Go down
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG Empty 30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG

on 8/23/2011, 9:52 pm
Spoiler:
hey guys. i was just on spriters resource checking for crap and i found this really good typhlosion sprite sheet. it only had a couple problems. 30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG Typhlosion
as you can most likely notice, Over heat only has the sprites of the overheat growing into it. i need some sprites of it actually decreasing and/or some in between sprites so actually something is going on while it keeps it's size.if this can't be done however i noticed that all of the sprites that he just recolored to place in overheat are scattered around the sheet so if needed i will just use them in order and make my own fire effect. not only that as the running sprites: they only have ONE sprite. you can't do an animation with one sprite. at least not a running one. a dashing one or floating one maybe but running one: never. also the gradient in the corner that isn't gonna disappear when i trace the sheet. if anyone could edit this and put it in a new sheet i would really appreciate it. obviously i am going to credit both the creator and anyone that edits this sheet. it's just that i had a really nice idea for this.

UPDATE:
i have sprited a little of the running scene. i think it needs an extra frame but tell me what you think of it.
http://www.fileize.com/view/a4d10706-763/
OMFG PEOPLE I FINISHED THE SHEET!
Spoiler:
30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG HOLY_SHIT_I_FINISHED_THE_TYPHLOSION_SHEET
Anything that i should add/alter?

Last edited by Slasher on 8/30/2011, 1:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG Empty Re: 30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG

on 8/23/2011, 9:55 pm
Well if you use Photoshop you can easily get rid of the gradient shit.

Also, the fire thing, that effect is dumb custom your own for better results. ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________

30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG Purple11

[The Return]
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG Empty Re: 30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG

on 8/23/2011, 9:57 pm
aaah patt to the rescue again Very Happy unfortunately i don't has photoshop >_> but yeah i edited my first post and if needed i shall create my own fire effect since the sprites are all scattered. even for fire blast and flame wheel.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/23/2011, 9:58 pm
So now what? You're gonna upload them after or...locked/solved?

[The Return]
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/23/2011, 10:01 pm
nah the running issue is still up. i suck at actually making/editing sprites and it might not look like it but running has allot of leg/body physics. i'm no good at that. if anyone could help plz :)

Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/23/2011, 10:03 pm
Might have to work with dashing. :\

[The Return]
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/23/2011, 10:08 pm
maybe you are right... OOOR i could try to edit them to look like he's running(ish) and if anything comes up i'll update you people. just keep the thread up. maybe people will try as well as me. besides, when i'm done maybe other people need Typhlosion sprites Wink

Crap being worked on:

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/23/2011, 10:09 pm
Indeed. I'll keep it up. ^^

[The Return]
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/24/2011, 1:07 pm
UP-EFFING-DATE!
thats 3 words. how ever i just posted this so it wouldn't be spam.
i now has progress on running anim.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/24/2011, 4:47 pm
Whoa that looks WEIRD. O_O

[The Return]
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/24/2011, 4:50 pm
lol sorry first time i actually didn't rage-quit in the middle of spriting so it's basically my first time spriting Razz especially not just editing the sprite as scratch drawing all of it except the head >.>

Crap being worked on:

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/24/2011, 4:51 pm
I mean it's decent but it looks so...irregular.

[The Return]
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/24/2011, 4:52 pm
what do you mean? maybe i can fix it.

Crap being worked on:

yovanne47
yovanne47
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-03-16

on 8/25/2011, 8:34 am
thats quilava not typloshion
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 8/25/2011, 9:31 am
It's Typhlosion. You can see the picture on the sprite sheet.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/25/2011, 10:21 am
@yovanne47 wrote:thats quilava not typloshion
Alright A- Quilava has a tomahawk thingy of fire while Typhlosion has a necklace. Quilava also has some flames on it's waist. B- don't post unless it's helpful

Crap being worked on:

BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 8/25/2011, 10:51 am
That wasn't a helpful post but I think he's trying to say the running looks more like Quilava than Typhlosion.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/25/2011, 10:53 am
well no duh. i mean when you think about it Typhlosion's legs are too tiny to run standing. and since he evolves from quilava, i guess they look alike in everything.

Crap being worked on:

Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/25/2011, 4:27 pm
Sorry for double post but i has another effing update: 30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG Adfjbvadfk

notice it? it's a size comparison so basically curled up Typhlosion makes him seem a Cyndaquil so i thought:" maybe if i use Sonic's spin dash..." so i did a size comparison. is it acceptable?

Crap being worked on:

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 8/25/2011, 5:40 pm
There's an edit button to prevent double post.
And yes, it's around half the height of the original sprite which is somewhere it's supposed to be along since its entire body is curled up.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/25/2011, 6:03 pm
thank you very much. in that case i shall proceed with the recolor method.
FREAKING UPDATE MOTHA FUGGAS! i now has animation of Typhlosion Spinning. i might add some flames from it's back to it though. http://www.fileize.com/view/aa488538-2b7/
Just noticed: Jellal how did you come up with the damn thing?
DOUBLE UPDATE i now has animated a little dash effect. does it look good?
http://www.fileize.com/view/d916e2d8-4d7/

Crap being worked on:

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/25/2011, 10:45 pm
It's fine but that was an awful gradient you used. ;_;

[The Return]
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/26/2011, 9:35 am
no gradient. i just used some flash glow on a movie clip. i played around with the effects a little bit and yeah.

Crap being worked on:

Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

on 8/26/2011, 10:33 am
It kinda just looks like and stunt double trick typhlosion starts it out and sonic comes recolored and all and speed dashes away but that's just me

30th AUGUST UPDATE SHEET IS FINISHED OMG 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/26/2011, 10:45 am
it's just a little practice. i will be fixing this so that it looks like typhlosion. i'll add some flares and crap but until then gotta practice my fire effects.

Crap being worked on:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum