Go down
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

LSW OC: Devon Johnson A.K.A "Wezzy" - Page 2 Empty Re: LSW OC: Devon Johnson A.K.A "Wezzy"

8/16/2011, 11:27 am
^ Indeed. I've told him that before.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

LSW OC: Devon Johnson A.K.A "Wezzy" - Page 2 Empty Re: LSW OC: Devon Johnson A.K.A "Wezzy"

8/16/2011, 1:14 pm
What the fuck is that? A dick?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

LSW OC: Devon Johnson A.K.A "Wezzy" - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

8/16/2011, 4:38 pm
Wait... Thats not 100% custom
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

8/16/2011, 5:13 pm
Lmfao the realization of everything is crazy.
Anonymous

8/16/2011, 5:15 pm
@Kane wrote:Wait... Thats not 100% custom
well i didn't edit it from anything, i drew everything... tedious as fuck i may add but worth the outcome.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

8/17/2011, 1:34 am
Bullshit. Thats way too good, you didn't do it 100% custom unless you traced which isn't 100%.

100% is free hand in paint with like no references.
Anonymous

8/17/2011, 1:51 am
well I watched that video yoshi linked me, and I kind used the same pose from the sprite he was drawing, but I didn't trace and I didn't use a reference sprite.

I learn quick, and Im a pretty good drawer IRL. It wouldn't take me long to improve anyway. I watched alot of spriting videos before I made that sprite, and it took me a hour and 30 minutes. I used paint, and I made my own bases.

The only things I feel I truly need to work on are shading and neatness, and I will get to that in the morning, or when I wake up from my sleep tomorrow.

Also, I wasnt really trying on the first sprite, it was a draft and extremely rush. I just made it to get my idea out and get help from you guys. I know how to get good information out of you people haha.

Thanks for the help though, Im going to completely revamp the sprite on more time with proper shading now that I have a sheet with a fuckload of legit tones. Cool
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

8/17/2011, 2:52 am
The base is good but you just watched Angryboys tutorial. I mean I'm jealous of how quick you learnt but you just copied Angryboy from a point; so your not getting your style. But its good just work on the pants, size of body and your tones.

PS: I'm just a bit jealous you did so good but I know from a fact you copied Angryboy to some degree.
Anonymous

8/17/2011, 11:34 pm
lol kane be jelly.
Masaro
Masaro
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-04-18

8/19/2011, 5:12 pm
Dude... That nose creeps me out! I'm too an LSW Spriter xD!

You need to learn how to shade and know not to put noses on.

Goto Dragon Ball Z Vortex.
Anonymous

8/19/2011, 5:28 pm
@Masaro wrote:Dude... That nose creeps me out! I'm too an LSW Spriter xD!

You need to learn how to shade and know not to put noses on.

Goto Dragon Ball Z Vortex.

LSW OC: Devon Johnson A.K.A "Wezzy" - Page 2 Wu022r

I made that before i knew lsw had a style haha. how about this one though. i know the shading is off but im working on that area of spriting.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

8/20/2011, 10:24 am
Kane it's actually not that difficult to do 100% from scratch if you have your references. Sometimes I just can't get it to look right when I don't have a reference otherwise it's not too hard. Editting a lot helps you really learn how to do it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum