Go down
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

About My Little Pony - Page 6 Empty Re: About My Little Pony

10/13/2011, 6:15 pm
As another had said, if you've nothing to say, then don't say anything...
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

10/13/2011, 6:41 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Jellal wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:ok, now I hate you.
Spoiler:
About My Little Pony - Page 6 OrbitalFriendshipBeam-(n1302891533530)
Spoiler:
About My Little Pony - Page 6 QJz71
Lol did you make that?
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

10/13/2011, 6:45 pm
the magic of google images.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

About My Little Pony - Page 6 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/13/2011, 6:46 pm
Condescending SXR is condescending.
But yes, it's a show like any other show people.
Likers like it
Haters hate it
That's as simple as it gets.
:V

Btw, did anyone else know the show was made entirely in flash?
I thought it was pretty obvious but my brony/animator friends were suprised.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
SXR123
SXR123

10/13/2011, 7:00 pm
I knew about it to. The animators who made this made the epic show fosters home for imaginary friends.

I loved that show.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/13/2011, 7:01 pm
Fosters?
There's something I would have never guessed was made with flash.
THANKS A LOT SXR NOW I HAVE TO CRY ABOUT HOW THAT SHOW IS GONE

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
SXR123
SXR123

10/13/2011, 7:02 pm
You're very welcome Very Happy

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

10/13/2011, 7:40 pm
I think the reason why ppl Love this show is that the creator of Fosters home for Imagenary friends Does the whole animation scemes and stuff

that and its frilly(dammit didnt see SXR Posts about Fosters..well played also I love that show 2)

I DONT REALLY like it at all I still keep thinking to myself(HOW THE HELL CAN A GROWN MEN watch this stuff)

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
About My Little Pony - Page 6 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
About My Little Pony - Page 6 2lax69
About My Little Pony - Page 6 TZmdW
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/13/2011, 7:42 pm
I dunno, how come grown men watch Spongebob and FH4IF?

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

10/14/2011, 12:32 pm
I didn't enjoy Foster's that much. But this is not the place.

Also there's nothing surprising in the animation of MLP. It's just basic tweened animation, nothing more. Nothing spectacular in that.
SXR123
SXR123

10/14/2011, 1:12 pm
@Jellal wrote:I dunno, how come grown men watch Spongebob and FH4IF?

mostly because those shows weren't aimed for little girls. it's not the fact that it's a kids show, it's the fct that it's a kids show AND AIMED AT LITTLE GIRLS

hense the word, pony.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/14/2011, 2:29 pm
@Leo wrote: It's just basic tweened animation, nothing more. Nothing spectacular in that.
Bitch not even cry harder.

@SXR123 wrote:
@Jellal wrote:I dunno, how come grown men watch Spongebob and FH4IF?

mostly because those shows weren't aimed for little girls. it's not the fact that it's a kids show, it's the fct that it's a kids show AND AIMED AT LITTLE GIRLS

hense the word, pony.
Stereotypical douchebag is stereotypical.
So what about what its initial target was, and so what if the characters are ponies?
Here's the thing, they're characters.
It doesn't matter what the fuck kind of form/shape they take, there's more to a character than their appearance.
Cry harder.
And remember what Patt said, spongebob was initially aimed for adults, and now it's a show devoured by teenagers and little kids.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

10/14/2011, 3:19 pm
I'm seriously surprised you all, excluding JayJay, are so simple minded right now.

The animating that these people do is extreme, the 'tweens' you speak of Leo, do not happen. They are animated very well, very smooth-like as well. I don't get why you would say it wasn't animated with much complication, as the movements are decently complicated.

A lot of people here need to realize that the show was initially aimed for a crowd that you may not be in. Just because you're not in the same crowd of the initial intended crowd, does not mean you can judge the show being biased. That doesn't really make much sense at all. If you are able to put in an opinion, and give reasonable details as to why you think what you think, then you have a respectable opinion. You cannot come in here saying it's bad, because it's bad. Explain yourself, not liking ponies is also not a reason. As the ponies are only the appearance of the characters, what about the personality? I don't know if you've not realized but The Power Puff Girls is basically DBZ in different characters. And I thought that Power Puff Girls was amazing, look into the show before criticizing.
Leo
Leo

10/14/2011, 11:12 pm
@Patt wrote:The animating that these people do is extreme, the 'tweens' you speak of Leo, do not happen. They are animated very well, very smooth-like as well. I don't get why you would say it wasn't animated with much complication, as the movements are decently complicated.

lol

I can understand that it has its FBF parts (such as effects and other stuff). But for the most part it looks tweened.

And when I said that it's not complex, I meant that the characters stand in the same view for some good time. If they are shown from the side, then they are going to just be like that for an entire sequence. Without any head turns or other complicated stuff that happens in other good cartoons.

I could be wrong and they might just do everything FBF, but still, it looks pretty tweened to me. There are some parts where they redraw some of the body parts, such as when they're walking, but eh.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/14/2011, 11:26 pm
@Leo wrote:If they are shown from the side, then they are going to just be like that for an entire sequence. Without any head turns or other complicated stuff
And now I'm not even sure if you've watched the series in the first place.

And that's still irrelevant to the quality of the animation.

Last edited by Jellal on 10/14/2011, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

10/14/2011, 11:28 pm
Wait what I didn't post that rofl.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/14/2011, 11:30 pm
I know I fixed it D:

Leo
Leo

10/15/2011, 12:37 am
Well I'm gonna leave you guys talking about ponies here.
It's time to disappear.

Bye.

poof
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

10/15/2011, 11:31 am
We probably care.

I don't see why he has the need to post that he's going to not come in here anymore. Backing down when you don't know what to say, eh there Leo.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/16/2011, 1:50 pm
Haters are asleep, post ponies
About My Little Pony - Page 6 Cbb066bbf1b7304cb354de4e98b80cec164f9d21

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

10/16/2011, 3:11 pm
I watched one episode of this and it made me feel awkward. Kinda like that time I watched strawberry shortcake with my little sister.
SXR123
SXR123

10/16/2011, 3:57 pm
@Jellal wrote:Haters are asleep, post ponies
Spoiler:
About My Little Pony - Page 6 Cbb066bbf1b7304cb354de4e98b80cec164f9d21

About My Little Pony - Page 6 V9k61

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/16/2011, 5:38 pm
Haters are awake...
POST MOAR PONIES
About My Little Pony - Page 6 1298787074140

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

10/16/2011, 5:45 pm
<3

So lovable.
SXR123
SXR123

10/16/2011, 6:20 pm
@Jellal wrote:Haters are awake...
POST MOAR PONIES
Spoiler:
About My Little Pony - Page 6 1298787074140

About My Little Pony - Page 6 C8P0C

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum