Go down
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 7/20/2011, 2:48 pm
COD is good. I'm backing my boy Toxic here.

Wanna rant?

Come at me bro.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 7/20/2011, 2:52 pm
The whole "if it aitn' broken dont' fix it" logic is flawed with games, because its just greedy to make a game basically the same and release it every year for $60. That's a rip off and they should just release patches or add ons, but Activision is too greedy to do that. MW2 got like 4 patches and it was broken as hell, and still is.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 7/20/2011, 2:53 pm
Believe it or not, COD MW2 was my first First Person Shooter D:

And I enjoyed it. I'm not the fps type, I usually play platform games or hack 'n' slash games.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 7/20/2011, 4:00 pm
@Granadico wrote:The whole "if it aitn' broken dont' fix it" logic is flawed with games, because its just greedy to make a game basically the same and release it every year for $60. That's a rip off and they should just release patches or add ons, but Activision is too greedy to do that. MW2 got like 4 patches and it was broken as hell, and still is.
You should play cod 4 first and then tell me i Mw2 is broken because there are no more hacked lobbys and shit after the patch


Besides....Ea realease a sports game every year and no one says shit about that. I just hate it when Activison is called greedy when there are other greedy companys and people who let down there fans.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 7/20/2011, 5:41 pm
Hacked =/= broken. There's so much OP stuff in MW2 that almost everything is balanced because its all OP haha.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-11
Location : Tahiti

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 7/22/2011, 8:12 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:
@Travis wrote:The stupidity in this thread is annoying.

Call of Duty hasn't changed at all.

Battlefield is changing.

Call of Duty has gotten to the point where it is worse than EA Sports games.

The map packs are way over priced. Call of Duty Elite is RETARDED and Activision needs to die.

Wake up.
What you want cod to be "more realistic" like seriously. If you want to it to be realistic then go to your local recruiting center. Cod is a generic Arcade shooter for jesus christ the concept of it is amazing. It for people who don't have time. Both games have it pros and cons but to say that Cod is still the same from cod 1 and how you sound its like BF is the best fps game. You know what it not Elder Scrolls is but i'm not going into that.

I'm sorry, but when you plaster your game case with a quote that claims to be realistic then you are trying to be realistic.

Look at the back of Call of Duty 4's case. Look at what it says "The most photo-realistic shooter we have ever seen." which means you CAN NOT EVER say the game isn't trying to be realistic. Call of Duty 4 is the landmark title of the series and it is what everything in the series should be compared to. Sorry, but your argument is invalid because they have slapped it on their game's case that the game IS realistic.

Toxic Reaper wrote:
@Granadico wrote:The whole "if it aitn' broken dont' fix it" logic is flawed with games, because its just greedy to make a game basically the same and release it every year for $60. That's a rip off and they should just release patches or add ons, but Activision is too greedy to do that. MW2 got like 4 patches and it was broken as hell, and still is.
You should play cod 4 first and then tell me i Mw2 is broken because there are no more hacked lobbys and shit after the patch


Besides....Ea realease a sports game every year and no one says shit about that. I just hate it when Activison is called greedy when there are other greedy companys and people who let down there fans.

Everyone says shit about sports games being released every year. The only reason they aren't criticized as heavily is because they need to come out with each new season. PLUS there are no "Seasons" for Call of Duty.

Your logic is flawed and therefore you are making little sense.

@Granadico wrote:Hacked =/= broken. There's so much OP stuff in MW2 that almost everything is balanced because its all OP haha.

If you are saying that game is balanced then you are just lying to yourself.

The M93 Raffica, M16A4, and FAMAS are all one click kills. Seriously if you are anywhere near the guy you click your trigger and you get an EXTREMELY ACCURATE three shot burst and you are almost GURANTEED a kill.

Those 3 guns alone throw balance out of the fucking window.

I am eventually going to make a video about this and how Call of Duty has gotten progressively worse.

There is a reason Battlefield gamers act like elitists towards CoD gamers and that's because Battlefield doesn't come out every fucking year and there is real change in their games.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Truth About Gamestop ||Modern Warfare 2 Sucks... Proof
Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 3334984
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 7/22/2011, 8:18 pm
seriously? NO one likes what I said? I made a pretty damn good review... yah know what? screw you guys, I'MMA PUT IT HERE AGAIN!


I hate it because that's the standard for all good games.

If you want a good game, a game to make game of the year, just put all these in

guns
explosions
blood, a truck load
FUCK load of cursing
and make the main character seem like they don't give a shit.

WOW MAN DATZ A GEWD GAME, I SHULD BY ITZ AND RATE IT LIEK ONE BILLION OUT OF TENZ LOLOLOL

seriously. name a game that didn't have at least one of those things that is some how automatically named by players and critics, "One of the best games I've ever played"

ONE shooter game I actually enjoyed was halo, halo, 1,2 and motha fuggin three. There was no need for an excessive amount of cursing, the only real curse words I heard was damn. DAMN, THAT'S IT. It had an amazing story, I orgasmed at the music and I loved how it ended.

Now, all you got is gears of war three, as soon as ONE bullet it hits you ant looks like your chest just exploded. saw things in half, WOW MAN KICK ASS GAME LOLOLOL. curb stomp a guy, MAN GAME OF THE YEAR.

I hate games like that. games that need excessive amount of blood to hide the fact that the game is shit.

Good day to you sirs.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 7/23/2011, 8:25 pm
@Travis wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:
@Travis wrote:The stupidity in this thread is annoying.

Call of Duty hasn't changed at all.

Battlefield is changing.

Call of Duty has gotten to the point where it is worse than EA Sports games.

The map packs are way over priced. Call of Duty Elite is RETARDED and Activision needs to die.

Wake up.
What you want cod to be "more realistic" like seriously. If you want to it to be realistic then go to your local recruiting center. Cod is a generic Arcade shooter for jesus christ the concept of it is amazing. It for people who don't have time. Both games have it pros and cons but to say that Cod is still the same from cod 1 and how you sound its like BF is the best fps game. You know what it not Elder Scrolls is but i'm not going into that.

I'm sorry, but when you plaster your game case with a quote that claims to be realistic then you are trying to be realistic.

Look at the back of Call of Duty 4's case. Look at what it says "The most photo-realistic shooter we have ever seen." which means you CAN NOT EVER say the game isn't trying to be realistic. Call of Duty 4 is the landmark title of the series and it is what everything in the series should be compared to. Sorry, but your argument is invalid because they have slapped it on their game's case that the game IS realistic.

Toxic Reaper wrote:
@Granadico wrote:The whole "if it aitn' broken dont' fix it" logic is flawed with games, because its just greedy to make a game basically the same and release it every year for $60. That's a rip off and they should just release patches or add ons, but Activision is too greedy to do that. MW2 got like 4 patches and it was broken as hell, and still is.
You should play cod 4 first and then tell me i Mw2 is broken because there are no more hacked lobbys and shit after the patch


Besides....Ea realease a sports game every year and no one says shit about that. I just hate it when Activison is called greedy when there are other greedy companys and people who let down there fans.

Everyone says shit about sports games being released every year. The only reason they aren't criticized as heavily is because they need to come out with each new season. PLUS there are no "Seasons" for Call of Duty.

Your logic is flawed and therefore you are making little sense.

@Granadico wrote:Hacked =/= broken. There's so much OP stuff in MW2 that almost everything is balanced because its all OP haha.

If you are saying that game is balanced then you are just lying to yourself.

The M93 Raffica, M16A4, and FAMAS are all one click kills. Seriously if you are anywhere near the guy you click your trigger and you get an EXTREMELY ACCURATE three shot burst and you are almost GURANTEED a kill.

Those 3 guns alone throw balance out of the fucking window.

I am eventually going to make a video about this and how Call of Duty has gotten progressively worse.

There is a reason Battlefield gamers act like elitists towards CoD gamers and that's because Battlefield doesn't come out every fucking year and there is real change in their games.
My logic is flawed...really last time I check Ea releases fps every dam year so don't act like there so Innocent should I remind you of the Disaster of Medal of Honor
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-11
Location : Tahiti

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 7/23/2011, 8:31 pm
SXR I read your stuff, but I find the people who try and protect the game to spew fallacies and go to any length to protect the damn thing.

I have no problem when someone likes Call of Duty, but I do have a problem when they think it's a spectacle or something good.

Oh and you said name a game that doesn't have all of those characteristics that critics and players hail?

Final Fantasy 6
Final Fantasy 7
Chrono Trigger
Vagrant Story
Parasite Eve

Need any moar?!

------------

Toxic Reaper...

I like how you answer my one claim, but you really didn't even answer that. You went off on a tangent of Medal of Honor. There was absolutely no hype for that game compared to stuff like Call of Duty and it was a real shot in the dark after the series was absent for such a long time.

You are acting like a typical Call of Duty lover now, you aren't answering everything that is presented and only answering what you think you can.

I am not asking you to throw away your CoD games. I am asking you to step back and take a REALIST's (Not a realistic... there's a difference... kind of) look at the game. They come out with the same thing every year with miniscule improvements on the engine and a mediocre story. They completely concentrate on Multiplayer for a year and what we get is a half assed unbalanced free for all that makes no damn sense.

I will admit I like Call of Duty 4, but I can also STEP BACK and admit that the game isn't fucking balanced and IS NOWHERE NEAR THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME!


___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Truth About Gamestop ||Modern Warfare 2 Sucks... Proof
Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 3334984
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 7/23/2011, 8:39 pm
Ok all I was saying about the moh comment. Cod 4 was the best cod game i agree. But at the same time your underestimating Call of duty Black ops. They actually know how to blance (expecpt 47u) my problem with bf in general is the pace I will be getting bf3 to be honest but I will always love Cod. But can we atleast agree that Activison and Ea need to stop putting fps every fucking year. When half of them suck. (I believe the company that did the best is treyarch..)
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 7/23/2011, 10:40 pm
I never said it was balanced, i joked that so many guns were overpowered that it seemed balanced because so many guns were OP. If everything is OP then its balanced in a way.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 7/24/2011, 11:10 am
Holy FUCK nerd rage going on.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-11
Location : Tahiti

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 7/24/2011, 6:53 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:Ok all I was saying about the moh comment. Cod 4 was the best cod game i agree. But at the same time your underestimating Call of duty Black ops. They actually know how to blance (expecpt 47u) my problem with bf in general is the pace I will be getting bf3 to be honest but I will always love Cod. But can we atleast agree that Activison and Ea need to stop putting fps every fucking year. When half of them suck. (I believe the company that did the best is treyarch..)

Treyarch's engine is shit. The biggest Call of Duty fan I know actually calls it Lag Ops.

Quit lying to yourself and take the realist approach for fuck's sake.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Truth About Gamestop ||Modern Warfare 2 Sucks... Proof
Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 3334984
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 7/24/2011, 11:22 pm
Dayum. Some hardcore shit going on here! hahaha

I like Cod better, but I don't think it's anyway better than Battlefield.

To me, CoD is just simple, easy, and un-realistic which is what I like in video games. I like those qualities because they are fun to me. I mean, Battlefield is fun and all too but it relies too much on teamwork. On CoD you can be by yoself and just rape the otha team some new assholes. On BF, if your team ain't doin' much to help then y'all ain't gonna win.

...There are few other reasons why I like CoD better but this is all I will type for now cuz I'm sleepy like a mothafucka.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 7/25/2011, 1:46 am
That's true, COD you could win single handedly somtimes. For someone who only plays with maybe <10 people, and only 3 of them are regularly online, we could make an entire 4 man team, making COD is more convenient. Isn't BF teams super huge?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 8/3/2011, 2:19 am
I personally like BF better, CoD4 was good but after that I didn't like the other games :/
Battlefield's multiplayer is like a single player game, crazy friggin things happen. And the teamwork in it is also awesome!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 8/3/2011, 9:19 pm
BoF > CoD. Enough said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 8/4/2011, 1:29 am
What's the o? battle of field?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 8/4/2011, 1:42 am
@Granadico wrote:What's the o? battle of field?
Yeah, saying BoF then saying it's greater than CoD seems like you don't really know much to compare them xP i kid i kid

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 8/4/2011, 1:51 am
I just think BattleField has a more FEEL to it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 8/4/2011, 1:57 am
If by feel you mean realism thenyes

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3

on 8/4/2011, 12:28 pm
BF sounds like boyfriend. Saying:

Boyfriend greater than Call of Duty sounds like the most gayest thing I've ever heard. So I had to say Battle of Field lmfao.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Warefare3 vs Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum