Go down
inmortalkid
inmortalkid
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-12-11

NEW dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi  Empty NEW dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi

on 7/26/2011, 3:58 pm
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

NEW dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi  Empty Re: NEW dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi

on 7/26/2011, 4:11 pm
old news dude. really old news.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

NEW dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi  Empty Re: NEW dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi

on 7/26/2011, 4:15 pm
Whoa! That's awesome! Thanks for showing! <3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

NEW dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi  Purple11

[The Return]
inmortalkid
inmortalkid
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/26/2011, 4:17 pm
patt can you be my master i'll do whatever it takes to be a spriter hehe but dont show me ERICS tutorial ok will yo be my master
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 7/26/2011, 4:20 pm
dude stop begging patt to be your master...

not only does it sound completely wrong but it isn't his job to teach you. how do you think all of us learned? did we ask patt to be our master or did we learn it ourselves?

oh guess what, we learned it ourselves...

patt unless something other then inmortal being your student is going to be discussed I think you should just like... lock this.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/26/2011, 4:31 pm
Listen...

As much as I would love to acquire another student, I'm afraid I cannot take you in as a student. that takes a lot of responsibility by both characters. I feel praised and glamored by you asking me to be your master. However, I don't get why, out of all people you ask me. I am not even good enough to be a teacher for a student. I don't get why you would want me, of all people...I like how you would ask. But I've already one student, that has proven to deserve the spot, and has been teaching me likewise myself teaching him. So no, I'm afraid I cannot teach you and become your 'master' or 'sensei'.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

[The Return]
inmortalkid
inmortalkid
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/26/2011, 4:41 pm
ok then who could be my master find me someone plz i will aprechiate that
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/26/2011, 6:39 pm
SXR could be your master, he's a great animator.

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum