Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

top 20 worst song artists Empty top 20 worst song artists

on 8/19/2011, 2:48 pm
just a link, enjoy it! discuss here... I hope this is where this belongs...

http://www.nme.com/photos/the-20-worst-pop-acts-ever/229745/1/1#1
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

top 20 worst song artists Empty Re: top 20 worst song artists

on 8/19/2011, 6:38 pm
I'd defend Justin Bieber and say why he shouldn't be in the number one spot but this is a site full of teenage boys and I really don't want to be flamed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Marionator
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2010-12-21

on 8/19/2011, 7:26 pm
lulz I'd so bang rebecca black......with my car

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

NDS: Bro, guess what happened?

Marionator: What?

NDS: Just got banned from The Spritas?

Marionator: ROFL! What'd your ass do this time?

NDS: Put ¯_(ツ)_/¯ inevery post lololol

Marionator: LOL That's it?

NDS: Yeah but I did it a few more times after admin told me not to do it anymore, cause I could really care less about being banned from that place.. It pissed a lot of people off XD

Marionator: LOOOOOOL so is it permanent or temporary?

NDS: Permanent.

Marionator: LMAO!

NDS: Apparently admin lange was butthurt cause of a smiley, but meh, it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Marionator: LOL you a fool
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

on 8/19/2011, 11:56 pm
@Marionator wrote:lulz I'd so bang rebecca black......with my car

Ouch Rofl.

Soulja Boy isn't there. They're inaccurate. He's the worst dude in the world, He along with Mike Jones killed rap for me. 50 cent and his candy shop were there to spit on the grave.
Idc about Justin Beiber. Sure he's a faggot, personality wise. Very cocky, thinks he can bag anyone etc. But..music wise meh..when he first came out everyone was singing his shit. I have nothing against him.
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 8/20/2011, 1:17 am
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:rap for me. 50 cent and his candy shop were there to spit on the grave.

You forgot that retard lil wayne
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 8/20/2011, 6:36 am
@Marionator wrote:lulz I'd so bang rebecca black......with my car

wtf nigga I thought u wuz gonna say u wud bang her, cause she got an ass!!

top 20 worst song artists Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 8/20/2011, 10:36 am
I only knew 4 of these people lmfao.

top 20 worst song artists Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 8/21/2011, 1:30 am
Never cared abotu RB
I hate Vanilla Ice because of Ice Ice Baby, stole Under Pressure's riff and just "added a note"
No idea
Never heard
lolwut she's an artist?
who
who
who
who
who
who
who
who
who
who
WHO THE FREAK ARE THESE PEOPLE
again
again
They're not awful but they're not good either (imo)
yay!

top 20 worst song artists Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 8/21/2011, 3:53 am
Personally I've always admired Beiber for still performing despite his wide database of haters.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 8/21/2011, 7:09 am
Then you're going to love Rebecca Black
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/21/2011, 12:58 pm
She looks like Debby Ryan.

That is enough power to get away with sucking.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 8/21/2011, 12:58 pm
@Jellal wrote:Personally I've always admired Beiber for still performing despite his wide database of haters.

Its not perseverance, its the money and fame. My little sister got that stupid concert movie of his and i glanced at some of it while she watched it (i heard none of the songs thank god) and everywhere he went there were people taking pics of him and following him etc., but its a movie so i doubt that's how it is everywhere. I'm pretty sure the amount of love he gets from people is more than the hate he gets. Plus its mostly teen girls, and who doesn't want that Wink (besides you ghey people)

top 20 worst song artists Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/24/2011, 9:55 pm
As it appears to be my catchphrase:
You don't know that, you just assume that.
I don't believe in humans.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum