XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

Maplestory Sprites Empty Maplestory Sprites

7/14/2011, 10:01 pm
I go to banned story and make my character and everything and all I end up with is stupid pictures not a sheet. Is that how it is supposed to be?
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Maplestory Sprites Empty Re: Maplestory Sprites

7/15/2011, 6:00 am
Yes. Maple Story is stupid and because of that, they are only available on separated images.

Why would you use Maple Story anyway...?
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

7/15/2011, 6:05 am
You could just compile every image into a large transparent sheet.

Also, wrong thread.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

7/15/2011, 6:21 am
You meant, wrong forums.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

7/15/2011, 7:05 am
Yeah, that Razz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

7/15/2011, 7:45 am
I compiled the maple sprites the wrong way.... omg.

Maplestory Sprites Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

7/15/2011, 8:54 am
You didn't preserve the transparency?

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

7/15/2011, 10:11 am
I traced all of them and compiled it in a single .fla.

Maplestory Sprites Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

7/15/2011, 10:33 am
@Ping wrote:traced

I wanna stab you for saying something so dumb as that
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

7/15/2011, 12:39 pm
As Leo had said, Maple Story finds that using each individual sprite, rather than them all in one sheet, like the traditional way you're used to. I don't know why they do this, however Maple Story animators find it easier to do it that way, probably because that's how they've been used to it. However, I find it easier to do it the way I've always done it. It's just how they export their sprites. You'll have to compile it into a sheet, or work with it.
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

7/15/2011, 3:19 pm
I want the effects, thats all.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

7/15/2011, 3:23 pm
Oh, you should have just said so.. xD
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

7/15/2011, 4:13 pm
Just go to effects in Banned story Click on it then go to save as sprite sheet

then Name it what ever u want then THIS IS DIRE

put a .zip

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Maplestory Sprites 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Maplestory Sprites 2lax69
Maplestory Sprites TZmdW
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum