Go down
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Men, Women and Society. - Page 6 Empty Re: Men, Women and Society.

on 9/14/2011, 7:06 pm
I helped you out in this same topic...on this topic...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Men, Women and Society. - Page 6 Purple11

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 9/14/2011, 8:06 pm
Fine.
Someone else.
Come at us, bro.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 9/14/2011, 11:34 pm
There is no such thing as bisexuality. You get fucked by a guy, you fuck a girl, still gay.

Men, Women and Society. - Page 6 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 9/14/2011, 11:45 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:There is no such thing as bisexuality. You get fucked by a guy, you fuck a girl, still gay.

I kinda get what you're saying, but no, don't think you're right lol

Men, Women and Society. - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 9/14/2011, 11:57 pm
I thought the japanese were fucked up for allowing men to be raped by women, but this is shit in itself.

Men, Women and Society. - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/15/2011, 12:00 am
@Ping wrote:I thought the japanese were fucked up for allowing men to be raped by women, but this is shit in itself.

What in sam hell are you talking about

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/15/2011, 12:08 am
Do you want me to answer that question, or continue to stay ontopic?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/15/2011, 12:21 am
Well it has to do with men, women, and jap soceity, so its on topic i guess...

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/15/2011, 3:38 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:There is no such thing as bisexuality. You get fucked by a guy, you fuck a girl, still gay.
Er, no.
Gay people are not attracted to people of the opposite sex.
Bisexual people are attracted to people of both sexes.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/15/2011, 4:24 pm
^ Who didn't know that, CaptainObviousAss?

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/15/2011, 5:30 pm
Clearly not him you oblivious dolt.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/15/2011, 5:45 pm
^ Good comeback.

Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/15/2011, 7:13 pm
@Jellal wrote:
Er, no.
Gay people are not attracted to people of the opposite sex.
Bisexual people are attracted to people of both sexes.
but all im sayin is, they still gay. Feel like going back and forth might just be a way of coping with their sexual insecurities. I've meet MANY bisexuals...they are fucked up in the head. It could also be a way of getting attention, trying to "STAND OUT". Either way, their still gay. All it is to it.

inb4joeybeingafuckingsmartassdumbyhead

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/15/2011, 7:57 pm
Er, no.
They're bisexual.
Like I said, gay is only being attracted to the same sex.

Also, I've met bisexuals.
And if you think somebody's sexuality is their way of standing out, you're far more dumber than I had ever originally imagined. And that's saying something.
But nice to see you trying to be clever through whatever stupidity you can use.

Your inb4 skills are absolute garbage, just for the record.

Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/15/2011, 9:29 pm
@Jellal wrote:Er, no.
They're bisexual.
Like I said, gay is only being attracted to the same sex.

Also, I've met bisexuals.
And if you think somebody's sexuality is their way of standing out, you're far more dumber than I had ever originally imagined. And that's saying something.
But nice to see you trying to be clever through whatever stupidity you can use.

Your inb4 skills are absolute garbage, just for the record.
LOL watever dude

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/15/2011, 10:53 pm
Not sure if on topic or not

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/15/2011, 11:41 pm
I wonder if they'd be laughing if they had their dicks and vagina's sliced.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/16/2011, 2:09 pm
Okay I'm going to go through this once more.

Perhaps you haven't read my little paragraphs of text that explain the near 'solution' to this all. I guess I should say what I usually do in just, one simple sentence.

Terms cause segregation.

There is no gay, there is no bisexual. There is nothing of the sorts. There is what you're attracted to and what you're not. It only got a name because it was, at the time, unethical and a 'sin' according to the early beliefs. However in today's society it is safe to say that these humans, just like us, can roam the Earth holding hands and embracing their love with the same sex.

I will bring this point up, something I tried to teach Joey a few days ago but I guess he was in a dumb mode and didn't understand. Let me ask you all a question.

Can 'gays' sexually interact with women and still be considered gay?

Well yes, their not bisexual because they're not attracted to females. They're simply using the female body as a pleasureful toy. Just like most guys do with their hand. If masturbating with your own hand or body part is taken in the same retrospect, then therefore when you masturbate you are committing a gay activity. I honestly don't believe this at all, because those whom masturbate aren't doing it because they're attracted to the hand or whatever they're doing, they're simply using it for pleasure.

As I've said before, I feel like a rhetorician. These terms should not exist, and in my mind I don't think they do at all. It's just a name we used to label something. Just like back in the day people would call Africans, or colored folks, 'niggers'. Well now that term isn't used at all except by other black folks. Soon there will be a day where we are all grown up and there will be newer terms that are not to be said and that group of people will be fighting for their freedom in a way as the homosexuals are today. Imagine a world with everyone openly speaking with racism or just overall pure segregation to the brim. The world could not stand it. Imagine how people could be to each other. I walk into school and I can be called a nigger, beaner, and a chink so quickly.

I'm not saying I'm correct but I've the proof behind my argument that can make it a valid opinion.

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/16/2011, 4:29 pm
Wrong.
You just said Kai summarized everything you've ever said in three words and ended the conversation there.
Yeah, now who has to apologize? >8U

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/16/2011, 5:17 pm
If I said that and left it there I'd have idiots complaining and not understanding.

I still feel with those last few paragraphs they still won't.

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/16/2011, 5:45 pm
I meant when you were talking to me on MSN.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/16/2011, 6:30 pm
Yar what about it.

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/16/2011, 6:32 pm
NEVER
FRIKKIN
MIND
YOU FRIKKIN SHITTY TROLL

Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/16/2011, 6:59 pm
So...women raping men? your thoughts

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/16/2011, 7:00 pm
Impossible.
All men love sex.
Rape is unwanted sex.
It's nothing more than surprise sex.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum