12 posters
Go down
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

YouTube Revenue and Sprite Videos - Page 3 Empty Re: YouTube Revenue and Sprite Videos

8/24/2011, 2:26 pm
Yeah you can ask Tom to upload stuff that goes past the upload limit yo
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2010-11-08

YouTube Revenue and Sprite Videos - Page 3 Empty Re: YouTube Revenue and Sprite Videos

8/24/2011, 2:29 pm
@Leo wrote:Yeah you can ask Tom to upload stuff that goes past the upload limit yo

Yeah, unless the company that made the material you made Tom Fulp doesn't seem to care. Although it's not easy to get him to do that for you, you have to be patient and wait for a reply and such

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

8/24/2011, 2:40 pm
And you gotta be good.

But this is not about NG so let's get back to topic.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

8/24/2011, 4:24 pm
I remember Eric explaining to me about Lange explaining to him about how Alvin him how he got to earn money off of his videos. I just can't remember the entire conversation, I'll have to look for it.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

8/24/2011, 5:57 pm
So basically Youtube sucks

___________________________________________________________________________________________

YouTube Revenue and Sprite Videos - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

8/24/2011, 6:24 pm
In a nutshell yar, basically. But hey, at least it's free. : )
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20

8/28/2011, 12:09 pm
MAny sprite animators are using ads to get revenue but I wouldn't recommend it. If you get caught you'd be shut down big time. Lawsuits up the ass. So it's not recommended but feel free to try it at your own risk.

Watch your ass.
YouTube Revenue and Sprite Videos - Page 3 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28

8/28/2011, 12:23 pm
hm... so like your saying that if you get money off a animation THAT doesnt have even custom sprites you will get shut down eric?

YouTube Revenue and Sprite Videos - Page 3 BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardYouTube Revenue and Sprite Videos - Page 3 Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: YouTube Revenue and Sprite Videos - Page 3 SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
YouTube Revenue and Sprite Videos - Page 3 LOOOLGFRUBENYouTube Revenue and Sprite Videos - Page 3 VrWMv
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum