Go down
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Sonic the Hedgehog

on 7/20/2011, 1:52 am
So who here likes Sonic the Hedgehog?? Not him personally, but the entire franchise.

I've loved Sonic ever since I was like 2. The first time I found about sonic the hedgehog was when I was playing the demo disk on my dreamcast. A demo disk was simply a disk with a bunch of video game demos on it. On the demo disk, there was a demo of Sonic Adventure. I played it and became immediately hooked. Eventually I got the actual game and ever since then I played every single Sonic game I could get hands on, my favorite being Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for the Gamecube. Words cannot express how much I love that game. My favorite level on that game is definitely Escape from the City. That's also my favorite song from the game. Favorite boss is either the biolizard boss fight with Shadow or the final sonic vs shadow fight in space. Favorite scene is when Sonic and Shadow first meet. That scene had so much epicness to it, especially since it shows Chaos Control. I would say my favorite thing about the entire game, however, is the Chao. I LOVE the chao. There is so much you can do with the chao like make them look like some kind of weird mutated alien animal thing, or have them look like ur favorite chao, or have them look epic in their perfect forms and stuff. I freakin' LOVE that game.

If I would have to choose a favorite character in the entire Sonic franchise I would probably choose Shadow. I mean, come on. Shadow's debut in Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Battle were amazing and he's dark and mysterious, as usual.

Well that's all that I can conjure up right now about my Sonic experience, but I'd love to know your guys experiences.

Just say something about your favorite game, favorite character, anything really as long as it's related to Sonic.

<3
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog

on 7/20/2011, 2:36 am
Inb4SXRComesInAndWritesAFullPage
Seriously. I kind of think that guy deserves to articulate the way he feels about Sonic.

Yeah Sonic was everything to me. I stole a VHS tape and put it in my undies. Wasn't caught. Mother found out, and we went back and paid for it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic the Hedgehog Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 7/20/2011, 2:38 am
Moved to game section.
I think my first game was the first game. I can't remember playing it but i know i played it.
SA2B is definitely my fav Sonic game, and one of my favorite games ever. And its City Escape, not escape of the city lol
Yeup, Chao made that game, I probably wouldn't play it half as much as i do if it wasn't for chao.

inb4hatersofSonic
inb4fanaticsofSonic

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic the Hedgehog Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 7/20/2011, 6:13 am
Sonic was good back in the day. But then it all went down hill D:

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 7/20/2011, 7:08 am
I agree with my bro NS.

BTW, you know, there's something really funny that happened when I was younger.
Well, here in Brazil, everything we have is from like 135430695780698349065435 years before. So we get a lot of old stuff, unless we buy things on the webz.

I was born in a time where a company called Tec Toy (a horrible one at that) completely monopolized the entire video game market (and they still do). Since they're obsessed over SEGA, all they did was sell Genesis. However they put some freakin' weird names and they do some crazy consoles that even I am still amazed at how pathetic they are. Seriously, the Mega Drive 4? Come on.
Sonic the Hedgehog Megadrive4guitaridol
GUITAR IDOL WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

So I got one of those (Mega Drive 2). Well I was forced to play Sonic and other Genesis games for hours. Really. What was worse is that the console just emulates games and it does that very poorly. So you know, try to play Sonic when you can't move more than 10 pixels and you already get a game that's supposed to run at 60 fps when it runs at -24509356 fps.

This was in like, 2001 or 2002, I don't know. However, a few months later, I got a Super Nintendo with Super Mario World. You guys don't know how happy I was to play something different, and that ran at the actual speed it's supposed to.

However, after some years I've discovered that Genesis (and all of its games) is a damn good console and that Tec Toy completely ruined everything.

xRAPIDFIR3xPHO3NIXx wrote:If I would have to choose a favorite character in the entire Sonic franchise I would probably choose Shadow. I mean, come on. Shadow's debut in Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Battle were amazing and he's dark and mysterious, as usual

Ah what the heck now
Hyperspeed03
Hyperspeed03
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-07-10

on 7/20/2011, 12:39 pm
Lol, i'm kind of obsessed with Sonic. It started when I had this little SEGA Rally disk, and it had some weird stuff on it. So I started searching through it. And I found Sonic3&Knuckles Collection FOR THE PC. I don't know why the hell it was there. But it was there anyways. D:

I played it like hell. And I fucking loved that game. It was the first Sonic game i've EVER played in my life. But I couldn't get pass that FUCKING barrel in Carnival Night. (Thank God I can now.) But I really enjoyed the game. After that I got hooked on the anime, Sonic X. I liked the anime. The Dutch dub sounded better then the English one. So yeah, that's when I started to play all the other titles. I don't really have a fav. game. I like (minus Sonic 06' and Black Knight) all Sonic games. I basically love everything that has Sonic in it lmfao. Bad habit, I know. But I think that Sonic Heroes is my favourite. Dunno why. I liked it alot when I was a kid. I still play it though. D:

Long ass nerdy Sonic story. lol.

Sonic the Hedgehog Zero_by_ezdakidd-d421gjo
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 7/20/2011, 12:41 pm
Nay, mine is bigger :3
Hyperspeed03
Hyperspeed03
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/20/2011, 12:52 pm
@Leo wrote:Nay, mine is bigger :3
That's what HE said. D:

Fallen Kittty-Night
Fallen Kittty-Night
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2010-12-19

on 7/20/2011, 12:53 pm
Change that HE to SHEMALE! < 8 D

Sonic the Hedgehog Spritasbanner
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 7/20/2011, 1:10 pm
LOLOLOLOLOL LIEK ZOMG A SAWNEEC TAWPIC I TINK AH SHULD TELL JOO GUYZ DAT SAWNEEC IZ TEH KEWLEST TING EVARRZZLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

hah, no.

I'm a big sonic fan, I know that. He iz... my muuzeee... almost every single one of my animations involves him in some way, and it will always be like that (thanks to my little sig on the bottom left of my animations now! Sonic thumbs up FTW! Very Happy)

I started liking sonic way after sonic three was out, I had no idea WHO sonic was (believe it or not) until a friend of mine made me play the genesis with'em. Very Happy I loved it, it was kinda fun! but I still didn't like sonic to much until the 3D era with sonic adventure 2 (I completely skipped one, I didn't know it existed Very Happy). and by god it was the best game I have evah played. it had an awesome story, kick ass characters, and awesome gameplay, although I wasn't much of a gamer back then, i'm still not a big one today. But a year later, I forgot about the blue hedgehog and around 2004 we moved to PA, I had no real connection with my old friends so I turned to the computer to find some music.

I then came across a move along song by all american rejects (I think that's their name...) I came across the song on youtube as it was just starting out! around 2007 actually. and wouldn't you know, the characters I had forgotten found their way back into my life as it was a slide show of the sonic characters, tails, knuckles, shadow, sonic, you know the rest Very Happy. I was curious and listened to some of the music truesonic1 uploaded, SONIC MUSIC KICKED EPIC ASS.

afterwards I found what started an epic journey into... TEH SPRITE WORLD!! Very Happy I saw one of SS124's OLD video's before the massive hair, but they were still amateurish and I went to newgrounds, I found lgd vegetto's sonic's quest for power and i'm like "HOLY FUGGIN SHIT BALLS THAT'S EPIC." Believe it or not, I had NO FRIGGEN CLUE who alivn earthworm was until... I'd say after episode 6 came out of SMBZ. I have been sprite animating since 08. Longer then most of you, yet I still suck epic balls Very Happy.

That's my sonic story bitches, Can you top that?

I'mma bigger sonic fan then all you bitches. Sonic the Hedgehog 87YDJ
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 7/20/2011, 1:26 pm
cool story bro, tell it again.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/20/2011, 1:27 pm
are you mocking me... *takes out knife* CUZ IF YOU ARE.... *cuts bread* I'm going to have my feelings hurt D:
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 7/20/2011, 1:52 pm
My turn. : )

I've always hated the Sonic games, never really playing them as a kid, I quickly fell in love with Crash Bandicoot, Mario, Kirby, and most deffinately; The Legend of Zelda, along with Megaman, Metroid and shit, but yeah. Until recently, perhaps March or so, I had actually tried the older Sonic games, as I knew they were a lot better. I actually really liked them, the music and the colors, were just pure nostalgia. Pure shit right there. I'm not a big Sonic fan so I couldn't go with a wall of text. :\

Sonic the Hedgehog Purple11

[The Return]
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/20/2011, 1:53 pm
Patt, I must murder you now....

loljk
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/20/2011, 1:54 pm
I must give them credit though, the OSTs are beautiful.

[The Return]
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/20/2011, 1:54 pm
@Patt wrote:I must give them credit though, the OSTs are beautiful.

Damn straight, you have redeemed yourself in my eyes XD.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/20/2011, 1:55 pm
Megaman's however, are much better. : P

[The Return]
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/20/2011, 1:56 pm
BASTARD!! you have UNredeemed yourself in mah eyez DX

loljk
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 7/20/2011, 1:57 pm
SXR has this. He's a bigger Sonic fan than all of you.

k well...uhm...Amy the hedgehog got me horny and I started watching the shows and played the games.

Sonic the Hedgehog Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/20/2011, 1:58 pm
@Ping wrote:SXR has this. He's a bigger Sonic fan than all of you.

k well...uhm...Amy the hedgehog got me horny and I started watching the shows and played the games.

O.O

Ping... I REALLY hope you're kidding.
Hyperspeed03
Hyperspeed03
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/20/2011, 2:41 pm
@Patt Lol, Crash Bandicoot was inspired by Sonic.

And yeah, no matter how shitty some Sonic games are... they always have EPIC OST..

Beat that Mario. ;3

SXR123
SXR123

on 7/20/2011, 2:45 pm
Hyperspeed you got nothin to say bout mah post? I guess this means I WON TEH EPIC SONIC FANDOM BWAHAHAHAHA!!
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 7/20/2011, 2:48 pm
SXR i agree with you on the barrels in S&K3 carnival level, i HATE that level so much. THat level can burn in hell

Sonic the Hedgehog Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 7/20/2011, 2:51 pm
Crash Bandicoot is still better ;]

Sonic was originally going to be Mighty the Armadillo.

Spoiler:
Sonic the Hedgehog Mighty_chaotix

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Hyperspeed03
Hyperspeed03
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/20/2011, 2:53 pm
@Granadico wrote:SXR i agree with you on the barrels in S&K3 carnival level, i HATE that level so much. THat level can burn in hell

Lolwut I believe that was me who wrote dat. D:

@SXR123 , Lmao dude. XD YOU CAN HAVE IT DAMMIT. D: Victory is yours. Now back to your cave and play SUM MOAR. ;3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum