Go down
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

you favorite female gaming characters. Empty you favorite female gaming characters.

on 8/24/2011, 4:39 pm
What is your favorite Female gaming Character? and don't go ahead and just say "THAT ONE COS SHE'S HOT AS F#%&!!!"no. i want actual reasons like the way she fights, her personality, if she's funny or not. that crap.
I'll start: Samus Aran. (in the words of Boomstick/Chad from screwattack.com) She's so badass whole planets explode when she's done with'em. i like all the upgrades and crap to her cannon. kinda reminds me of megaman. but better. plus she is very agile and a skilled fighter.

Last edited by Slasher on 8/24/2011, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

you favorite female gaming characters. Empty Re: you favorite female gaming characters.

on 8/24/2011, 5:06 pm
Samus no doubt is number 1; reasons, like I can't think of a reason as to why not? o.O

___________________________________________________________________________________________

you favorite female gaming characters. Purple11

[The Return]
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

you favorite female gaming characters. Empty Re: you favorite female gaming characters.

on 8/24/2011, 5:11 pm
Chun-Li. <3

Lara Croft too : D

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 8/24/2011, 5:13 pm
Nariko from Heavenly Sword...I want to fuck that women SOOOOOOO bad..

you favorite female gaming characters. 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/24/2011, 5:15 pm
Lmao, yeah she's pretty fit xD

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

on 8/24/2011, 5:16 pm
i thought i said that it couldn't be just cause their hot...

you favorite female gaming characters. SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/24/2011, 5:19 pm
Chun Li because of her acrobatic skills and high combat speeds, with her legs of course ^-^

Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 8/24/2011, 5:23 pm
Nariko ALSO because, she is a remarkable swordsmen or swordswoman. Whatever you call it. She is able to put physical combat with weapons combat and her agility is also remarkable. She is good fighter, she is tough, honorable, smart...smexi...a female...and she KICKS ASS!!!!

She is also not useless like a large number of other female characters in video games and she is also enjoyable to use.

you favorite female gaming characters. 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 8/24/2011, 6:03 pm
Sounds too generic, but it might have to be Samus Aran. Need moar time to think

you favorite female gaming characters. Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 8/24/2011, 6:12 pm
Sheena Fujibayashi(ToS)
she got them ninja skills and can summon 10 spirits but can kickass without them.

you favorite female gaming characters. Ichigo10
Zeron
Zeron
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-08-24

on 8/24/2011, 7:39 pm
@NS01 wrote:Chun-Li. <3

Dawh. You stole mine. Sad At least I still have Sakura.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 8/24/2011, 7:46 pm
Princess Peach.
She is truly an evil mastermind manipulating an innocent plumber into death-traps.
But he keeps foiling her plans.
Stupid Mario, one day he'll get his.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/24/2011, 7:48 pm
why did i call it top 10? lol lemme fix that xD

you favorite female gaming characters. SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 8/24/2011, 8:05 pm
Daisy is cool too. Great driver and shiieeeet. And I love her color scheme.

you favorite female gaming characters. Purple11

[The Return]
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 8/24/2011, 9:43 pm
man u just wanna tap dat

you favorite female gaming characters. Ichigo10
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/24/2011, 10:13 pm
@Jellal wrote:Princess Peach.
She is truly an evil mastermind manipulating an innocent plumber into death-traps.
But he keeps foiling her plans.
Stupid Mario, one day he'll get his.

........MY CHILDHOOD!!!! /sbo

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 10/20/2011, 3:06 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Nariko from Heavenly Sword...I want to fuck that women SOOOOOOO bad..
damn I missed this topic,also I totally agree with this man

you favorite female gaming characters. Untitl15
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

on 10/20/2011, 3:12 pm
samus is the best she has a big load of awesomeness

"Interesting sig text"

you favorite female gaming characters. Youtub10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/20/2011, 3:16 pm
Nariko has the red man,you crazy

BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 10/20/2011, 6:57 pm
Faith from Mirrors Edge, parkouring epicness of a a woman! Very Happy

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/20/2011, 7:36 pm
BDBstriker wrote:Faith from Mirrors Edge, parkouring epicness of a a woman! Very Happy
pic please I dont know who that is

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/20/2011, 9:45 pm
That freerunning game that takes place in first person, with all the buildings and crap on teh cover. I think she's asian with black hair.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 10/20/2011, 10:57 pm
you favorite female gaming characters. Mirrors-edge-cjr

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/21/2011, 7:40 pm
fail post, wtf were you trying to do

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 10/21/2011, 7:56 pm
Trying to use HTML here
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum