gone for a bit. : S

Hello Purple11

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum