Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Lets talk for a moment Empty Lets talk for a moment

on 7/30/2011, 9:30 am
OK, first off don't take this the wrong way OK? And please no all caps if you can help it.

Now I wanna talk about how you guys act. Not all of you but some of you.

First off X, you said all in caps if I posted a MLP flash then you'll hate me. Um why? I know you don't like them but you gotta act your age, saying that all in caps "LIKE THIS" is immature.

Second about MLP, why do you feel the need to keep saying you hate them and all? Once is enough, but starting to act immature about isn't right, stop complaining.

And to make something clear I was talking this MLP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXGQGsv8eBQ

Might not help but making it clear, also I noticed when you don't like something you won't let it go. Like my characters, but let's not get into that. Also your saying not to watch it? If that's wrong please say so, but you say it's just a fad and trying to cure me of a horrible disease? Where to start.

First if you don't like them then don't post and ignore them, that easy and if you can't do that and keep acting like you are, well people won't like you. Btw X, you said and quote.

"no... no one is going to help you with this.

we hate ponies, if you want sprites go look around on google or deviant art. I'm sure some idiot has probably done so already.

I can't believe you're actually asking us to help you with this... you don't deserve the testicles god gave you or what ever the hell created us."

Ugh...You know my little cuz who is under 13 acts better then you, even I act better. I don't say that stuff, if I don't like something I do a few of these.

1:Say so once but in a nice way.
2:I ignore that topic/whatever.
3:And if they need help I'll help out even if I don't like it, heard of being friendly and nice?

This whole MLP thing really showed how immature some of you are. And someone posted "oh my god" for no reason, btw why did you even post that? Second I said not to post if it's not relating to the topic, then you replied don't tell you what to do then locked it. OK well to even start?

First do not lock topics like that, second I didn't tell you to do anything. Just said not to post if it's not relating to the topic. It's spam otherwise.

And I understand if you don't like them, but act mature about it. I know you might not break the rules but act better. If you don't like My Little Pony friendship is magic fine, but don't keep saying so and saying stuff about them. It's my choice to like them, yours too.

Look watch this video, a guy who is better and way more mature talks about them, and really talks about them, maybe some of you could learn something from him.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bhalspawn

Now why can't you act that mature guys? I like it here and all and while you did help sometimes, all some of you mainly do is complain about something you don't like. I think you gotta sit down and think, you say I gotta improve? Well maybe you need to improve. It'll make this a better place to stay, I don't wanna leave but you gotta act your age.

I don't care if the rules are how they are and you can curse and all that, but really act your age. If I can then you can, and don't post hate comments or spam or all in caps, only gonna prove my point.

So please for the better of this site and it's member, sit down and think about how your acting. Not all the time sure but some you gonna act your age and mature.

That's really kinda all for now, just wanted to speak. I don't know why some of you acts so immature for, this site is gonna be corrupted because of it. I don't wanna but I will leave if you don't act better, even my little cuz is more mature then you. Which is kinda sad to be honest really, now that's all.

Don't take this the wrong way or anything, just speaking my mind. If I can act mature then you guys can, please act better for the site.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Lets talk for a moment Empty Re: Lets talk for a moment

on 7/30/2011, 9:45 am
Oh dear, arguing about the pony show? Just gonna say right here I'm not a fan and I don't really see the appeal of it. To me, most of the characters are annoying and unlikable. But thats just me. You can like whatever you want bro. But generally it is a good idea that if there is a WHOLE community (besides yourself of course) that hates one thing in particular, its not a good idea to ask them for help with it.
And just by those quotes I bet I know who said each one of those things lol. I have no idea where this is coming from, so I don't know really what the argument is, but if its only about those ponies then its a pretty dumb argument. Think about it. If everyone hates them, why take the time to give them more attention than they already have?
But I somewhat agree with you red. Us spritans can get a little immature at times, but you can help keep people from arguing as well. Just remember that.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 7/30/2011, 9:48 am
ALL CAPS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE, lol jk

Who gives a shit bout the pony show, if you like it watch it and brush off any negative feedback people have to say about a show you like, thats what i do when fools bitch about Naruto on this forum, thoiugh i can say most Naruto fans seem to be fucktards.....anywhore, i didnt read it all but i suppose my answer answers w/e your asking because i have a big junk....yard

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Lets talk for a moment Untitl11
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2011, 9:58 am
Thanks guys, and I agree with you.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 7/30/2011, 10:51 am
Why do you post shit like this you act as if you have a major importance to the site?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Lets talk for a moment Purple11

[The Return]
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 7/30/2011, 10:56 am
I would say this thread is as good as solved so it could be locked.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 7/30/2011, 10:58 am
isn't ALL member of the spritas important admin patt?

Lets talk for a moment Untitl15
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 7/30/2011, 10:59 am
@Patt wrote:Why do you post shit like this you act as if you have a major importance to the site?
I believe he knows his place, and I grant everyone their freedom to say whatever the feel needs to be said, even if it's about the site.
Admin or not, he has as much as a say as you do.
I agree with most of what the OP said, you're all acting way too childish over something childish like fucking ponies. For fucks sake, we get it, you don't like ponies. But if the guy is asking for sprites of it, then shut the fuck up, he's asking for resources not opinions.
If he makes an animation with them and you don't like ponies, well then put that aside and judge it for what it is. The idea, the animation, how entertaining etc.
I hate fanchars but if someone makes something ACTUALLY good with them then I'll at LEAST give them their credit for it instead of just "RABBLE RABBLE FANCHARS RABBLE RABBLE"

Watch your ass.
Lets talk for a moment Banned1a7c7e438gif
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/30/2011, 11:03 am
@Eric wrote:
@Patt wrote:Why do you post shit like this you act as if you have a major importance to the site?
I believe he knows his place, and I grant everyone their freedom to say whatever the feel needs to be said, even if it's about the site.
Admin or not, he has as much as a say as you do.
I agree with most of what the OP said, you're all acting way too childish over something childish like fucking ponies. For fucks sake, we get it, you don't like ponies. But if the guy is asking for sprites of it, then shut the fuck up, he's asking for resources not opinions.
If he makes an animation with them and you don't like ponies, well then put that aside and judge it for what it is. The idea, the animation, how entertaining etc.
I hate fanchars but if someone makes something ACTUALLY good with them then I'll at LEAST give them their credit for it instead of just "RABBLE RABBLE FANCHARS RABBLE RABBLE"
I understand what he has his rights for. But to make a full topic just because of someone else's bitch just seems completely useless. It's like if I just made a topic right now because I was annoyed with him for posting a giant topic about other shit when he can just make his own animation and post it. I would respect that and actually critique it for what it is. I never recall of hating this pony shit, I usually actually joke about it in the forums with Leo. Sorry some kid went crying to you in a PM.

He got his sprites, and then he posts a topic of shit that already happened. I just don't understand the need of it.

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2011, 11:05 am
HOLY SHIT TWICE IN TWO DAY!! the queen appears!! *pulls out pokeball and shotgun*LOL naw seriously if dude like ponies so what WE ALL WATCH POWER PUFF GIRLS AND LOVED IT

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 7/30/2011, 11:05 am
Difference is it happens quite often as he pointed out. And it would continue to happen unless someone steps their fucking footdown.

Watch your ass.
Lets talk for a moment Banned1a7c7e438gif
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2011, 11:31 am
@Eric wrote:Difference is it happens quite often as he pointed out. And it would continue to happen unless someone steps their fucking footdown.
or HOOF down LOL

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/30/2011, 11:33 am
Lets talk for a moment Bro_ho10

[The Return]
Anonymous

on 7/30/2011, 11:36 am
the only thing i like about that picture was the words lol.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2011, 11:36 am
Ive seen that pic and never knew it was from that show I just thought it was some random shit LOL

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/30/2011, 11:37 am
Yeah I've posted that shit a million times here lmfao.

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2011, 11:41 am
I like there eyes if I draw Mojo ima make his eyes like that.ok that the last offtopic thing ima say....

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 7/30/2011, 12:06 pm
tl;dr

but I'm guessing you've got a beef with me.

eeh... Eric has showed me the error of my ways, I won't bitch anymore, but you still don't get your mancard back. seriously why waste time with this topic?

whatever. your entitled to your opinion and even if I hate how you brought the damned show to the only place I thought I could escape from it then be my guest, I respect you for your decision... just don't make it reoccurring...

I'll be damned if this place becomes another pony central. this shit is like a fuggin virus. worse then ping's booty virus

I leave you with those words.
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2011, 12:34 pm
@SXR123 wrote:tl;dr

but I'm guessing you've got a beef with me.

eeh... Eric has showed me the error of my ways, I won't bitch anymore, but you still don't get your mancard back. seriously why waste time with this topic?

whatever. your entitled to your opinion and even if I hate how you brought the damned show to the only place I thought I could escape from it then be my guest, I respect you for your decision... just don't make it reoccurring...

I'll be damned if this place becomes another pony central. this shit is like a fuggin virus. worse then ping's booty virus

I leave you with those words.

Hey X? If I may ask, why don't you want them here? And be clear so I'll understand?
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/30/2011, 1:03 pm
I've said it a thousand times. I despise the show with a heart of passion so hot it makes the center of the sun look like an ice cube.

I'm constantly surrounded by it, I thought I could come here and escape from it. one of my closest friends likes the show just as much as you (if not more) I don't mind him talking about it but hearing it a lot gets on your nerves a bit.

I visit a site called funnyjunk, and there are so many pony jokes there it drives me crazy, I enjoy the site for the funny not the pony's. even on a sonic forum i'm on the fucking things have invaded.

They are like a friggen virus worse then any other virus in any movie I have ever seen. on deviant art you see pony version's of everything there is, DBZ, Yugioh, sonic, ANYTHING... go on, go to deviant art, think of an anime or show and type in the name of a character and put pony behind it, I bet there'll be a pony picture of it.

it's friggen annoying

THAT IS WHY I HATE IT SO MUCH. it's like a song you can't get out of your head because there are so many things around you that remind you of it.

get what I'm saying? but like I said, I'm done bitching about it, you're entitled to your opinion and I no longer have a problem with it. Just don't EVAH bring it up around me, I told my friend this as well and he has respected my request. I shall no longer post in anything pony related and keep my opinion to myself.

OK? ok then.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2011, 1:06 pm
LOL what if some one made a sonic the pony FC?

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/30/2011, 1:06 pm
^ Already doing it.

[The Return]
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/30/2011, 1:08 pm
@Face wrote:LOL what if some one made a sonic the pony FC?

already been done. there's a fuck load of sonic pony shit on deviant art dude.
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

on 7/30/2011, 1:24 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I've said it a thousand times. I despise the show with a heart of passion so hot it makes the center of the sun look like an ice cube.

._. that's alot of hate right there.

everything that could be said about the topic has been said. and i agree with it whole heartedly. the OP's post that is
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2011, 1:57 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I've said it a thousand times. I despise the show with a heart of passion so hot it makes the center of the sun look like an ice cube.

I'm constantly surrounded by it, I thought I could come here and escape from it. one of my closest friends likes the show just as much as you (if not more) I don't mind him talking about it but hearing it a lot gets on your nerves a bit.

I visit a site called funnyjunk, and there are so many pony jokes there it drives me crazy, I enjoy the site for the funny not the pony's. even on a sonic forum i'm on the fucking things have invaded.

They are like a friggen virus worse then any other virus in any movie I have ever seen. on deviant art you see pony version's of everything there is, DBZ, Yugioh, sonic, ANYTHING... go on, go to deviant art, think of an anime or show and type in the name of a character and put pony behind it, I bet there'll be a pony picture of it.

it's friggen annoying

THAT IS WHY I HATE IT SO MUCH. it's like a song you can't get out of your head because there are so many things around you that remind you of it.

get what I'm saying? but like I said, I'm done bitching about it, you're entitled to your opinion and I no longer have a problem with it. Just don't EVAH bring it up around me, I told my friend this as well and he has respected my request. I shall no longer post in anything pony related and keep my opinion to myself.

OK? ok then.

OK, now I understand.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum