Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

MUSIC! Empty MUSIC!

7/18/2011, 9:48 pm
So I'm making an animation, got a few days too do it and I thought if Music would be a good option for it. Like to time it. The theme is a Race and my characters going to win. So if you got any good music for this sort of thing post it here. Or say if its a good idea or not. Etc.

Also on another note, post some good lipsyncing music if you got any. Sorry I didn't look and neither do you guys but if you have any songs in mind post the name and I'll look it up, don't rage at me for not looking though I hate that.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

MUSIC! Empty Re: MUSIC!

7/18/2011, 9:56 pm
You could look for a fun racing theme track. Also, you're not limited to using a full song, you can always use Audacity and extract the part you want.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

7/18/2011, 10:28 pm
@Patt wrote:You could look for a fun racing theme track. Also, you're not limited to using a full song, you can always use Audacity and extract the part you want.

Oh okay good suggestion, I'll start looking. I was thinking about lyric songs but yours sounds better, thanks man.

Now to get suggestions on some lipsyncing songs and I'll be on my way.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

7/19/2011, 12:27 pm
I would suggest not to use any songs with lyrics in it. It usually will distract the audience from listening to the lyrics to watching your animation. There has only been one animation I've ever seen using lyrics where it fit perfect. And I'm sure everyone knows which. ; )
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

7/19/2011, 3:55 pm
@Patt wrote:I would suggest not to use any songs with lyrics in it. It usually will distract the audience from listening to the lyrics to watching your animation. There has only been one animation I've ever seen using lyrics where it fit perfect. And I'm sure everyone knows which. ; )

Alvin Earthworm? Honestly I don't know but thanks for the advice, now time to animate me some sprites.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

7/20/2011, 9:22 am
D-SuN, it was perfect...

Don't ever mix those two up.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum