Travis
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Photoshop Challenge Final Fantasy 7 Empty Photoshop Challenge Final Fantasy 7

on 7/13/2011, 9:28 pm
I have Final Fantasy 7 for PC.

The sleeve that the game came in is atrocious and I have had to take extra good care to prevent scratching for the 11ish years I have had it. I currently have a blank 4 Disc Blu-Ray case...

So, what am I looking for?

Some amazing cover art provided by you folks. Something I can proudly slap all around my case and act like it's official.

I was thinking about shots from Advent Children the movie and on the back... the normal text description can be what was originally on the back of the PS version of FF7 or you can make something up.

Get crackin'.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Truth About Gamestop ||Modern Warfare 2 Sucks... Proof
Photoshop Challenge Final Fantasy 7 3334984
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Photoshop Challenge Final Fantasy 7 Empty Re: Photoshop Challenge Final Fantasy 7

on 7/13/2011, 10:07 pm
....can't you just google search for FF7 box art? it doesn't get more official than box art.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Photoshop Challenge Final Fantasy 7 Ichigo10
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan

Photoshop Challenge Final Fantasy 7 Empty Re: Photoshop Challenge Final Fantasy 7

on 7/13/2011, 10:26 pm
None of those are either flat pictures or big enough...

They are so small that if I make them big enough for blu ray box they will get all pixelated.

Some are good though.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 7/13/2011, 10:45 pm
Could you give me the dimensions?

Photoshop Challenge Final Fantasy 7 Purple11

[The Return]
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2011, 10:55 pm
My Blu ray case size is 5 3/8” wide x 6 ¾” tall and 0.86614173 in" thick... sorry for the thickness.

http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/PS3/35005_final_fantasy_vii-print.png

That is the closest possible to something I want, but the fact that is says online capable is laughable... Also, I have the PC version.

I just want the original case backing text which can be viewed here http://www.reflectonreality.com/images/ps1dvd/ff7dvd.jpg

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 7/13/2011, 11:11 pm
Would I need to make it look very realistic? Like I can attach the actual text, however I feel I will be limited if I make it look exactly like a game case. But I will try. ^^

Photoshop Challenge Final Fantasy 7 Purple11

[The Return]
The Reaver
The Reaver
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-07-13

on 7/13/2011, 11:28 pm
Well I might screw up the dimensions, but count me in :)

Photoshop Challenge Final Fantasy 7 Trnew10
Travis
Travis
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/14/2011, 12:13 am
For dimensions is all you have to do is multiply the width by two, add the thickness (Make the thickness the sidebar label), and then you have your length.

The width should be the height of the case.

X = Width times 2 plus thickness.

Y = Height.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum