Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2010-09-19

About My Little Pony Empty About My Little Pony

7/27/2011, 8:23 pm
....I like it! XD I just saw the first 2 episodes and, well I liked them. I laughed too. XD I thought I wouldn't like it at first but, I did. I'm gonna become a fan of this show, btw Twilight and Rainbow dash I really liked.

Right at the start when Twilight wanted to "warn" the princess about her sister returning I was like.

"Oh dear is she gonna cause a panic?"

And during the party I was thinking. "Is she gonna break and warn everyone?" Then after she was proven right I was like.

"DANG SHE WAS RIGHT!" I loved this show so far, I laughed at some parts and for the first time in a while, felt my child haft. Weird I know right?

Well I'm gonna watch this show and become a bigger fan.
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

About My Little Pony Empty Re: About My Little Pony

7/28/2011, 5:47 am
>:[

Damn you for bringing ponies to this forum.

But seriously, I don't see anything special in this thing. Yeah people say it's amazing, so good that you'll be a fan in one episode (maybe two) but yeh, I'm not. I don't hate it, seems that people are having fun with it, but I don't like it as well.
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

7/28/2011, 9:31 am
@Leo wrote:>:[

But seriously, I don't see anything special in this thing. Yeah people say it's amazing, so good that you'll be a fan in one episode (maybe two) but yeh, I'm not. I don't hate it, seems that people are having fun with it, but I don't like it as well.

Ah that's OK, not everybody likes the same thing.
Leo
Leo

7/28/2011, 9:39 am
I can understand your love for this show (and basically every single damn grown man with a beard that's watching this) but yeh

I don't like it. The art is nice and so is the animation, but it's still something for small kids, so eh
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

7/28/2011, 10:42 am
@Leo wrote:I can understand your love for this show (and basically every single damn grown man with a beard that's watching this) but yeh

I don't like it. The art is nice and so is the animation, but it's still something for small kids, so eh

Well you can never be to old right?
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

7/28/2011, 10:53 am
oh good god.... THIS WAS THE ONE PLACE I THOUGHT I COULD ESCAPE FROM THIS DAMN SHOW!!

Red to have NO idea what I'm going to do to you. NO idea...

consider it like this...

There's nothing I love more the sonic right? (except my parents and my religion and my friends) well consider it like this... I hate ponies as much as I love the sonic franchise...

THAT'S A LOT OF HATE DUDE.

and red? YES YOU CAN BE TO OLD. if you can never be to old, go onto facebook and tell all your friends how much you adore this show and tell me if it's still worth watching.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

7/28/2011, 3:58 pm
So is this a kids show or what?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

About My Little Pony Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SXR123
SXR123

7/28/2011, 4:08 pm
@Granadico wrote:So is this a kids show or what?

the topics name is "about my little pony" and you're honestly asking if it's about a kids show? I saw one episode and it was awful... the only thing redeeming about it is the animation. I truly hate this show with a passion.
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

7/28/2011, 4:28 pm
@SXR123 wrote:oh good god.... THIS WAS THE ONE PLACE I THOUGHT I COULD ESCAPE FROM THIS DAMN SHOW!!

Red to have NO idea what I'm going to do to you. NO idea...

consider it like this...

There's nothing I love more the sonic right? (except my parents and my religion and my friends) well consider it like this... I hate ponies as much as I love the sonic franchise...

THAT'S A LOT OF HATE DUDE.

and red? YES YOU CAN BE TO OLD. if you can never be to old, go onto facebook and tell all your friends how much you adore this show and tell me if it's still worth watching.

Well I wouldn't care, I'm 18 and have a child's mind mixed with a teenager's.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

7/28/2011, 4:37 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:So is this a kids show or what?

the topics name is "about my little pony" and you're honestly asking if it's about a kids show? I saw one episode and it was awful... the only thing redeeming about it is the animation. I truly hate this show with a passion.

Well so many people ilike it, i thought there was some weird teen version made or some crap.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
SXR123
SXR123

7/28/2011, 4:50 pm
Red I have the same thing... but as many child shows that I like (digimon, pokemon jackie chan adventures, etc.) that show is not just meant for kids it's meant for LITTLE GIRLS.
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

7/28/2011, 5:55 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Red I have the same thing... but as many child shows that I like (digimon, pokemon jackie chan adventures, etc.) that show is not just meant for kids it's meant for LITTLE GIRLS.

I don't care, I just like it. And I like Sonic, Pokemon, Digimon, House, Bones, Castle, ect. I have a likeness that expands over a lot, so does liking My Little Pony is weird? Idk.
SXR123
SXR123

7/28/2011, 6:22 pm
yes.

when was the last time you heard a straight guy liking a little girls show? about ponies? one of the girliest things in all of mankind.
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

7/28/2011, 6:46 pm
@SXR123 wrote:yes.

when was the last time you heard a straight guy liking a little girls show? about ponies? one of the girliest things in all of mankind.

What does that have to do about it?
Anonymous

7/28/2011, 6:47 pm
I watched this, not a HUGE fan but I watch it when I get bored. I almost watched every episode, then I stopped because I was starting to learn about morals and shit. This show has some adult undertones, but they are hidden, it has some mature jokes as well and contects to the modern kids/teens/30yearoldmen of today. This show taught me a lil more about women as well, but not alot that I didnt already know.

Spike and Rarity need to fuck and makes some half unicorn half dragon babies because that shit would make the show ALOT more entertaining. I was close to watching the entire series, I really dont understand all the fuss about it. Its a normal kids show. Better then the normal kids shows, but yet alot less entertaining then the old spongebob.

The good things about the show:
- Slightly mature and funny jokes
- Plot
- Character Development
- Some scenes have a little action
- Kind of a classic cartoon feel to it at times
- Adult Undertones
- Animation Style

The bad things about the show:
- about ponies
- theme song
- mainly aimmed for girls
- not enough action as there could be for a show like this
- there are few male characters
- no relationship drama (besides Spikes crush on Rarity) to give it a bit more taste of realism

The show is not bad, but its not as good as people are saying it is. When the show gets a spin-off for adults, thats when I will become a more active fan...maybe...more then likely not.

Also don't hate the show if you havent seen it, makes no sense. The time that is allowed is for the Twilight movies...because when I heard vampires sparkle in that shit of a movie...I would never even spit in the direction of the store that movie is sold in...but thats a different review.

All in all, if your into mild children cartoons, this is for you, if not, give it a glance atleast...but more than likely you wont like too much.
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

7/28/2011, 7:22 pm
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:I watched this, not a HUGE fan but I watch it when I get bored. I almost watched every episode, then I stopped because I was starting to learn about morals and shit. This show has some adult undertones, but they are hidden, it has some mature jokes as well and contects to the modern kids/teens/30yearoldmen of today. This show taught me a lil more about women as well, but not alot that I didnt already know.

Spike and Rarity need to fuck and makes some half unicorn half dragon babies because that shit would make the show ALOT more entertaining. I was close to watching the entire series, I really dont understand all the fuss about it. Its a normal kids show. Better then the normal kids shows, but yet alot less entertaining then the old spongebob.

The good things about the show:
- Slightly mature and funny jokes
- Plot
- Character Development
- Some scenes have a little action
- Kind of a classic cartoon feel to it at times
- Adult Undertones
- Animation Style

The bad things about the show:
- about ponies
- theme song
- mainly aimmed for girls
- not enough action as there could be for a show like this
- there are few male characters
- no relationship drama (besides Spikes crush on Rarity) to give it a bit more taste of realism

The show is not bad, but its not as good as people are saying it is. When the show gets a spin-off for adults, thats when I will become a more active fan...maybe...more then likely not.

Also don't hate the show if you havent seen it, makes no sense. The time that is allowed is for the Twilight movies...because when I heard vampires sparkle in that shit of a movie...I would never even spit in the direction of the store that movie is sold in...but thats a different review.

All in all, if your into mild children cartoons, this is for you, if not, give it a glance atleast...but more than likely you wont like too much.

"Spike and Rarity need to fuck and makes some half unicorn half dragon babies " Only in the fan's minds who wants that.

And I...kinda like the theme song. ^^; And

"Slightly mature and funny jokes/Adult Undertones" name one show that doesn't.

And I agree with you too.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

7/28/2011, 9:49 pm

YOU'RE A FAN. YOU LOVE IT. YOU AND I ARE SECRET BRONIES.
Leo
Leo

7/29/2011, 7:07 am
@Patt wrote:

YOU'RE A FAN. YOU LOVE IT. YOU AND I ARE SECRET BRONIES.

HAHAHAHA VERY FUNNY

Stop joking Patt. You're the goddamned bronie here.
SXR123
SXR123

7/29/2011, 9:34 am
if anyone here is a bronie fag you therefore have given me right to remove your testicles because honestly... you don't deserve them if you like this show... *gets out hedge clippers* WHO'S FIRST?! *snip snip*
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

7/29/2011, 12:02 pm
Leo, you heard the man. ^
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

7/29/2011, 12:33 pm
Well I just saw ALL 26 episodes of season 1! Now gotta wait for season 2...But I can make videos/stories with them in the meantime!
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

7/29/2011, 12:34 pm
Nerdrage...^
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

7/29/2011, 12:53 pm
Thank god Joey wont see this...

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

7/29/2011, 12:55 pm
there a remake of this show??? really?....REALLY? I only know of the 80,s ver...

About My Little Pony Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123

7/29/2011, 1:51 pm
@Red x wrote:Well I just saw ALL 26 episodes of season 1! Now gotta wait for season 2...But I can make videos/stories with them in the meantime!

I'm warning you red, if you make ANY flash animation and show them to us I WILL snip off your testicles.

I've had enough of these stupid ponies because a good friend of mine enjoy's them and talks about them a lot asking me to... join the herd... waht ever that means... I'm guessing it means like it with him but yeah my point is, if you make any kind of flash and put them on here prepare to be harshly criticized and be called a man child.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum