Go down
DarkWalker
DarkWalker
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-08-16

Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team - Page 3 Empty Re: Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team

8/27/2011, 8:06 am
lol... i knew my english was sometimes wrong but... i never thought it was so bad 'o' . Yes man, you can help me on that, the thing is.... sorry for that guys, i got a diplom of english but that isn't a good one and dont has any value.... so i am on the advanced english classes yet ^^ i am almost finishing, the diplom i want is "Toffel" (i think that is the way that it is scribed .-. ). Realy sorry guys, but trust me, i am one of the best students on the class ^^.

Actualy, i am going to the english class now, i will come back later... in a few hours, about 2 and a half hours, i dunno your TimeZone so i cant say a correct hour, but here on my country i will be back at 12:40 . If you guys want to talk to me more just hang on until i return ^^.

lol I'm back now ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Just let it Rock N Roll...
DarkWalker
DarkWalker
Spritan
Spritan

Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team - Page 3 Empty Re: Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team

8/31/2011, 5:13 pm
Hey, what happened ? You guys are not posting anything here lol ... I asked Travis to start doing some concepts for the game so i can show you guys when he makes something new xD.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

DarkWalker
DarkWalker
Spritan
Spritan

9/14/2011, 12:38 pm
Hey, why dont you guys post anything ? .-. Your suggestions are welcome ^^

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

9/14/2011, 3:26 pm
lol Most are too lazy to do so.

I would suggest stuff but I barely played Metroid so yeah
Also get on MSN dude
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

9/14/2011, 3:45 pm
Oh my God. This project IS huge.

Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

9/14/2011, 7:08 pm
Whoa that triple post.
DarkWalker
DarkWalker
Spritan
Spritan

9/15/2011, 12:43 pm
It would be nice if the people of the Team play all the Metroid Series

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/15/2011, 4:18 pm
POOP wrote:Whoa that triple post.
What are you going to do about it?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
DarkWalker
DarkWalker
Spritan
Spritan

9/15/2011, 6:13 pm
Even if not all the People play the metroid games i can deal with it because i have played them all and the main designer too

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

9/15/2011, 6:36 pm
lol I think I may suggest something.

Let's keep it true to what Nintendo would do with Samus.

Not really a suggestion but I'm trying
DarkWalker
DarkWalker
Spritan
Spritan

9/16/2011, 12:32 pm
lol this is a basic idea and i will keep this....

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

9/16/2011, 2:16 pm
Also I've been playing your engine again and it needs to be optimized, since it's running kinda slow for me.
DarkWalker
DarkWalker
Spritan
Spritan

9/16/2011, 4:54 pm
Well, i was working on that problem of gettinh slowly, i am solving the problem but as i told you i cant program right now... it still needs many features xD its a huge project man

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/16/2011, 5:18 pm
I'd help you but you've no way of contacting us easily and you're just not being a good leader. Organize us better, I'm not gonna come looking for you when you're the one who needs me.
DarkWalker
DarkWalker
Spritan
Spritan

9/16/2011, 7:09 pm
Aw...sorry man, but your task will be given to ya when the suits are finished...however you can start on doing enviroments.... i mean... Tiles and backgrounds
Also i already told to all the guys from the Team to add me on facebook (DarkWalker Neto) and msn: ricocheti_neto@hotmail.com
Also.. i've already organized you guys by what you are going to do on the Project; Animators; designers; musicians; Programers... Concept art makers are all the Team. But i promise you guys that will be a lot of work to do when the suits get finished. I also posted something on Newgrounds for all the guys of the Team, please give a check and make comments. D.Walker...

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/16/2011, 9:59 pm
Well I added you on MSN.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/17/2011, 2:48 am
This is so professional. I'm out my league. Should I join?

DarkWalker
DarkWalker
Spritan
Spritan

9/17/2011, 8:24 am
Well, all help is needed, but what can you do in the Game ? Are you going to make sprites ?

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/18/2011, 7:23 am
^ I sure can make sprites what would I need to sprite?

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/18/2011, 11:14 am
DarkWalker dude you need to either get on MSN and form a time for us to discuss or nothing will get done. Serious
DarkWalker
DarkWalker
Spritan
Spritan

9/18/2011, 12:21 pm
Well you can discuss with the other guys on the main topic of the game on newgrounds, http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1261848/4 , and i cant get on msn at the moment because i gotta study a lot, relax man.

DarkWalker
DarkWalker
Spritan
Spritan

9/18/2011, 12:30 pm
Hey Ping you will do sprites on the Game, but i dont have any task for you now. but you can create some tiles for the scenario and backgrounds while i dont give you any especific task.

Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

9/18/2011, 3:09 pm
does anyone have dips on like intro and title's?
~CJ

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team - Page 3 Ala_Rubra
DarkWalker
DarkWalker
Spritan
Spritan

9/18/2011, 7:05 pm
What is the meaning of the word "dips" ? .-. sorry

Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

9/18/2011, 7:08 pm
oh srry my bad must have spelled it wrong i meant "dibs" it means like has anyone claimed that they are doing it?

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team - Page 3 Ala_Rubra
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum