14 posters
Go down
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Men, Women and Society. Empty Men, Women and Society.

8/24/2011, 3:08 pm
So I came across this video that the AmazingAthiest put up. I mean, he's got some interest videos and he shares his own opinions, and I'm cool with that.
I watched one of his video's recently and I was like what...the fuck. Some of you may of watched this or heard about it, but I haven't lol.

Check out his video, it's pretty interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JA4EPRbWhQ&feature=relmfu

I can't embed this for some reason.

Anyways, It's mostly on the topic about men and women's rights.

There's this woman called Catherine Kieu, her husband filed for a divorce, so she went and cut his dick off and threw it into a garbage disposal.
There's a show called 'The Talk' where women talk about their problems or some shit, sounds like a similar show in the UK. So these fucking cunts started to laugh about the whole idea of this man getting his dick cut off. I mean, why're they laughing about a guy's manhood being chopped off? How would they like it if a guy chopped a woman's breasts or clitoris off and threw it into a meat grinder if the woman filed for a divorce? They wouldn't televise that shit and laugh about it. Everybody would have a bitch fit about the whole situation.

Here's the show about the topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrvDhSB7GHk&feature=related

What do you think about it?
Watch the videos.

I feel pissed off lol.

Last edited by NS01 on 8/24/2011, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Men, Women and Society. Empty Re: Men, Women and Society.

8/24/2011, 3:24 pm
Power to the gay.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

8/24/2011, 3:29 pm
This is not a joke you fucker D:

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Anonymous

8/24/2011, 3:29 pm
she needs to be hung...in the kitchen. "The Talk" women need to be brutally raped by 45 black, the 30 mexicans, then 25 white men, then 15 asians, then all of them at once. They obviously never had dick.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

8/24/2011, 3:33 pm
I know right. Fucking cunts. Sharon Osbourne makes me fucking sick.

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

8/24/2011, 3:33 pm
@Jellal wrote:Power to the gay.

@NS01 wrote:This is not a joke you fucker D:
But I wasn't joking.
We will school yo asses in the next round...whatever it is >8U

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

8/24/2011, 3:38 pm
*Waits for another reply that is on topic*

Anonymous

8/24/2011, 3:40 pm
@Jellal wrote:

But I wasn't joking.
Gay people have no power, as they can not create their own race do to reproductive organs being limited in a gay relationship and Male on Female is programmed into a babies mind at birth. They are also frowned upon and have no government power. A homosexual will never be allowed in office and if there is one, they will be shortly impeached.

Its a good thing the woman paid for her crimes. But if women want equal rights, they have to let me punch me in the face without crying about it.
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

8/24/2011, 3:44 pm
By the time all gays are fully accepted we will have a government system far superior to this one, but there will probably be open gays in office on day

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

8/24/2011, 3:48 pm
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@Jellal wrote:

But I wasn't joking.
Gay people have no power, as they can not create their own race do to reproductive organs being limited in a gay relationship and Male on Female is programmed into a babies mind at birth. They are also frowned upon and have no government power. A homosexual will never be allowed in office and if there is one, they will be shortly impeached.

Its a good thing the woman paid for her crimes. But if women want equal rights, they have to let me punch me in the face without crying about it.
Aside from the reproduction thing, ironic, because that's the same thing people used to say about black people. And look what happened.
Reproduction is not the equivalent to power, just for the record.
And also, just for the record;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Sarria
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathy_Kozachenko
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Milk
You have NO idea what you're talking about
Now, let's not change this into some LGBT rights argument

Last edited by Jellal on 8/24/2011, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

8/24/2011, 3:50 pm
@Timmy wrote:By the time all gays are fully accepted we will have a government system far superior to this one, but there will probably be open gays in office on day

Gays will never be fully accepted anyway.

If a gay walked into Uganda he would get slaughtered.

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

8/24/2011, 3:53 pm
Again what people used to say about black people.

Seriously, can we get off the topic of gays, I didn't think my joke would change the topic this far.

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

8/24/2011, 3:56 pm
Yeah.

FUCK SHARON OSBOURNE D:<

Anonymous

8/24/2011, 3:58 pm
@NS01 wrote:
@Timmy wrote:By the time all gays are fully accepted we will have a government system far superior to this one, but there will probably be open gays in office on day

NS01 fix the name of the topic so we can talk about this as well. Your original topic is too straight forward, its wrong and the women has been taken care of. The talk is a bitches.

If gays cannot reproduce then there can not be more of them, and I would never be converted to homosexuality as a homosexual will never be converted to heterosexuality. That does straights are in control of the world because there are more of them and men are in control because there are more of them then women.

Your argument is invalid
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan

8/24/2011, 4:13 pm
There were, and still are, more whites than blacks in North America, making your argument invalid. You probably don't realize how many people are gay but aren't open about it, but the number of open people is steadily rising.

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Anonymous

8/24/2011, 4:18 pm
@Timmy wrote:There were, and still are, more whites than blacks in North America, making your argument invalid. You probably don't realize how many people are gay but aren't open about it, but the number of open people is steadily rising.
HAHA!

You walked right into my trap and activated my TRAP CARD!!!
Men, Women and Society. Homosexuals-are-gay

/thread
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan

8/24/2011, 4:20 pm
Someone explain??

Spoiler:

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

8/24/2011, 4:22 pm
I had this one friend last year who was a bit big of a fellow. He was fit no doubt but he was a big guy. He dated this girl for a while and she finally give him her consent. He fingered her and according to him AND her, he ripped off her clit. I could only laugh.

But honestly to lose something like that that seriously sucks. The pain man. The pain. Oh, not to mention now he can't enjoy oral pleasure to the fullest.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

8/24/2011, 4:24 pm
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@NS01 wrote:

NS01 fix the name of the topic so we can talk about this as well. Your original topic is too straight forward, its wrong and the women has been taken care of. The talk is a bitches.

If gays cannot reproduce then there can not be more of them, and I would never be converted to homosexuality as a homosexual will never be converted to heterosexuality. That does straights are in control of the world because there are more of them and men are in control because there are more of them then women.

Your argument is invalid
Well, since the topic name is changed, I get the chance to go for your jugular.
Goodie for me.
No, your argument is invalid because you are freaking stupid.
If gays were only born from the capability of homosexuals reproducing, there would be no homosexuals at all.
Aside from that, there is surrogacy .
Yes, there are more heterosexuals, goodey. There are more black people than white people, yet they were still inferior in the time of racism.

I said it once, and I'll say it again.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Regardless of the topic name being changed, I'm still going to get banned for defending myself. :V
@Patt wrote:I had this one friend last year who was a bit big of a fellow. He was fit no doubt but he was a big guy. He dated this girl for a while and she finally give him her consent. He fingered her and according to him AND her, he ripped off her clit. I could only laugh.

But honestly to lose something like that that seriously sucks. The pain man. The pain. Oh, not to mention now he can't enjoy oral pleasure to the fullest.
How do you rip a girl's...
just...how do you do that?

Last edited by Jellal on 8/24/2011, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

8/24/2011, 4:27 pm
I had this one friend last year who was a bit big of a fellow. He was fit no doubt but he was a big guy. He dated this girl for a while and she finally give him her consent. He fingered her and according to him AND her, he ripped off her clit. I could only laugh.

Wait really? D:

What's with people these days ripping off other peoples genitalia...

I don't think that dude can enjoy anything...

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

8/24/2011, 4:31 pm
No Joey I'll let you do your thing. As long as it's reasonable.

NS, I have no idea...that girl is hot too. I heard she really knew how to fuck too. :c
Anonymous

8/24/2011, 4:31 pm
@Jellal wrote:
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@NS01 wrote:

Your argument is invalid
Well, since the topic name is changed, I get the chance to go for your jugular.
Goodie for me.
No, your argument is invalid because you are freaking stupid.
If gays were only born from the capability of homosexuals reproducing, there would be no homosexuals at all.
Aside from that, there is surrogacy .
Yes, there are more heterosexuals, goodey. There are more black people than white people, yet they were still inferior in the time of racism.

I said it once, and I'll say it again.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Regardless of the topic name being changed, I'm still going to get banned for defending myself. :V
I wonder what has keep the human race going, heterosexual reproduction or homosexual reproduction. One of those don't exist and never will. If the human race died and there were only 2 humans left of the same sex, earth will 404. But if there are two people of the opposite sex, then there is still hope. Sure earth will be made of a few inbred generations, but at least we aren't faggots!!!! Rednecks >>>> Homosexuals

also: very carefully
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

8/24/2011, 4:36 pm
Yes, a race dying out is way worse than surviving on inbreeding.
The human race will die out eventually, and homosexuals are not going to be the main cause.
Now now, I can appreciate you arguing your point...well, not really, because you're being dumb, but I'd prefer if you kept this away from a flame war about throwing around insults.
Also, if all you're going to do is abandon all other points aside from the fact we can't reproduce, you can stop arguing. Because I'm well aware of that, and notifying it will not change anything.
@Patt wrote:No Joey I'll let you do your thing. As long as it's reasonable.

NS, I have no idea...that girl is hot too. I heard she really knew how to fuck too. :c
That's almost as amazing as having the godfather's approval : O

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

8/24/2011, 4:41 pm
I don't know what is really going on here but I guess I'll put in my own mind on this situation.

The word 'gay' should not exist in its more popular term. The word should have never been meant to be used this way and it's awful to hear said. I don't understand why anyone uses the word at all. The society of the world has evolved so much and seeing something different makes humans think it is wrong. Well things change in life. I'm sure you all knows this. If I'm positive, I remember reading something a while back on something about the mid 1900's and later 1900's. In those years homosexuality was just starting to become more 'popular'. At this time any whom thought that way were shunned, they were thought to be nasty and what not. Much like today.

Today's society needs to realize that yes, the general belief of life is to reproduce however, many do not care for this. Many rather enjoy their life, and rather live their own life to the fullest. Also, with abortion being legal the ones who are accidentally pushing the human race onwards are inadvertently closing it off, when I'm sure, any homosexual couple would love to adopt. The society today does not understand happiness. Sometimes one's mind does not even understand what they like. They're driven by what may seem morally correct by ethical standards. Which is another awful thing.

Being 'gay' isn't a bad thing. Nor is it a wrong thing. It's perfectly fine. Just like in the past when races would be interracial, it seemed awful, nasty even. Nowadays it's rather, I would say, suggested. Maybe our parent's would not want it, but that's only because in their age they were taught not to. Life is becoming more open to newer things because we're able to realize that it's nice to take a chance. If we're attracted to it then we sure in hell should be allowed to do it. (Obviously standards are there.) If a man feels he is attracted by the male gender then so be it. There's nothing weird to it. Sure our bodies were made for each other, however it's not wrong for a man to love a man. It's just their way. It's what they like, and it's what they do. Homosexuality will not end the world because as you've said they will not reproduce. Their adopted kids also will not 100% become homosexual.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

8/24/2011, 4:43 pm
@Patt wrote:I don't know what is really going on here but I guess I'll put in my own mind on this situation.

The word 'gay' should not exist in its more popular term. The word should have never been meant to be used this way and it's awful to hear said. I don't understand why anyone uses the word at all. The society of the world has evolved so much and seeing something different makes humans think it is wrong. Well things change in life. I'm sure you all knows this. If I'm positive, I remember reading something a while back on something about the mid 1900's and later 1900's. In those years homosexuality was just starting to become more 'popular'. At this time any whom thought that way were shunned, they were thought to be nasty and what not. Much like today.

Today's society needs to realize that yes, the general belief of life is to reproduce however, many do not care for this. Many rather enjoy their life, and rather live their own life to the fullest. Also, with abortion being legal the ones who are accidentally pushing the human race onwards are inadvertently closing it off, when I'm sure, any homosexual couple would love to adopt. The society today does not understand happiness. Sometimes one's mind does not even understand what they like. They're driven by what may seem morally correct by ethical standards. Which is another awful thing.

Being 'gay' isn't a bad thing. Nor is it a wrong thing. It's perfectly fine. Just like in the past when races would be interracial, it seemed awful, nasty even. Nowadays it's rather, I would say, suggested. Maybe our parent's would not want it, but that's only because in their age they were taught not to. Life is becoming more open to newer things because we're able to realize that it's nice to take a chance. If we're attracted to it then we sure in hell should be allowed to do it. (Obviously standards are there.) If a man feels he is attracted by the male gender then so be it. There's nothing weird to it. Sure our bodies were made for each other, however it's not wrong for a man to love a man. It's just their way. It's what they like, and it's what they do. Homosexuality will not end the world because as you've said they will not reproduce. Their adopted kids also will not 100% become homosexual.
God that was so beautifully said.
But anyways, as I said, there's still surrogacy.
We don't exactly need to adopt when we have that method.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum