Go down
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.
View user profile
uuuhhh... Hey there. can anyone tell me where to get some Ground hit effects? Like imagine: Zangief Pile drives someone from a 20th floor. Naturally that will generate a huge explosion in the ground which will wipe up dust and stuff, covering whatever is inside it. yeah i want those effects. please help.
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24
View user profile
OK I can help, I need to see all I have
Lemme collect some for you and put it to you in a .fla

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
Spritan
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.
View user profile
Thank you very much kind sir :) i am currently adding the sounds to that anim btw >_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit: 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
Spritan
View user profile
@Slasher wrote:Thank you very much kind sir :) i am currently adding the sounds to that anim btw >_>

You`re very welcome
I want to see that, just wait some more, I am stilll searching
I want to see that animation

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
Spritan
View user profile
aaah shit -_-'' stupuid Flash deleted my main char folder. i'm gonna have to do all that char's moves again >.< good thing it didn't delete the symbols >.> guess i'll have to add sounds later huh? just wait a lil longer this will be a Flash (heheh get it?)

don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit: 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Spritan
View user profile
@Slasher wrote:aaah shit -_-'' stupuid Flash deleted my main char folder. i'm gonna have to do all that char's moves again >.< good thing it didn't delete the symbols >.> guess i'll have to add sounds later huh? just wait a lil longer this will be a Flash (heheh get it?)

Fuck.. OK is all right
Then you have to make everything again ._.
And the effects, I will send you the link by PM
So that you can say it`s solved

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry
can you send them to me to? i was about to make a topic asking for it

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:

Spritan
View user profile
Alright Thanks GEARichard. k a mod can lock this up now please >.> Solved

don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum