Go down
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG

8/26/2011, 12:10 pm
Use a linear gradient from red to alpha'd red.
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG

8/26/2011, 12:12 pm
LOL stunt double xD
Nah but if it was in action and you have flame effects it should look nice

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Anonymous

8/27/2011, 2:24 pm
@Slasher wrote:hey guys. i was just on spriters resource checking for crap and i found this really good typhlosion sprite sheet. it only had a couple problems.
Spoiler:
30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG - Page 2 Typhlosion
as you can most likely notice, Over heat only has the sprites of the overheat growing into it. i need some sprites of it actually decreasing and/or some in between sprites so actually something is going on while it keeps it's size.if this can't be done however i noticed that all of the sprites that he just recolored to place in overheat are scattered around the sheet so if needed i will just use them in order and make my own fire effect. not only that as the running sprites: they only have ONE sprite. you can't do an animation with one sprite. at least not a running one. a dashing one or floating one maybe but running one: never. also the gradient in the corner that isn't gonna disappear when i trace the sheet. if anyone could edit this and put it in a new sheet i would really appreciate it. obviously i am going to credit both the creator and anyone that edits this sheet. it's just that i had a really nice idea for this.

UPDATE:
i have sprited a little of the running scene. i think it needs an extra frame but tell me what you think of it.
http://www.fileize.com/view/a4d10706-763/

Say... not bad man. though i wish it was more colorful. Typhlosion seems too... pale.
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

8/27/2011, 3:00 pm
LOLOL that running looks awfully retarded.

Not your fault...person who made that sheet.
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

8/27/2011, 3:35 pm
Then it's my fault. he only made one of them and i had to sprite the rest cos the guy is retarded and only made ONE sprite for an entire run -____-' Soz Razz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG - Page 2 SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
Anonymous

8/27/2011, 4:06 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:LOLOL that running looks awfully retarded.

Not your fault...person who made that sheet.
Lawl...
@Slasher wrote:Then it's my fault. he only made one of them and i had to sprite the rest cos the guy is retarded and only made ONE sprite for an entire run -____-' Soz Razz
Nah dude dont worry. Everyones gotta start somewhere. I bet one day you`ll make GREAT and i mean GREAT sprite sheets. Just keep practicing.
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

8/27/2011, 4:08 pm
Thank you very much. i shall retry this after i stop being such a lazy bastard Razz

Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Anonymous

8/27/2011, 4:11 pm
@Slasher wrote:Thank you very much. i shall retry this after i stop being such a lazy bastard Razz
Heh. Laze is a deadly sin. And your welcome.
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

8/27/2011, 4:15 pm
@Slasher wrote:Thank you very much. i shall retry this after i stop being such a lazy bastard Razz

If you can't do the pose you can always improvise.
Typholsion is a fast pokemon. You do need to add like a few more frames to that running though. for it to be smooth. Least amount of frames used for running sprites is like 4.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

8/27/2011, 4:16 pm
In other worlds, blur sprites to the point of not being recognizable.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

8/27/2011, 4:23 pm
Or just do a dash.
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan

8/27/2011, 4:41 pm
yeah but dashing all the way isn't all that great. i guess i'll add a couple in-between frames then. damn this would be so much more easier if he had wings ';....;....;....;' RAWR!
EDIT: much more easier. that made a hell of allot of sense good job Richard -___-
UPDATE: i tried a new speed boost effect for the spin dash. in this example i tried 2 different dash effects: a gradient, and a blur. i even added some sort of a :bounce: after the first blur effect. tell me which one i should use please Very Happy ( if i should use any at all >____>)

Crap being worked on:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum