Go down
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

Men, Women and Society. - Page 8 Empty Re: Men, Women and Society.

on 10/2/2011, 8:36 pm
OMG did you guize knoe that humanz are carbon based organism? That means we are all made of carbon and carbon is cancerous!!!! WE ARE A SOCIETY MADE OF CARBON AND CANCER AND THATS WHY LIL WANYE IS SO FAMOUS!!!1!1!!!! affraid

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Men, Women and Society. - Page 8 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 10/2/2011, 9:56 pm
/Clap for first level biology.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 10/2/2011, 10:07 pm
Did yoo no dat carbin is also dimond? So humens ar dimonds too! I can sel mai bodee for lots uv munee cuz its dimond!

Men, Women and Society. - Page 8 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 10/3/2011, 11:59 am
@Granadico wrote:Did yoo no dat carbin is also dimond? So humens ar diamonds too! I can sel mai bodee for lots uv munee cuz its dimond!
YO GUYS ARE SO FUCKING LATE DAM IT...there already making diamond rings out of humans for a cheap price of 20k
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 4:41 pm
>Cheap price of 20k
That's more than you'll make in your entire life nigger
>:U

So, hear about that girl who was getting assaulted by her boyfriend, hit him with the bottle, and then she gets arrested?
Where is your god now?

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 10/3/2011, 4:43 pm
@Jellal wrote:You didn't even get my catchphrase ;~;
Thats your catchphrase...well it matches your personality Very Happy

Men, Women and Society. - Page 8 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 4:44 pm
NOPE.
To have unwanted self importance, you have to have self importance.
Which means you have to not hate yourself completely.
lrn2notbdumb

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 10/3/2011, 5:07 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:OMG did you guize knoe that humanz are carbon based organism? That means we are all made of carbon and carbon is cancerous!!!! WE ARE A SOCIETY MADE OF CARBON AND CANCER AND THATS WHY LIL WANYE IS SO FAMOUS!!!1!1!!!! affraid
Lmfao you just learned something new today?
@Jellal wrote:NOPE.
lrn2notbdumb
Hard to believe you said that from looking at the way you think of yourself. ^ ^

Men, Women and Society. - Page 8 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/3/2011, 5:18 pm
Not that specific story but i've heard lots of stories like that, though it was always the guy who got arrested because America is sexist

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 5:58 pm
@Ping wrote:
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:OMG did you guize knoe that humanz are carbon based organism? That means we are all made of carbon and carbon is cancerous!!!! WE ARE A SOCIETY MADE OF CARBON AND CANCER AND THATS WHY LIL WANYE IS SO FAMOUS!!!1!1!!!! affraid
Lmfao you just learned something new today?
@Jellal wrote:NOPE.
lrn2notbdumb
Hard to believe you said that from looking at the way you think of yourself. ^ ^
I speak of how much of a loser I am all the time.
I always mention how I'm going to die alone
I always talk about my lack of talent
I always point out every flaw in my life.
\Thumbs up for retarded Ping
@Granadico wrote:Not that specific story but i've heard lots of stories like that, though it was always the guy who got arrested because America is sexist
Are you missing the point, retarded, have a mental defect beyond mental retardation, or trolling?
Or a combination of all?

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 10/3/2011, 8:01 pm
Oh shut up and go commit suicide already. No one will miss you. Your mom will be relieved, your brother as well. Everyone will live a happier life. They will have less expenses to pay, school will even be more cheerful. One less kid walking around, harassing that boy Sean you know. And to top it all off, none of us liked you anyways...

Men, Women and Society. - Page 8 Purple11

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 8:02 pm
D:
Too bad I'm not Bluewind so I can't do a three page topic of me crying about committing suicide ;~;

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/3/2011, 8:03 pm
Or you just do it and leave us all alone.

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 8:03 pm
Suicide without somebody crying about it...
What's the fun in that?

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/3/2011, 8:08 pm
No dude it's fine we'll live on without you.

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 8:13 pm
Oh okay.
Sure, why not?

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/3/2011, 8:13 pm
There's no reason as to why not, bye.

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/3/2011, 8:15 pm
Bye Patty.
Tell Eric I sent an email with the dev pack of the flash uploader to some random email that may have been his ;~;

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/3/2011, 8:15 pm
Send it to mine.

Back to topic.

[The Return]
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/18/2013, 10:03 pm
BUMP

Is it me or does it seems like there's a lot of "girl power" propaganda. This is to the point we are just ignoring anything that happens to males now.

It's like now Domestic Violence towards males are always being ignored.

"Men assaulted by their partners are often ignored by police, see their attacker go free and have far fewer refuges to flee to than women, says a study by the men's rights campaign group Parity ."
-The Guardian Denis Campell September 4 10

Also it feels like for me education isn't help the guy anymore it's all about the son. We constantly hear about Boys falling behind in education. It's as if education is biased toward all females and its made against males. Still nothing is being done to help that problem. All we hear now from the media is, girl power propaganda they keep bashing it off our throats. I literally saw a marathon about what girls are doing to thrive in education. Seriously no mentions about the other gender what so all. Soon enough I found articles that support my hypothesis:

"Troublingly, they found that boys, who scored well on tests (indicating mastery of the material being taught) did not get grades from teachers that reflected their abilities in three central subjects: reading, math, and science.
In other words, teachers favored girls.........Boys often complain that they are treated differently than girls, particularly in elementary and middle school. This study confirms they are right. Some boys complain they are judged more harshly. Now we have evidence to support this as well. And grades matter. While a middle class boy who is getting so-so grades is supported by his educated parents to see himself as a “late-bloomer,” boys from less affluent families don’t have this luxury. They accept the teacher’s judgement on their abilities. Those boys—even ones who are master the material being taught—stop seeing themselves as college material."
-Yahoo Febuary 2013

At this point it feels like the education system is rigged toward me because of my gender. I have experienced the bias toward girls so many times and it's annoying me. It's up to the point a teacher keeps telling us in class girls are smarter then boys. It's with this bias mindset that ruins the potential of all boys in the United States education system. 

EVEN FURTHER PROOF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE:

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/19/2013, 12:32 pm
Yeah thi sis obvious. We still favor them pretty heavily in a lotta areas, not all cuz we still get a lotta perks but still. No one can think a guy gets raped by a women. There was even a L&O:SVU episode where a guy got raped and the guy cop didn't believe him

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/19/2013, 4:40 pm
The reason shows are allowed to get away those stereotypes is because we allow it. I think if we truly wanna reach gender equality we need to focus on issues for both genders. Not just focus on women issues
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/19/2013, 5:27 pm
I know that, they portrayed it realistically because it actually happens. 
Those shows on MTV show sexism pretty well. Guy Code and Girl Code. It talks about how like girls (not all but a lot) would like to be promiscuous and just have like one night stands and stuff but society labels them a slut and stuff, when for guys they get rewarded.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/20/2013, 10:43 am
But at the end of the day even though men have more sexually freedom we are always being put down.
AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2013-05-05

on 6/20/2013, 11:12 am
Women hits me, she is going down.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum